~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

am i the only one who preferred spike? why do i always like the naughty ones hahaha

x

I liked Spike too, though his dodgy fake British accent annoyed me. I did love Angel too though. I totally get the vampire thing!

The vampire thing....mmm Eric Northman from True Blood *dribbles*
I'm also a true teenage geek at heart and love Twilight (Lee calls it Twi-shite :( )

what happened to good old fashioned fantasies about hunky firemen and rugby players??!!

Brad Pitt in interview with a vampire mmmmm

I was a huge fan of Buffy The Vampire Slayer and Angel. I thought they ruined Angel at the end though, killing off Cordelia and followed closely by Fred and making her into the blue god lady haha!

Yep well she was in a coma for aaaaages after she 'ascended' she came back and had a thing with Connor, then she was about 8 months pregnant overnight and ran off with Connor because she was kind of evil, then she gave birth (in a blinding flash after sacrificing a virgin) to a fully grown goddess who has the effect of everyone who sees her immediately loves her. At this point Cordelia has fell into the coma! Anyway eventually the goddess woman who was named Jasmine was defeated by Connor snapping her neck and Cordelia was still in a coma. Not long after that they all go to work (well run) Wolfram and heart and in one episode Cordelia comes back to help but later Angel gets a call saying Cordy had died. So I guess it was her spirit helping them?

I won't say anymore, I fear I've said too much already lol!

BTW does anyone know of any good offers on nappies at the moment? I've behaved myself and not spent any money on them for wayyyy too long now :haha: I need a nappy fix! x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->