~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

hahaha i think we'll have to agree to diasgree, although lemme say, i dont know how you can possibly choose that up there over my damon :sulk:

:rofl:

x

mmmmmmmmmmmm Damon *drools* now that is something i could sleep woth instead i have my Jon lol who is more like a stick insect dressed as action man :rofl:

i used to have a crush on the guy that now playes in Bones.. you know the one from Angel :cloud9: o my god.. how sad am I.. hehe i must have been like 13 or so.. he is still hot though ;)

:rofl: stick insect...Liam's my pudding man!

Ohh I'm officially saving for a spring daisy BB as I loveee them now! Donna I was so sad when I saw that they were all hook and loop on your site as I so wanted one :haha: but Caitlyn pulls those off now :dohh:

Although with Mutt's AIO's do you need a wrap? As I want one but dont want to have to put a wrap on it.

me too...I cant lie down atm as I cant breathe....grrr.

Im just gonna sit over there in the corner whilst y'all fight over who gets the vampire/werewolf people first...

MUAHAHAHA

ohh boy.. nah im pretty happy with my man, though he could buff up a bit more and get some muscle.. LOL :rofl: otherwise he is tall and handsome not to thin.. not to fat .. good catch if i say so myself..

however, there is nothing better then a good fantasy :muaha:

he is quite hairy though, maybe thats why i like wearwolfes ?! :rofl:

:rofl:

paul is the absolute opposite of my damon, well they have the same hair, thats it :dohh: i wish paul looked more like damon but paul is still quite little lol

x

he actually said to me the other day, i dont see the big deal tbh, i have arms like damon...LMFAO!!! hahahaha! i actually pissed myself

x

i used to have a crush on the guy that now playes in Bones.. you know the one from Angel :cloud9: o my god.. how sad am I.. hehe i must have been like 13 or so.. he is still hot though ;)

I think my OH does :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->