~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Arghh bad times hun, if it makes you feel any better I'm off for a scan in a couple of weeks to check for ovarian cysts :haha: been having lower abdomen discomfort and kept thinking AF was on it's way but nothing so the docs looking into the cyst theory!

:hugs:

What did u do @ uni Rach?

As for Mutts, i missed that post but I think I'm going to be taking pre orders this time so if anyone wants anything specific jus shout :thumbup:

I did Race & Ethnic Studies with some Philosophy and some Islamic Studies thrown in for good measure. They're subjects I'm really interested in but not for a career!

Don't tempt me with more Mutts :nope:

*Shouts* I want a boho pleeeease :D

she does some fab patterns, she's reasonably quick too. I really need to get myself a boho AIO too :blush:

Think we've started a boho trend! I'll have to tell Arif cos I'm sure I saw him roll his eyes when he got home tonight and I told him I had the most beautiful nappy in the world to show him :growlmad:

she does some fab patterns, she's reasonably quick too. I really need to get myself a boho AIO too :blush:

Are you saying I should order more than one? :D Yes, I shall investigate!

I was really surprised at how quickly they arrived - 10/10! And I think there's some kind of government regulation that says Mutts must be ordered in twos or more :winkwink:

I cant decide...Retro blue spots or Puppys and paw prints....??

OR? When did you start doing OR rather than AND?! :rofl:

Nope no AF as of yet :)
Another reason to keep BFing :happydance:

No AF here! Some women go for a year and more without one whilst BF, apparently.

I've opted for apples and pears & Boho! Lushness! I've been after the apples and pears design for aaaages since I saw it on fluff n stuff.

I just cant keep up with this thread...... so do muttaquin's need wraps?! :wacko:

generally the ones you buy in UK need a wrap , though the muttaqin website also sells AIO's :)

thelilbump can pre-order an AIO if you want one though :thumbup:

hmmm i think i need to mutt look

I got af after 2 months, must say now ive had a baby they are intensly painful and heavy :(

Ive officially fallen out with everyone who has no AF (though technically I dont either, just random stupidness!)

Rachel...:rofl: I kinda need to say "or" instead of "and" seeing as Im ordering Ittis from Aus and I have a mahoosive list of stuff I want from HL!

I have slept on it and am leaning strongly towards the doggie one....

Donna, when are you intending to put another order in?

I got my af back after 8 weeks of bf haha i must be strange.

I'd love a mutt but atm i just can't A) justify spending any more on fluff and B) Afford any more until i sell some more stuff.

oops... i know now why i have no money and i've got to stop buying nappies :( i just got an email from paypal advertising their credit card and they told me that in the last 6 months i have spent £746.90 using paypal. the worst bit is that i know most of it has been on nappies, maybe £150 on other things. GOT to stop now!

haha i destroy all emails from paypal if i know they are going to say " you used ....." dh would kill me lol.

i nearly did cry. luckily arif seems to think i'm really good at selling old nappies and clothes, which i do but not enough to cover that! time to sell some more of leyla's old clothes i think.

That what I do, just sell things I don't use and feel like paypal is just a free money account just for nappies and the like then I don't feel so bad about it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->