~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

i am :D i am sooo made up, i actually had a dream last night right that i got there and the woman said i was having a boy and i was really disappointed in my dream and all day today i was worrying that she would say boy and id be disappointed, obv i wouldnt have been but i was just fretting lol, so when she said girl i was doubly happy lol

x

OMG SOOOOOOOOOOOO cutee!!! ..... i'm so jealous of your 3D scan..i really wanted one but rob wouldnt let me BOOOOOOOO!!!

ok gilies need a bit of advice now.....i'm sooooooooo late for :witch: (my last AF was beginning of Jan) have done tons of IC tests but they are all :bfn: i'm still BF'ing (tho only 2-3 times a day for only about 5 mins each time if she'll stay on that long.......i do have horrid irregular cycles but this is taking it a bit far dont you think?? i know if i go to the docs they wont do anything as i'm still BF but i have had 3-4 AF before the last one.........what do i do?? i jeep forgetting to pick up a CB test ...guess i should just make myself remembe :dohh: ramble ramble!

:blush:

I would love a girl to buy loads of girly fluff!

Sara, you should go on Boots or something and order 1 now, then you won't forget FX xx

Lol get a CB test Sara! :dohh: Hope you are preg and it's not just being silly.

Sara, I NEVER got a positive on ICs!! Or boots own brand, either, and I tried up to 8 weeks!! But I had a CB digi positive before AF was even due... I say go buy one!

i didnt do IC tests last time...i only used CB tests and i got a very strong + on a nighttime at about 12 DPO....i have been getting a teeny bit of sickness and i'm very tired but i'm trying sooooooooooooooo hard not to get my hopes up!!!! gonna try to get a CB or FRER and get it done and then atleast i'll know!! its doing my head in not knowing...and if i am i will be about 12 weeks!!! i'll be gutted as i will have 'missed' 3 whole months of being pregnant!!!:haha:

^ the worst months, imo!

Jetters <---- still traumatised by the three solid months of hell I've only just come out of!!

haha jetters the race is on

sara, i didnt get a bfp on ics either, well you know that lol, it was only when i broke out the cb that i got my bfp, even after id had 2 bfps on cbs i did an ic and got a bfn again :dohh:

ics are shit, saying that its all i used with leyla and they worked fine, but this time they werent having none of it, get a cb

x

what are ics? :dohh:

I ordered some knitting needles...now I need someone to teach me to use them :haha:

Ah ha! Even though we were TTC with Freya, I thought it just involved not using anything to prevent it, lol, 'tried' for a month, did one tescos test and that was it, lol, I'm so not clued up on it all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->