~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

I got one of those emails from paypal too. £381.60 in the past 6 months, but really it's the past 3 months as I didn't use paypal before I started buying cloth!:blush:

I deleted without reading....no WAY Im reading it as I know Ive spent a LOT on it, I used paypal last year to buy shower screens and new tyres and all sorts so it would be an absolute fortune!

OH just told me, TOLD me I might as well go buy a new nappy as it's payday tomorrow and he just put some leftover pennies into my bank account!!!

Feel bad as I havent told him I bought a BB Spring Daisy and an Issy Bear Cotton Bee yesterday!!

But still, new nappy it is!! Just am at a loss what to get!!! Was hoping there would be some brill offers about for the Easter weekend or something!!

xx

mummy mi if ever you get rid of him i'll marry him for the fluff lol my dh just says if it's out of my money then he can't say anything.

My new baby legs have just arrived and they are to girly so i am selling them and i so wanted the giraffe print but they are to girly :(

Sorry but I think I shall have to keep him!! Although usually when he says something like that, it's followed by a , 'by the way I just bought a new game for the ps3, thats alright isnt it?', or 'oh I told my mum we'd go and visit her for the day, I know we said we wanted to spend the day together but its okay if we just 'pop in' isnt it?'

Ah well, off to search some nappy sites!

aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh he is a ps3 guy you can keep him then lol i don't do men on the game they are worse than my dh and his motorbikes.

Yeah every bloke has at least one flaw, ps3, xbox, football, bikes, etc etc ah well xx

or big massive huge TVs they cant stop playing with.....
our huge TV is on the wall now (I admit it looks way better there) and he went out and bought a floating shelf today to put the Sky box etc on....hes spent hours drilling holes in the walls...

It's cameras and bicycles in our house (although I love the cameras and I think 4 of the bikes are mine and half the tandem!)

Xbox 360 in this house :dohh:

I didn't get a paypal email :smug:

Although I did recieve my purse back, minus my debit card [which was cancelled on the day] and my cash but I dont care as I got my memory card of newborn Caitlyn photos back :dance:

Right do I go for something different or just get another mini lala?

I could do with a few more small sized, as her BB os are huge (but so cute) on Chloe atm. Hmmmmm choices.

Dont think I like the look of the BB SS, what else comes in small size and it amazingly lovely? No 2 parters, they make me cry! xx

(and no not Itti's, fit is still terrible on her, and aplix please!)

pm'd you (I'm a fast shopper, no messing here! :lol:)

wow u were quick 2!! I've pmed you back as need to know the inner you;d like etc

O/T and possibly rude to ask BUT to any BF mummies, have you got your monthlys back yet?
Yea i got mine after about 6 weeks boo! But they're kind of sporadic now, i can go 6 weeks. Get really bad pain now too :cry:

What did u do @ uni Rach?

As for Mutts, i missed that post but I think I'm going to be taking pre orders this time so if anyone wants anything specific jus shout :thumbup:

I did Race & Ethnic Studies with some Philosophy and some Islamic Studies thrown in for good measure. They're subjects I'm really interested in but not for a career!

Don't tempt me with more Mutts :nope:

*Shouts* I want a boho pleeeease :D

she does some fab patterns, she's reasonably quick too. I really need to get myself a boho AIO too :blush:

Think we've started a boho trend! I'll have to tell Arif cos I'm sure I saw him roll his eyes when he got home tonight and I told him I had the most beautiful nappy in the world to show him :growlmad:

she does some fab patterns, she's reasonably quick too. I really need to get myself a boho AIO too :blush:

Are you saying I should order more than one? :D Yes, I shall investigate!

I was really surprised at how quickly they arrived - 10/10! And I think there's some kind of government regulation that says Mutts must be ordered in twos or more :winkwink:

I cant decide...Retro blue spots or Puppys and paw prints....??

OR? When did you start doing OR rather than AND?! :rofl:

Ooo did u have a guy called Ebrahim?

I do adore that boho one, if not just because it matches my wetbag, it'll look ace on holiday! I need to find a little dress too........

Lol @ 'and' or 'or' :rofl: and the government regulation!

Ive officially fallen out with everyone who has no AF (though technically I dont either, just random stupidness!)

Rachel...:rofl: I kinda need to say "or" instead of "and" seeing as Im ordering Ittis from Aus and I have a mahoosive list of stuff I want from HL!

I have slept on it and am leaning strongly towards the doggie one....

Donna, when are you intending to put another order in?

I have put a thread on cnt; https://www.clothnappytree.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=33748&start=63 basically I'm going to close pre orders on sunday 11th april. Orders will be placed that Monday morning and hopefully they will be here within 4 weeks after that date.

wow I SO hope I dont get one of those emails....Id cry....

eeek i don't want a paypal email either, it can go to junk lol :ignore:

hmm think I will have to stick with just one as its just days before the Itti order and we have the HL stuff too.....

i still havent had an AF either,

now should i make the mistake of getting drunk and savaging OH (unlikely :rofl:) can i get caught?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->