~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Lol at the languages... that was the only thing i was good at in school..
I can speak Dutch/ German / English and a bit of French and was learning Japanese too..

Any interest in doing anything with them? I started self teaching Japanese last year but got bored when I realised just how much work was involved... I've had it with learning languages! :lol:

I started uni in Preston straight after college but my heart wasn't really in it. When my dad left and messed up my family I restarted my second year part time, then I had chemo and everything got totally screwed!!! If I'd have really wanted to do it I would have gone back, or even completed it down here but it wasn't something I wanted a career in. To be honest, I was happiest when I was working in Waterstone's in the children's section! If I ever go back to work, that'll be what I want to do. I do have some kind of diploma or something that I can add to and make it a degree in the future but I can't see that I'll ever bother. The only thing I don't like is that I was always the one out of my sisters that did best in school and college, but now they all have degrees and I don't :cry:

PD - Some Muttaqins need wraps - the fitteds do, but you can get AIOs that don't need anything else. I couldn't find anywhere in the UK that stocked them though. Maybe talk nicely to Donna when she's doing her next order!

I loved learning Japanese, though it takes years to completely get the Kanji etc..
I had to stop my course when Mark & I moved to NZ and i never got the chance to restart it here..

I would like to make use of my languages ( i used to be German supervisor for Adobe Customer Service) and afterward have always had to speak english with my other jobs LOL.. however in NZ it is almost impossible the find a job which requires it and the ones out there require a qualification in one thing or another that do not have ..

Lol ellie, when u plannin on going back or hoping to?

Twig, my grammar is awful 2 :blush:

next september after this one, 2011, i just hope they dont think im taking the piss cos it was literally a month after id arranged to go back in sept this yr that i found out i was pregnant lol :blush:

x
They shouldn't, just becareful your credits don't expire tho! Not sure what the time limit is 3/5 years i think?

I started uni in Preston straight after college but my heart wasn't really in it. When my dad left and messed up my family I restarted my second year part time, then I had chemo and everything got totally screwed!!! If I'd have really wanted to do it I would have gone back, or even completed it down here but it wasn't something I wanted a career in. To be honest, I was happiest when I was working in Waterstone's in the children's section! If I ever go back to work, that'll be what I want to do. I do have some kind of diploma or something that I can add to and make it a degree in the future but I can't see that I'll ever bother. The only thing I don't like is that I was always the one out of my sisters that did best in school and college, but now they all have degrees and I don't :cry:

PD - Some Muttaqins need wraps - the fitteds do, but you can get AIOs that don't need anything else. I couldn't find anywhere in the UK that stocked them though. Maybe talk nicely to Donna when she's doing her next order!

What did u do @ uni Rach?

As for Mutts, i missed that post but I think I'm going to be taking pre orders this time so if anyone wants anything specific jus shout :thumbup:

I think Im gonna want an AIO Mutt....I like the one I have borrowed from Sara already!

Lol ellie, when u plannin on going back or hoping to?

Twig, my grammar is awful 2 :blush:

next september after this one, 2011, i just hope they dont think im taking the piss cos it was literally a month after id arranged to go back in sept this yr that i found out i was pregnant lol :blush:

x
They shouldn't, just becareful your credits don't expire tho! Not sure what the time limit is 3/5 years i think?

What did u do @ uni Rach?

As for Mutts, i missed that post but I think I'm going to be taking pre orders this time so if anyone wants anything specific jus shout :thumbup:

*Shouts* I want a boho pleeeease :D

she does some fab patterns, she's reasonably quick too. I really need to get myself a boho AIO too :blush:

I loved learning Japanese, though it takes years to completely get the Kanji etc..
I had to stop my course when Mark & I moved to NZ and i never got the chance to restart it here..

I would like to make use of my languages ( i used to be German supervisor for Adobe Customer Service) and afterward have always had to speak english with my other jobs LOL.. however in NZ it is almost impossible the find a job which requires it and the ones out there require a qualification in one thing or another that do not have ..

Good for you! I understand about the qualifications crap, though it baffles me... I learned naff all at uni, attended less than 10% of classes and got a first. It's a joke...

lol femme!

If anyone does want a custom mutt tho if you drop me a pm with requirements once I have enough I'll put in an order. Prices are as on my site or AIO's are 17.99 :thumbup:

The AIO's are here; https://muttaqinbaby.com/aio_fabrics/index.html

O/T and possibly rude to ask BUT to any BF mummies, have you got your monthlys back yet?

I've done one course before (social science) but I reall waned to do this but on the flip side it means I'm officially wtt until beginning of next year :happydance: I think I might look into just doing some work from home for a while to get some extra pennies and I would quite like to become a bfing councillor so might look in to that too x

O/T and possibly rude to ask BUT to any BF mummies, have you got your monthlys back yet?

Thought I did but it turns out my body is fooked and Im getting on off heavy bleeding constantly atm :growlmad: fecking stupid body cant behave itself at all.

On the Mutt front Im off to go looksie at the patterns coz I NEED one...

I still haven't had one yet, never thought I'd be one to go so long without one. I'd heard BF could prevent it but I just thought knowing my luck I'll get af after the first couple of months lol! Now I just feel kind of abnormal without it and in a freaky way I kind of miss it :haha:

I'm sorry your body is not cooperating for you at the moment hun, I hope you get some answers soon and get it sorted :hugs:

Its normal not to get AF for months though...lucky sod...enjoy it anyway!
I have the joys of going for a swab next week and a scan the week after *sigh*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->