~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Morning all

We use frozen apple in a nuby nibbler for Noah's teeth and bibkiepegs, he hates bonjela. Tried it twice and he wasn't impressed.

bonjela on eyebrows....
plucking eyebrows dont hurt...seriously you have been through labour/childbirth havent you? How does eyebrow plucking even remotely register on the pain raydar anymore??!! :rofl:

Good idea! Eyebrow plucking kills me, and I don't think going through childbirth makes it hurt any less lol. My eyes water like mad when I do it.

:rofl:

I got my dispatch notice from Jabula....Jungle Jam wetbag on its way...YAY!!!

I hate plucking mine, hurts like buggery, makes my eyes water and makes me sneeze.
I just man up and do it though, whilst doing a silly little dance cause it hurts lol

Grr I'm waiting for the postie to bring me "The Politics of Breastfeeding" I ordered it THURSDAY! Sodding Play.com :growlmad: :gun:

I've been meaning to read that aswell. I could probs get it off the library but since I have a book which is now about 3 months overdue I don't think they'll let me

has anyone read that? Is it worth the read? I might see if i can get it over the summer. Got enough to read at the moment :dohh:

i might pop to the library and see if they have it...i have nothing to read at the moment..... i dont do plucking anymore..i hate it !! LMAO! i get mine waxed, much quicker , easier and less painful !

I ususally get my eyebrows waxed too, go to a salon for it. A new eyeborw threading placed has opened though am tempted to try it as the results are supposed to be better but ti's supposed to hurt like a b**ch!

I borrowed the book from Kirsten but as she got it shipped straight to me whilst she was in Portugal, it turned up with loads of blank pages, so I couldn't read it properly, but it seems a good read.

If any of you can't get it at the library, if you wait for me to finish (takes me about a week to read books) then your welcome to borrow it from me?

oo think im gunna nip too my library later see if they have it iv been wanting too read it but kept forgetting too buy it, didnt think about going there!
i might pop to the library and see if they have it...i have nothing to read at the moment..... i dont do plucking anymore..i hate it !! LMAO! i get mine waxed, much quicker , easier and less painful !

I get mine waxed too...plucking is like tourting your self!! arghhh kills me haha

i used to always pluck mine but seriously, in order to get them even id end up with pretty much none left lmfao

now i take the easy option and get them waxed every few months, only costs £7

x

You may all call me Tramp Lady. I don't pluck or wax or do anything to mine. :blush: In my defence, my eyebrows are blonde so you can't see them unless you're quite close!

I get mine waxed when I get the chance, although I did get them threaded last time and I personally thought it was rubbish and will be sticking to waxing from now on!

Ellie, has my nappy been posted now? I had an email but it said the status is delivered, was it supposed to say dispatched? Lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->