~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Try a bamboozle stretchy, they will fit Chloe well :)

Rachel, LLS is Luscious Little Somethings.

Okay so wnnn dont come in a small! So which will be better for night the AI2 or the pocket, I'm guessing pocket so I can stuff it more. At least these dont need a wrap and stunned at the amount of options tho, is gonna take me all bank holiday weekend to wade through it and pick!

Will a wn pocket be best for night time then? I'm sure the northern lights will be better but I'd so love to get away without needing a wrap!

Try a bamboozle stretchy, they will fit Chloe well :)

Rachel, LLS is Luscious Little Somethings.

Tried, they fit well, did hold alot of pee but are boring (i know I know, chloe doesnt care about the colour of things, but I do!!) and I'm really trying hard not to go down the 2 parter route unless I have to!

Okay so wnnn dont come in a small! So which will be better for night the AI2 or the pocket, I'm guessing pocket so I can stuff it more. At least these dont need a wrap and stunned at the amount of options tho, is gonna take me all bank holiday weekend to wade through it and pick!

Will a wn pocket be best for night time then? I'm sure the northern lights will be better but I'd so love to get away without needing a wrap!

I'm not sure which would be best, I would think a pocket though. I can send you a BTP WN pocket to try if you like? I don't have any WN inserts but you could at least see how it fits and how much you can stuff in it before you splash out. The one I have is lime green and that bubbles minkee with cuddlesoft on the inside, velcro fastening. Let me know if you'd like to borrow it :flower:

Aww thanks for the offer, but I think I just need to bite the bullet and go for it, I have enough pennies in the pp account and I really need a small so that its not huge on her, plus I can always resell it if its not our thing (thats what I always tell OH as an excuse to get something new!).

It's a shame they only come in SS and not velcro tho but still it'll only be for night and I change her then anyway so OH cant grumble! Am just confused as what to get tho, so if anyone has any suggestions then fire away!! xx

all my night nappies are two parters. Theo is only a light to medium wetter and *can* do the night in a PopIn (without a nighttime booster) a BG with both inserts and a Blueberry with one of thier normal inserts and an extra little weeds insert...they end up bulkier than the night nappies and arent QUITE as reliable as when they get full they tend to pull down/gape a bit in various places and you end up with little leaks...not a major thing but no leaks is better than little ones!

you know...there was a small bedbug on CNT....that might still be there???

oh, oh!!! maybe a wild child workhorse with extra bamboo piggyback booters???

I need night nappies. Extra boosted bamboozles just aren't cutting it anymore. Hoping the wnnn I've ordered will do the trick!

ohhh and if you want to try a WNNN one of my mediums is way smaller than the others...I dont know why (bought it preloved)
you could try that if you decide you are ok with needing to put a wrap on it.

Hmmm maybe I'll have to get an AI2 ans a pocket, for testing reasons I can tell OH!!!

Ty for help & offers but I'm just going to order something this weekend when I havent got a little wriggler in my arms!!

xx

I love picking out what to get on custom orders... it takes ages especially on the weenotions site with all the options but it's well worth it and you get something amazing!

I cant wait for my new WN nappy to come :dance: it's a large as I wanted to try SS.

Caitlyn's currently in her new minky Blueberry and I loveeeeeee it! :cloud9:

Has anyone ever brought a plain WN or something similar and dyed it yourself?? x

ooh that's a good idea bekki, wonder if i could dye a little lamb bamboo?

^^ I'm sure one of the ladies here did that? I considered it myself! I have a whole bunch of LL's that I can't shif and don't want so perhaps I should practice on those first? Lol

x x

Ohh I want to get some terry towels and dye them...I want them for the next, tis a good idea Bekki! I'm too wimpish to do it though :rofl:

OOOOOO good idea bekki, i don't have nothing to dye :( but i am buying my material to make a wrap sling soon so will be dying that.

Id dye things like LL and TBs but too nervous to dye something like a WN outer.....I wouldnt know how to do it without getting the inside dyed as well!!
Unless you got it in white cuddlesoft and just dyed the whole lot...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->