~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Awww Sara :hugs:

And don't listen to Ellie, you know you'd rather come and help me out ;)

I loved Mallory Towers! And anything horsey. My Dad still thinks it's funny to point to fields and say "look Henny horsey".

:growlmad: sorry to see babe!
youll get one soon though wishing you lots of :dust:

ooohh yes i miss my horsies!!!!
DH is looking at buying himself a rotary.. said once the money from his dad's estate is in i can have 5000 and do with it as i please.. (thats what he says now LOL) he said you can buy all the nappies you want :rofl:

Anyhow, i could get a very decent pony for 5000 :muaha:

:hugs: Sara! Thats poo :(

Arghh I've been away from a couple days and you lot talk too much!

Oh I ordered from you and paid for it but when it said return to merchant, I clicked on it and it said error and when I went back onto my account it's not showing on my order history and still showing what I ordered in my shopping basket! Is this normal?? Confirm you got the order if you can hun xxx

Afternoon ladies i hope we all had a lovely day.
Well i am so chuffed with myself i have only been able to do a back carry with a wrap but today i have tried and tried and i have now perfected a back carry with my meitai, harley loved it and it was more comfortable for me than a wrap, so off i go to make me a nother mt but with shorter straps for back carries, god i love my sewing machine lol.

Also does anyone know who stocks xl fluff? Jack is 3 and is still in fluff part time due to health problems but i am having to really squeeze him into the larges so could really do with some xl's and soon as both have had upset tummies so my washer is on over drive to wash enough fluff for 2 kids each day.

Minki do yoyo's which go up to age 7

https://www.minkinappies.co.uk/index.php?cPath=34_21&osCsid=40321cec2f3c95add6d8d6025c1e43a2

xx

i'm using a prefold atm to try itout, we usually use fb's and tb's but he is out growing them.
I just need them for night due to the meds mess with his bowels and during the day when he trys to empty his bowels, he only does it once a week but can last 3 days in agony and with over spill, tmi sorry.
so has to last a whole night and hold mega poo explosions.

bekki, yep i got the money thanks hun

donna, i can do you an extra large, just let me know what measurements you want and i'll draft up a pattern tomorrow :D

x

OMG i put Daisy in her Issy bear today and it is lovey and squishy !!! but i'm not 100% about the fit ...... i just couldnt seem to get it to sit right ........ does anyone else have the same problem? i'm gonna perservere with it as its so pretty !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->