~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Donna/ Fuzzi Bunz sized go up to extra large tho i think there are only certain colours available in XL.

There's a lady on CNT offering swaps for nappies and all you got to do is a couple of spreadsheets for her. Nappies for Paperwork :haha:

This is probably a daft question, but you know how new nappies need prewashing to build up their fluffiness... do they mean you have to wash, then dry, then wash then dry again and so on, or just wash and wash and wash and then dry??

just wash and wash and wash and wash hunni :) i soaked mine in a bucket over night too then washed em a few times..dunno if that made any difference but thats what i did :)

Yup here: https://www.clothnappytree.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=96&t=40971

Read at the bottom ! x

Haha, I just asked her what she wants doing? :haha:

Also there's a lady selling hundreds of nappies BG's, pop ins, BB's for £5 Im going to sort through my nappies and put some up for sale to buy some more popins x

OT: but those of you on fb/easter bunnies -

hem hem

<<<<<<------ :lol:

I am soooo glad Arif went to work today rather than working from home... I just weighed Leyla's wet night nappy on the kitchen scales! :blush: He already doubts my sanity where nappies are concerned so wouldn't have wanted him to see that! In my defence though, a preloved HL bedbug arrived today and I wanted to check that it would hold enough wee, so I weighed a dry pop-in, then her wet one from last night, worked out how much wee was in it and then put that much water in the bedbug to check it. :rofl: Looks like it'll be ok though!

I hand my notice in today at work so in 4 weeks I will officially be a stay at home mum!

Mixed feelings about it because of the financial implications involved but happy that I get to stay home with Cassidy!!!

I am soooo glad Arif went to work today rather than working from home... I just weighed Leyla's wet night nappy on the kitchen scales! :blush: He already doubts my sanity where nappies are concerned so wouldn't have wanted him to see that! In my defence though, a preloved HL bedbug arrived today and I wanted to check that it would hold enough wee, so I weighed a dry pop-in, then her wet one from last night, worked out how much wee was in it and then put that much water in the bedbug to check it. :rofl: Looks like it'll be ok though!

Your some lady! The things we do :rofl: xx

Halen fell off the settee today :cry: I turned my back for one minute and he just went head first off :( he has a bump on his forehead and was very upset, cried for about 20minutes and kept pushing me away, wouldn't let me cuddle him :cry:

OT: but those of you on fb/easter bunnies -

hem hem

<<<<<<------ :lol:

did you get it? what did u get?

:rofl: :rofl: that is strangely genius tho !

JL & Bekki; :hugs:

ahhh lol

I'm stuck with my clue, I have thought of one but not sure if it's uber hard or too obvious :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->