~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

I've emailed Suzanne (WN) asking about a custom WN. I want a ladybird nappy! So, red minkee outer, black spots on the bum and a black line down the middle, black front (poss wth eyes in middle) and black inner (not sure what yet). Do you think she'll do it? I really want it, it'd be so cuuute!

Me too! Ahh, WN... it's their own fault that I sit around dreaming up silly nappies! :haha:

lol femme, that sounds cute! Suzanne's really good so hopefully!

Help!! Am ordering Chloe's pocket, as its for night time do i get the 6 layer Bamboo or the 6 layer bamboo and microfibre? I know the all bamboo will hold more but will the bamboo and microfibre keep wetness away better?

And cuddlesoft or minke? is there much difference? We're getting all black with the pink skull and crossbones one the bum, I'd rather get pink outside but OH is insisting on black!!

WSS

Also, try popping a fleece liner over the bamboo in the pocket, keeps moisture to a minimum under the minkee but doesn't sit on the skin x

i would say all bamboo for full absorbancy but that is my opinion as we all love different ones :)

Bamboo all the way LOL.. you can always top it with another microfiber booster :)

On the other note, i just bought my first Longies :D
Cant wait till they arrive... and i can use them with my mutts and HL!!!!

Here is a pic of them :D

Attachments

• longies.jpg
    longies.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 6
ooooooo Sam they look lovely i bet Cole will look a lil stunner in them.

Well girls the ex has phoned demanding i take Karlum to his well i think not he lives 10 miles away and how am i going to run the car on there? unfortunatly my car takes petrol not boobie milk :rofl:

what a doosh ;) why cant he get his own ass over to yours to pick him up> it is his son!!!! :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->