~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

i dont mind getting nappies without inserts. I use bb ones in some of my med wn. I have some gorgeous inserts which i wouldnt part with which i think are hemp or bamboo who knows but they are expensive

She just asked me to send her $3 to her paypal. Not much of a free gift? I'm sceptical.

If I send it via Paypal I'm covered right?? x

Yeah and postage she said. I guess she didn't realise I was in the UK when giving the prize out?? :shrug:

Where did you get them from? Want to name and shame anybody?!

CNT of course. I think I officially give up on there :blush: they are pocket nappies so I just expected they'd have inserts, especially cos I swapped pop-ins for them!

I shall buy some extra Flip ones I think.

Unless they're some super dooper amazing pockets, that doesn't sound like a very fair trade then. If you'd have sent the pop-in outer without the inserts, would that have been ok with her?!

I think, if the nappy maker doesn't include an insert then I don't assume it comes with an insert. Like WN... I'd never expect a WN to come with an insert.

But green kids, blueberry, issy bears.. nappies with inserts included... it just seems REALLY cheeky to me to hold them back. Buying extra inserts is annoying and people should play fair!

I think its always best to ask, ive been stung and have learnt I might say yes/no inserts but others may not when selling. Especially on CNT.

Yeah and postage she said. I guess she didn't realise I was in the UK when giving the prize out?? :shrug:

she asks all prize winners for the $3 to cover postage and i dont think she does realise your in the uk:dohh:,
if she asks you for more though chick ask her if she can send it with mine as i bought one from her store so it shouldnt make much of a postage difference to send together, and i'll send you it when they come
my echeque clears on the 20th so your nappy should be done by then
:flower:

^^ Oh thanks hun :hugs: I feel much better about it now I know you've brought from her! I'm just a paranoid ninny me :haha: Will get onto the paypal thing when I finally get Cassidy off to sleep, she's fighting it tonight! x

oh that website has some lovely nappies! eek all these lovely designs! you'll have to take a pic to show us what you chose :D

OOoo congrats bekki.. im so waiting to try one of those Raven tree's... they restock on the 19th LOL i canfeel spending coming!!!

OOoo congrats bekki.. im so waiting to try one of those Raven tree's... they restock on the 19th LOL i canfeel spending coming!!!

Thankies :)

I got a phone call from that mental health nurse. She has put in my referral and sent me a mood chart (which I've no idea how to fill out) and some literature on Bi-Polar. So one more step closer to feeling better :)

Very good beks!!!!

Man i feel like azombie.. Vole is being a right shit since 2 weeks, he just will not go donw and even feeding to sleep is nt working as soona s i move he is wide awake..

Specialst just says he is fine, his stomach is good so the colic has subsided but he arches an cries like crazy at night.. im exhausted as his meds are already up and it is not helping yet the doc says he cant give him other things as it's not life threatening..

The only thing i can think of is do the CC method but ive already been in 3 times and he just keeps it up.. he must be exhausted too.. :nope:

Could be the 4 month growth spurt? Molly spurted for 5 weeks through the 3/4 month spurt. It was crazy, she got quite overtired a lot so we'd have to try to settle her with rocking and swaddling in between feeds. It does pass eventually :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->