~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Hi Girls, I am slightly late in using re-usables but wondered if I could join you all here :D my name is Sarah and our moo is now the proud owner of some bum genius nappies and apart from a leak on the leg today i loveeeeeeeeeee them :D and am also enjoying learning all about them too :D I did plan on using reusables when Izzie was first born but was so scared to start off with that we never got round to using the ones that I bought (bambino mio) anyway she grew out of them (think we might sell them now) lol

Anyway i'll shut up now :D

Caitlyn just reached over and snatched Liam's Lindt bunny and has consumed the ears :rofl: he's so upset about it too!

Hello Sarah love;ly to meet you xx

Twig tell him it tastes better when stolen that's why she needed the ears lol

chest is hideous again, have had this cold and ended up not being able to breathe last night (almost cue ambulance and oxygen needed) so on the steroids to try and give my lungs a boost for a week. Hopefully it will work as my chest has been good for quite a while!

ok so i have a question, why do i suddenly have the biggest crush in the world, schoolgirl crush at that, on a vampire whos not even real?? LOL, paul is beyond trying to reason with me as he has seen that it just doesnt work, i was never this bad when i was preg with leyla :dohh: bloody hormones!!! not fluffy bum related i know but meh, i feel more comfortable asking you girls then second tri as i dont really go in there lol

x

Well I said to him that I'd eat it instead Donna :smug:

Ellie: Ohh I dunno but I hated Twilight etc before this pregnancy and now cant get enough, I made Liam buy me New Moon yesterday :rofl:

im just about to watch twilight, my crush is the most goregeous vampire in the world, much better than wimpy edward booooo...!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->