~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

:hugs: Adele. I was being mean about SIL earlier and found out later that she has a 30cm growth in her stomach! Feel hideous now.

hmm Cole is seeming to get back to his prior self.. he is crying or grizzly constantly and just now i couldnt even settle him on the boob! Which has never really happened before :(

He is arching his back like crazy.. i can barely feed him..
We saw the ped. last week and he said he looked fine and to just continue and he said i could up the dose of Losec to 3 capsules a day (30mg) but it hasnt made much of a change..

he is having solids now too which should help him.. so why is he just getting worse..?!

Not nappies, but when you buy something off here and it goes missing, shouldn't the seller refund you? She has proof of postage but is saying I need to claim from royal mail myself... :-/ is that right?

Seeing as SHE has proof of postage, I would have thought it would be her who has to claim from royal mail? I think that's the way RM works anyway - the sender contacts them and they get you to sign that you never received it or something like that. I know people have asked about it before because sellers wouldn't refund until they'd got the money back from RM, but I think it's only fair that they refund you straight away. I sent something to Norway and it got lost so I just refunded it. It turned up a month later and the lady paid again :)

Ellie, I'm really sorry to hear about your cousin and his GF. Don't feel bad though - we never know when something bad's going to happen and we can't all be nice all the time, too boring!

the sender is the one that is meant to claim off royal mail, she should refund you then get her money back off royal mail, thats how it is meant to be

after butting in with the above post i figured i should properly join you love ladies :)

Baby cupcake is due October 1st! we will be cloth nappying and can't wait!

I am itching to start sewing cupcakes stash but since we are not finding out gender it is hard to get motivated as I want to sew the cute pink stuff or blue stuff!

Ellie; :hugs: hunny

hmm Cole is seeming to get back to his prior self.. he is crying or grizzly constantly and just now i couldnt even settle him on the boob! Which has never really happened before :(

He is arching his back like crazy.. i can barely feed him..
We saw the ped. last week and he said he looked fine and to just continue and he said i could up the dose of Losec to 3 capsules a day (30mg) but it hasnt made much of a change..

he is having solids now too which should help him.. so why is he just getting worse..?!

Is he constipated do you think? Just i know when we moved onto solids E found it really hard to poop sometimes and she'd do that arching of the back etc.

Not nappies, but when you buy something off here and it goes missing, shouldn't the seller refund you? She has proof of postage but is saying I need to claim from royal mail myself... :-/ is that right?

The sender needs to put in the claim as she has proof of postage, however the post office will also send you a form to fill in aswell. I've never actually done this before but when Sara's parcel very nearly went missing this is what the guy at the depot told me.

after butting in with the above post i figured i should properly join you love ladies :)

Baby cupcake is due October 1st! we will be cloth nappying and can't wait!

I am itching to start sewing cupcakes stash but since we are not finding out gender it is hard to get motivated as I want to sew the cute pink stuff or blue stuff!

:wave: welcome!

Jetters the sender has to claim then rm send the receiver a questionnaires to fill in. Im awaiting a refund for a sling but so far ive been waiting 4 months

I'll find out the gender so you can sew for me :haha:

Ellie sorry to hear about the miscarriage :hugs:

Sam: poor you! Hope Cole settles down again soon!

And Jetters: like everyone's said, she refunds you and then claims off of RM herself!

I'll find out the gender so you can sew for me :haha:

Ellie sorry to hear about the miscarriage :hugs:

Sam: poor you! Hope Cole settles down again soon!

And Jetters: like everyone's said, she refunds you and then claims off of RM herself!

Deal hehe

Jetters the sender has to claim then rm send the receiver a questionnaires to fill in. Im awaiting a refund for a sling but so far ive been waiting 4 months

Did you pay by paypal? Did you open a dispute so you can still get your money back if not resolved?

:smug: I forgot to say hey too Button! Seen you around in the October thread of course :wave:

Woah 4 months Maffie?! That's bad! :nope: longest a claim has taken me is 3 - 4 weeks and when they lost my Bounty photos it only took them 3 weeks to refund Bounty :dohh:

Thanks everyone. I paid by bank transfer (when I was new to BnB so didn't know any better!) cos she said she didn't have paypal (which is untrue). URGH.

If she doesn't refund you then tell her you'll take the matter further, have you PMed a Mod about it as they'll work on the case a while for you, if not tell her you'll contact the police as it's obtaining money under deception.

Thanks everyone. I paid by bank transfer (when I was new to BnB so didn't know any better!) cos she said she didn't have paypal (which is untrue). URGH.

contact wobbles if your having trouble getting anywhere with her, but at end of the day as the seller she is the one that should be sorting it out with royal mail, not you

hope you get it sorted soon :)

Jetters, I would tell her you will contact the police. I hate when things like that happen on BnB cos you like to think it's just mums helping each other out and people are deceptive it really makes me dissapointed x

Yeah wobbles has been helping so far. It's all just a bit crap... i've bought SO much stuff on here without problems! She said that she posted item 1. Then when it didn't turn up (and lots of other peoples parcels too), she said it was all 'found' at the post office cos it was all stolen and opened by a worker there, and so it was resent. During which time I bought item 2. Neither item has turned up and it's been 2 months! Now she says I have to claim from RM myself to get my money back.... it just seems like a fricking palava. I'll never NOT pay via paypal again!

Yeah wobbles has been helping so far. It's all just a bit crap... i've bought SO much stuff on here without problems! She said that she posted item 1. Then when it didn't turn up (and lots of other peoples parcels too), she said it was all 'found' at the post office cos it was all stolen and opened by a worker there, and so it was resent. During which time I bought item 2. Neither item has turned up and it's been 2 months! Now she says I have to claim from RM myself to get my money back.... it just seems like a fricking palava. I'll never NOT pay via paypal again!

that confirms it is who i thought it was!

no stick to your guns, she has the proof of postage, she needs to claim!

doesn't proof of postage come with a tracking number? ask to see a photo of the proof of postage :)

:dohh: what a twerp!

Thats why I got a paypal in the end. I didn't mind doing bank transfers with certain people but there were some I didn't know at all so refused.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->