~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

the weenotions website scares me lol, ive been on there so many times and there is too much choice, i end up like :wacko:

LOL

x

Ladies i need to rant :haha: there is thick as chicken poo and then there is my ex ds1's father, i hate the man he was violent as hell to me and got me into some bad poo, he got access to ds and seen as he is apparently skint i have kept csa off of his back and all i asked for was a contribution towards school trips which are once every so often but have i got anything from him in 3 years since he has been back on the scene? No not 1p this week ds went to the safari park with the school which was £15 plus spending money and also the school disco which was £2 plus spends again, he says he will help out so i pay out for the school trip plus £10 spends and yesterday he phones sayin he's got no money so ds had to miss the end of term disco :cry: i didn't have enough to pay for it as this week is our bad week :blush: he then texts me just saying he can't have him this week as he had to pay his moms car insurance for her :saywhat: i tell him that i have had to contact csa due to him not contributing and he says yeah that is fair enough but i have him 2 days a week and you don't pay me for having him.
I am seething here i could so go hit him now it is unbeliveable.
There is more to the back ground of all this but omg, am i in the wrong expecting him to help out every now and again?

Sorry to rant :blush:

FFs dee what a mong. Get CSA on his case, if hes paying his mothers insurance he can pay a bit towards his son!!!

why are some men such dickheads? ugh! really winds me up, paul is a twat but at least he has never seen me short, in fact he hands over his entire wages every week :growlmad:

x

Id dye things like LL and TBs but too nervous to dye something like a WN outer.....I wouldnt know how to do it without getting the inside dyed as well!!
Unless you got it in white cuddlesoft and just dyed the whole lot...

I'm not sure about cuddlesoft etc but I thought you can't dye fleece as it's polyester? I looked into it cos I wanted to dye some white fleece blankets pink and I don't think normal washing machine dyes etc will stick. I would have thought minkee would be the same cos it's polyester isn't it? We need somebody brave to try it for us!

am i in the wrong expecting him to help out every now and again?

Sounds like you've been a saint. Get the CSA on him - hope they clobber him hard!

why are some men such dickheads? ugh! really winds me up, paul is a twat but at least he has never seen me short, in fact he hands over his entire wages every week :growlmad:

x

How did you manage to get him to do that? Clever lady!

Selfish!!! Seriously, I'd have CSA onto him... you've tried to play fair but he's taking the piss so put your foot down. :hugs:

x

How did you manage to get him to do that? Clever lady!

lol ive been taught well, have been doing that since we first met tbh, well we both do have money, he gets his wages and i get my benefits which is only £70 a week like then i use both of ours and give paul a tenner a week for his bus pass :rofl:

x

:haha: Ellie, I leave Liam to his money but he pays the rent, water and council tax. Then we'll use our housing benefits for our pay as you go gas and electricity meters we're having put in next week to snub our landladies :haha: and then what he has left is his and what I have left is mine!

Donna, he's a selfish piece of chicken poop! :hugs: I could never see Moo go short so how can he see his son go short but pay his mothers insurance...idiot!

Oh and Caitlyn's due a change, paisley blue's blueberry...I think so :dance:

I already had the csa form here so i have just filled it in and will be posting it asap, i can't belive it has come to this.

:( OH controls the pennies... he sorts out bills, rent, etc. though which I really can't be bothered with plus I decide pretty much everything else, so I think it makes him feel like it's not a completely matriarchal family. :lol:

But... unless I check the pennies, I never know how much he's denying me for nappies! There was over a grand sat in there this morning so I texted him at work to inform him that I was going to make a good start on my itti rainbow! :rofl:

I've nicked some flamingo pink dye from my mum and I'm attacking Halens LL's tonight. I want them a vibrant pink :D who says boys can't wear pink!

Ohhh I like Jayleigh!

I want pink terries and them some green ones too! :dance:

I ordered some from bright bots ages ago and they were lush they met an untimely death when i cut them up and made them into wipes hehe

the WNNN come in bamboo :) Can get them plain....wonder if it would work....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->