~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Totally off topic but am annoyed grrr!!! Was selling on Ebay some brand new unopened bedding set and matching light shade, mobile etc that we bought for £100, as now I want a humphreys corner matching set to match her new cotbed, yes I know Chloe doesnt care what make it is but still shh! And 17 ppl were watching it and it ended in 2 days, someone emailed me and asked if I'd end the auction early for £70 including posted, postage will be at least £10. I said okay and cancelled the auction and gave her my paypal details but she said cant you send me an ebay reciept and I'll pay that way, I said I didnt think so as she didnt actually win the auction, and now she's not replying to my messages.

So I guess I have to relist it!!!! :(

Sorry rant over! Am busy adding everyone on FB :)

xx

:grr: thats terrible....i hate it when people mess you around......tho maybe she's gone offline for the night? :hugs:

She was emailing me back and forth within a few minutes but then when I said about I dont know how else to do it other than send the money via paypal as she hasnt officially won it by ebay she just hasnt replied, so I emailed her again and nothing, I'll give her till morning then relist it. I wouldnt mind if it was something cheap but grrr, knew I should have just left it but OH was like no just sell it now.

Still on happier news I just ate the rest of the coffee ice cream, feel bette now, if not slightly sicky! And fluff had better be arriving tomorrow!! xx

:wave: Hi ladies. How is everyone? I'm not gonna even attempt to catch up there's probably pages n pages. Had a very busy weekend, got LO her first pair of proper shoes yesterday which she was less than impressed about. I'm going to have to teach her the ways of shoe shopping! Then me n the OH had a night n off went to a concert which was fabby. Had loads of work to catch back up on again today tho so don't feel like i've stopped but it's all good :thumbup:

morning all, hope everyone is fine n dandy :D

well aimees bedbug came today :D piccys later, it is mucho bootiful lol :D
i think i got to many night nappies now tho :s

congratz sara on the contest :D

right i better go pack my babybag for tots groups

later taters xx

Arghhh my Easter nappy arrived and for a onesize it doesn't look very big! Eeek I'm worried now!!

Can never have too many night nappies....at least thats what I keep saying as an excuse for having ended up with so many. I only had one medium and now I have.....nine....whoops. I just dont want to admit that really he is in mediums in almost everything (UD, WN, HL and now Ittis too!) gonna cling to the smalls for as long as possible!!

Hehe I kept waking up when Cassidy normally would only she was still asleep!!!

Ladies who has brought nappy doodles off me, the gas man cometh today to check the appliances (been waiting 2 years for the landlady to sort this legal annual requirement out and today of all days is the day) so swimming has been postponed until tomorrow and unfortunately so is nappy posting! I'm so frustrated you lot must think I'm so unreliable! Something always gets in the way!

Lastly I got my referal at the doctors :happydance: for 24th March at 1:30pm so I'll hopefully know soon if I'm nuts or not!

x x

Hi Ladies,

my first itti arrived today :happydance: it's so cute and soft :D

Yay for Ittis! I like stroking mine :blush: I really hope we get on well with them so I can buy bigger ones too. Are there often seasonal offers on Ittis at all ladies?

Yay for Ittis! I like stroking mine :blush: I really hope we get on well with them so I can buy bigger ones too. Are there often seasonal offers on Ittis at all ladies?

I know what you mean... sooooo soft and cuddley :shy:

I desperately need some night nappies, im waiting for the HL coop to get myself a couple....LOL ;) maybe one for each day of the week hahaha

I mentioned HL co-op to my OH, he said "Dont you have like a MILLION of those already?".....darnnit...rumbled!!!

I mentioned HL co-op to my OH, he said "Dont you have like a MILLION of those already?".....darnnit...rumbled!!!

Muaha just give him a look as to say "dont be sill" he will never know the difference :rofl:

^^ Has your flip arrived hun?

I was right about me going back to work, well almost anyway. I said give it a week and Mark will be asking me to quit. Well I have been back since 22nd Feb and Mark said yesterday that it's not working out. He said if they can't give you more reasonable hours (which they won't) then I will have to quit! So soon I will be a stay at home mum!

He said I can also sell our things on eBay to give us a little extra cash :haha:

So now I have the task of finding out what we are entitled to, any ideas???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->