~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

I think I totally missed this Easter bunny business :dohh:

sorry hunny :blush: i dont think i had you on my FB when i set it up...i'll invite you to the group for the next time we do one........should be in a few months time or so ??

hehe well i've sent invitations to everyone who is now on my facebook and missed this swap once this one is over we can leave it a few months and probably do another one if people are interested .... everyone seemed to enjoy this one :D

OT: but those of you on fb/easter bunnies -

hem hem

<<<<<<------ :lol:

did you get it? what did u get?

Lol, no. That was a hint for Sezzle, to help her with my clue ('From the Easter Bunneh') :lol:

I don't have mine yet.

see youd think id have sussed it but no....hangs head in shame:blush:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i got it straight away....tho Gail did PM me to ask if she was allowed to help with clues !!! that might have helped me a little bit :dohh:

yeah we should defo do a summer one....just need to think of a theme....not that this one stuck :haha:

Lol mine is so loosely on the theme :lol: god knows what the summer theme could be, I have no idea, lol.

Well the name of the colour of mine sticks to the theme, that's it though and not that you could tell from looking at it!

mine is sooooooooo far away from the theme its silly...but i can soooooo loosely associate it with the theme...is that cheating?? :dohh:

I can't wait for the next one! Means we'll all have new ones to flash in the summer x

I would love to see my ladies face when the postman delivers my parcel to her! I don't think she will need a clue to figure out it's from the barmy one :haha: What can I say, I had a creative moment :haha:

I'm eager to get mine but I have the willpower of a sex addict in a brothel :haha:

ladies, i think abigail is finally big enough for her small itti's!

so im prewashing them just now...do u reckon a couple rinse cycles will do the trick?!.....or will i do one 'wash' with a touch of detergent?

anyone prewashed their new ittis who could help me gauge this a bit better??!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->