~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Ive been trying to sneak the XBox past OH for a few months now...he doesnt USE the thing it just sits in the attic.....
he gets hysterical if I mention selling any games consoles...

But Squish, imagine if he tried to sell some of your fluff?! :haha:

Liam's threatened to do that :(

He values his life (and male anatomy) too much to even THINK it.
Plus...I USE the nappies.....

He values his life (and male anatomy) too much to even THINK it.
Plus...I USE the nappies.....

poor pauliepants gets a rough deal compared to your men haha, we only have wii and a playstation 2, the ps is mine for spyro and the wii we got cos i wanted wii fit, he doesnt have anything :( poor boy

x

:rofl: Liam uses his, doesn't stop me wanting to sell it :muaha: if its not being used sneak it out and see how long it takes for him to notice it!

Ohh Ellie, Liam used to work at Game and still gets mega discount now! =| thats how he can afford his consoles! Well actually he doesn't...his mum does. £250 for Christmas still at 27, nearly 28 :|

OH is ridiculous... he has a PS1, PS2, PS3, PSP, Gamecube and we're thinking about a wii (for wii fit :blush:)

Ooh, I just bought this loooovely LLS UDNN: https://www.clothnappytree.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=42733

But, what if it goes all hard like the bedbugs? It's beautiful and I want to keep it! Help! App it's OBV inner.

Use bold 2 in 1 to wash Femme? May well help. I used it when I was out of non bio and hung dry the bedbugs and they were still squishy...was impressed and have bought more to wash them in when I hang them outside to dry!

I want a Wii.....I need to find a game that OH REALLY wants on it so he will go buy one....

The Gel is on offer in Tesco atm too at £3...that does about 40 nappy washes!

Lol Lee has a PSP, PS3, XBOX and used to have a PS2 and a Wii...the Wii got sold for me to buy my birth pool (that never got fecking used :growlmad: ) and the PS2 got sold to buy games for one of the others

Twig, Lee's mum bought his PS3 for him, he's nearly 20 and mummy still buys him stupid presents for birthdays :dohh:

I sold our Wii as I didn't like it anymore :haha:

Silly men :nope: I wonder what Liam will get this year for his birthday...ask me in June!

I was going to make comment but then I remembered that for his christmas 08 my OHs mother bought him a PSP....argh

Twig....Lee's birthday is in June he's had his 'birthday' present for about 2months now :rolleyes:

I love our wii. I do have 2 chipped xboxs which I need to sell really as I dont use them.

Do bedbugs go hard? I bought another yesterday cant wait for them to arrive.

I never use the Wii anymore. I lost my Wii fit disc :dohh: I think it's still at my Mum's. the only other thing I play is guitar hero, and I don't really get a minute to play it these days..

I dont have any, I have a borrowed (thanks Sara!) hollow oak which is very similar and mines not gone hard?
Maybe they only go hard if you line/airer dry them?
I tumble dry all mine on low so they dont shrink but their still fluffy

:wave: ladies happy easter :munch:

Girls :cry: I know this has nothing to do with fluffyness but i talk to you girls most and wondered if you had any ideas? My daughter is poorly, she's had a cold which left her with a cough, the whole family had it and it took us all a while to shift the cough but hers never did so we took her to the docs. They said she had a chest infection and gave her antibiotics for 10 days which she's just coming to the end of now but it seems to have flared up again, her nose is runnin like she was at the beginning and she's coughin so much i think she's going to be sick which then reuslts in her scaring herself which means she starts crying, gets all breathless and coughing more. It's really like she needs to bring something up right from the bottom of her chest. Am sending OH to emergency chemist on his way home from work but does anyone have any ideas what else might work or at leats ease it? Goodness knows when i'll be able to get her in docs again :cry:

turn shower on and sit her in the bathroom with the steam, that helps. If she doesnt get any better do you have an emergency Dr or something that could come out? Sounds to me like she needs an inhaler to help her breathe for the time being.

yea have tried the shower thing didn't really help tbh :cry:

Not sure about the emergency doc, they surely must do, it was hard enough finding an emergency chemist open today :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->