~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Could be the 4 month growth spurt? Molly spurted for 5 weeks through the 3/4 month spurt. It was crazy, she got quite overtired a lot so we'd have to try to settle her with rocking and swaddling in between feeds. It does pass eventually :hugs:

i was just gonna mention that...the 4 month growth spurt it a KILLER maybe thats it hon ? :hugs:

no idea though he is now almost 5 months and it's been this way for the last 2 weeks... had to get him up just now.. he cried for 10 min and managed to get so upset he threw up on himself and his cot all drenched n sweat.. :(

:( The 4 month spurt started early for us, could just be late for you. Molly fussed and fussed at the breast so much in the beginning that I didn't know if it was a spurt or if something was really wrong.

Orrr, his little teeth could be giving him troubles? Molly's are up to no good and a touch of teething gel if she's fussing during a feed works a treat, I also use it just before bed.

yeah Daisy's Growth spurt lasted AAAAGES and it was hell!!

hope he's not too upset :hugs:

Orrr, his little teeth could be giving him troubles? Molly's are up to no good and a touch of teething gel if she's fussing during a feed works a treat, I also use it just before bed.

Have you tasted teething gel? I tried the one we have (Dentinox or something like that) and I nearly threw up! Leyla doesn't seem to mind though and Arif didn't think it was bad. Maybe just me!

We have dentinox too, I haven't tried it but OH did and said it wasn't nice but it was warm and tingly on his gums and he then proceeded to rub some on his nipple... :rofl:

Donna...i just looked (lol) its the so scrumptious lanolin in fruit sundae and its GORGEOUS!!

LOl your OH cracks me up!

I had a look in his mouth but i cant see any teeth coming through..
he is now happily cooing next to me.. :dohh:

Yawn.. i need a sleep lol

i LOVE bonjela!!! i used to always rub my little brothers bonjela on my tongue when he was a baby, i was about 11 lmfao, i loved it, i must admit, i tried a bit of leylas aswell hahaha

x

We have dentinox too, I haven't tried it but OH did and said it wasn't nice but it was warm and tingly on his gums and he then proceeded to rub some on his nipple... :rofl:

Arif's in bed... I'm so gonna go and attack him with it! :haha:

Donna...i just looked (lol) its the so scrumptious lanolin in fruit sundae and its GORGEOUS!!

i read that and was just like 'what????' then but i get it now fb lol! Ahh there's no more northern essence so had that, just order an absolute ton of lanolin, wool wash etc etc from a new place now anyway :thumbup:

LOl your OH cracks me up!

I had a look in his mouth but i cant see any teeth coming through..
he is now happily cooing next to me.. :dohh:

Yawn.. i need a sleep lol

Molly's aren't coming through but I think they're moving around or just generally aching as it really does help. Worth trying?

Luna, hope you get a good nights sleep tonight :hugs: Izzie has been fussy during the day (thankfully ok at bed time) which I think is because of her teeth but she still doesnt have any :( wondering if shes teething now though :(

saraendepity - lol I thought I missed something then :rofl:

Femme - lol randomly thats the sort of thing my OH would do :wacko: :rofl: men are strange beings! lol

I have to say I love bonjela too! but I have been using ashton and parsons on Izzie and she seems to love it (opens her mouth for me to poor it in) lol i can see two lines under her gums but they've been there for a couple of months now :(

how is everyone this morning - the weather is gorgeous outside today! going to put lots of washing out soon me thinks :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->