~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

OMG SOOOOOOOOOOOO cutee!!! ..... i'm so jealous of your 3D scan..i really wanted one but rob wouldnt let me BOOOOOOOO!!!

ok gilies need a bit of advice now.....i'm sooooooooo late for :witch: (my last AF was beginning of Jan) have done tons of IC tests but they are all :bfn: i'm still BF'ing (tho only 2-3 times a day for only about 5 mins each time if she'll stay on that long.......i do have horrid irregular cycles but this is taking it a bit far dont you think?? i know if i go to the docs they wont do anything as i'm still BF but i have had 3-4 AF before the last one.........what do i do?? i jeep forgetting to pick up a CB test ...guess i should just make myself remembe :dohh: ramble ramble!

:blush:

get yaself a CB digi :thumbup: hope you are :dust:

Ellie...woooo girly yay! Are you going to let people know her name or are you keeping that a surprise :hugs:

Ohhhh I was just about to ask the same question...lol I am very inexperienced at the whole preggers tests thing...I bought a pack of four ummm...don't know the brand, popular make, pink anyway...used two this pregnancy (one extra to make sure, of course!) and have them saved at the bottom of the baby box hoping they'll work for next pregnancy too. Congratulations on the little girl Ellie! Those scan pictures are gorgeous and SO clear :)
I want a girl next...I want the excuse to buy lilac and pretty patterned nappies and clothes ooooh and little dresses! Knowing my luck if I do get a girl next she'll be a giant bald baby like I was and I'll have to spend every moment convincing everyone she's a girl!!! :haha:
I just finished stripping all my nappies - hurrah! :dance:

hehehehe we tried properly with OV sticks for 3-4 months then used a CBFM for about 3 months and temped too for the last month till we got preggers!!!! seemed like AGEEEEES!!!!

no i'm not big on the whole charting and various tests n stuff either. God i don't even know what my cycle works out at anymore! :blush:

I just used boots own Pregnancy tests n got positive staright away :blush: I did it after dinner aswell thinking ahh it'll be negative doing it at this time of day :dohh:

(not that i wanted it to be negatve but i was in denial!)

Ooh, I pop my head in here and it's all exciting! Get yourself a clearblue digi hon, that way you'll know one way or the other! :dust:

yeah i'm gonna splash out and get me a CB tomorro or monday and see what it brings up :)

thanks everyone :happydance:

donna, at the minute were set on amelia lol, that could be awkward at meets hahaha

x

middle name has to be maureen after my gran, it goes ok i think?

i saw someone on here who had to have maureen cos it was her ohs nan or something and she was trying to come up with a name to match cos nothing did and she said she was gna tell him she wanted the first name to be aqua as a pisstake LMAO!

x

by the way you wouldn't believe how many people can't say Amelia, throw an E at the beginning and you've had it :rofl:....honestly!

Thats a pretty pretty name.

darnnit why cant we win the lottery so I can have another one??!!

omg how could anyone not say it hahahaha

has no one heard of amelia jane....jeez, whats wrong with the world today haha

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back