~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Noah's in a cot about 4 or 5 feet away from me, OH knows im waking every hour and still doesn't want a monitor, he say's I need to deal with my anxiety :shrug:

Caitlyn slept a lot better once in her own room...but she didn't go till 7.5 months :blush:

She used to wake up when we went to bed.

maffie, why dont you tell your OH to piss off, if you want a monitor get one :shrug: paul would really get a slap if he tried to tell me what i could and couldnt do :growlmad:

x

I know, I dont mind not having a normal monitor but I want one of those sensor ones. Everyone says im just paranoid.

the breathing ones? i wanted one of those when leyla was newborn but we could never afford one, it does get better as they get older but its always there, my mam checks on us still when we're there lmfao

x

Thanks everyone for the congrats :D i've been over here in NP for ten weeks (and spent a fortune :rofl:) hehehe!

And welcome Omi, I have about 50 nappies in my stash too but apart from 3-4 they are all preloved, too :)

oh and Itti didnt have all the medium giraffes I PAID FOR IN FULL yesterday....I mean seriously FOR FUCKS SAKE!!!!!

Is Charlie about ready for potty training then? Cos when you'd be thinking about switching to those disposable pull up pants, you could get cloth ones instead. Seeing as you'd be changing what he wears anyway, maybe then would be a better time to try? Sure it would save you a lot of money on sposies!

Don't know about the leaking... maybe if you posted some photos of him in fluff we could see if the fit looks ok etc?

you could introduce them as big boys pants.
he is obviously 'aware' of wetness now, if he's comfy in sposies it's probably because he can't feel the wetness in them.

cloth training pants still have an absorbent core which will hold 1 accident. stops leg trickle i guess.

Oh yeah thats an idea! hes pretty much ready i think but i cant help but think hes a little bit too young hes not 2 for another 2 months, hes very aware of when he needs a wee and he knows when hes done a poo but doesnt seem too be able too tell us before hand yet! think once he gets too his 2nd birthday then i'll probably start with training pants! anyway on the nappy front im trying a wonderoo atm been on for almost 2 hours no leaks!! wooop

i'll definatly be buying more! had a look too see if he was even slightly wet doesnt even look like hes pee'd!

I know, I dont mind not having a normal monitor but I want one of those sensor ones. Everyone says im just paranoid.

I tend to think that if you're worried it's a natural instinct and I try to follow my instincts now after wishing I had in the past!

I dont think men can understand how women feel. peaking of feelings im feeling rough. I keep getting a weird pain kinda in my womb area :shrug: Really sharp pains on the left side :(

I sometimes get what I think are sharp pains in my ovaries but I don't know what it is :shrug: and I have a sore tailbone and I keep fainting so basically I'm falling apart :rofl:

I really just think you don't realise how much having a baby takes out of you but hope you feel better x

Is it kind of a twitchy pain? Probably way too early for you but my mum swears that since having children, she felt ovulation as twitching in her ovaries.

i feel ovulation, ah the joys of being a woman... at least i ovulate these days, which is a novelty for me ! lol

Well the large fits Squish but she outpee's it in 2 hours and literally has around a month left in them I think.

I think im quite a few days past ovulation dates. My tail bone hurts but thats cos i fell on it last week :haha:

Actually i shouldn't ovulaae on the pill im taking :shrug: (im back on the pill i fell pregnant on cos they said i must of took it wrong) the wonders of getting a tummy bug hey.

Anyone any tips on nasty nappy rash?? Tabs has never had it yet and although i put sudocrem on it and let her run around with no nappy it just seems to be getting worse :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->