~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

I'm in shock :shock: lol thats totally random!

No I don't know of any nappy offers and I'm not looking :nope: I can't afford it lol

theres a thread on ellas house bumhuggers nappies £5 posted, need a wrap though.

I've got a mini sale on at mo here;https://milliesnappies.co.uk/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=72 Not a special offer (well kinda means you get what you want without the expense of international shipping!) but I'm doing muttaqin pre orders at mo too.

Jabula had a sale on too but think they're good stuff might have gone by now.

bad Donna linking to sale...bad bad bad. Canny buy :( rubbish!
*sulk* I really want a blue Paisley BB as well

I feel really sickly. Cant even prop myself up on pillows as my chest gets tight, I cough and then throw up and I am wayyyyyyyyy over throwing up considering the amount I did in pregnancy.
Im going to have to figure out how to fall asleep sat up..might have to sleep propped in the corner of the sofa with Theo in the crib down here tonight ...yuk.

I need a night time nappy, one built for the purpose! I don't remember the last time we managed a night leak free! x

Same.. i now even have tp put a wrap on a sposie LOL

ive just bought two of those ellas house nappies, two bumhuggers with pink hearts fleece inside

have just watched twilight, i take back everything i said, edward is not a wimp, he is kind of hot :shock: i like the eyes he does, the predator eyes lmfao...yeh ok, im gna stop now...stop and go and watch the next film!!!!!!!!

x

Muahaha... squish.. i tried my BG v3's double stuffed... i tried a fleece pocket stuffed with micro and bamboo and a wrap... a HL bedbug with only one booster and a fleece wrap.. Pop in (without the nightboster but with an extra other booster)

I am running out of things to try.. but i still want to try the WNNN and Goodmama's and get myself a Pop in night booster sometime :dohh:

Thi sis doing my head in LOL

Tots bots stretchies... seriously. They're squidgy soft and last molly 12 hours. As do issy bears with a normal insert but you can buy night time inserts too.

Well I have just ordered a LLS custom night nappy, I am fed up with putting everything I own on Freya's bum at night. This week she has done a night in a goodmama goodnight with a bedbug over the top, a tots bots stretchy with a bedbug over the top and last night in Jayleighs slinki minki stuffed with 2 blueberry hemp/mf inserts, pop in bamboo booster, small blueberry booster and an organic cotton booster and they were ALL soaked by morning and weighed the same as Freya.

:dohh:

I'm tempted to buy a tb stretchie, means buying other stuff cos of postage though.

Kirsten did it leak?? Try the insert I sent with it, it's amazzing!!

ok need advice now,

over the dreamscape and bedbug i paid for on the 9th, which was then resold (by mistake) and then posted on the 16th, which i still havent got..

been in contact with the mama, she agreed to refund me after the royal mail claim went through, i said no; but i'll wait the 15 days but then i want a refund, she agreed.
we've been in touch every other day just checking up, yesterday i asked her what address she'd sent to (i kept forgetting to ask :blush: ) but havent had an answer,
today i have asked for my refund,
i think ive been more than patient, even witht them being resold etc, mistakes happen but should i not hear back from her today should i start a paypal dispute?

Well I have just ordered a LLS custom night nappy, I am fed up with putting everything I own on Freya's bum at night. This week she has done a night in a goodmama goodnight with a bedbug over the top, a tots bots stretchy with a bedbug over the top and last night in Jayleighs slinki minki stuffed with 2 blueberry hemp/mf inserts, pop in bamboo booster, small blueberry booster and an organic cotton booster and they were ALL soaked by morning and weighed the same as Freya.

:dohh:

:rofl:

wow

let us know how you get on with your lls :)

yeah id give her 24 hours after the last email and then start a dispute ;) your just covering your tracks.. im sure she would do the same thing!

It sucks but youve got full rights to do so so do not feel guilty about it babe, im sure the other girls here will agree!

Wow Kirsten, Freya could wee for Britain! I'm being dumb now though, what's LLS?

Sezzle, I'd do what Lunaty said. It's not fair on you and the other mama must know that.

I think I'm in fluffy heaven! Firstly Leyla let me have a lie in till 10.30am after a busy day yesterday, then the postman arrived just as we got up, with a washing detergent free sample (love samples!), a book I ordered, a parcel from weenotions and one from millie's nappies! Two WNNN - one with white flower child minkee on the outside and pink on the inside, the other with white flower child outside and chocolate inside. They're so much softer and more flexible than the preloved old style one we have. The other parcel was a pink dotty giraffe muttaqin fitted and a disana tie on, which looks complicated! Leyla's in giraffe today!

Rachel - what a happy fluff morning, I had better get some fluff today *grumpy face*

Sezzle - I wouldnt have even waited this long, deff open a case with pp if nothing has happened within 24 hours!

Anyway need help pls oh wonderous nappy goddesses!!

Okay well, Chloe goes from 8pm-4am in a pop in, this is without the nt booster as it just wont fit her with it in atm, shes just 8lb but a skinny minny! Now she is slightly damp when I change her in the morning, she never seems to care if shes wet or dirty and hasnt got sore or anything but I want her to be dryer!! Have tried adding another bamboo booster to it and I use a LL fleece liner but everything is soaked still. Also because she's on prescription high energy formula her pees smell really strongly of ammonia, even if I change her every 2hours during the day its so strong! So I'm guessing because she has lots more cals going in her pee is more concentrated, so I also dont want her to start getting sore.

Okay long story short, I hate 2 parters but I think I'm going to have to try one! What are the trimest, bearing in mind shes 8lb now and is a slow gainer and are good for heavy wetters?

I'm hoping when she puts on another lb or so I can use the nt booster, but atm it just wont fit!!

What a long one, sorry girls!

Just been looking at those bum huggers, they are cute but it makes me sad that the pretty bit is on the insider, I guess it all gets covered by a wrap anyway sigh! Okay going to go look at wn site now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->