~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

woop jetters! Congrats :happydance:

bekki - aww bless your neiece that must be pretty rough going

Congrats Jetters :happydance: keep him a cooking

welcome Omi :hi:

Congrats lfernie :yipee:

Bekki poor niece, paintballing sounds fun. I liked lazer quest, bet paintballing would be good way to take frustrations out on OH :haha:

Well up early again as cant sleep. Noah has a feed and zonks back out and im left wide awake (bet i'll be knackered later)

hate when that happens Maffie... always happens at the worst times too haha

OH thinks im not sleeping right as Noah wakes me up alot (well I wake up to any slight noise he makes even sighs) so OH thinks its time for Noah to go in is own room :argh:

He does sleep well when not disturbed so I can see OH's point of view but im not sure im ready even if Noah is, but im like this :coffee: every day

o dear... i must admit i slept so much better when he went to his own room though i was a bit unsure in the beginning.. thank god dh was very supportive in whatever i anted to do :)

OH is supportive in the nappies and BFing, but this he is sure its the right thing to do.

Have to say I slept so much better once Aisling was in her own room too and she slept for longer stretches too so it seemed to work for us. When does your DH want to make the move? We got an angelcare monitor for peace of mind when she moved, definitely helped.

I hate Itti, I hate Itti, I hate Itti, I hate Itti, I hate Itti, I hate Itti, I hate Itti, I hate Itti, I hate Itti, I hate Itti, I hate Itti, I hate Itti, I hate Itti, I hate Itti, I hate Itti, I hate Itti, I hate Itti, I hate Itti, I hate Itti, I hate Itti, I hate Itti, I hate Itti, I hate Itti, I hate Itti, I hate Itti, I hate Itti, I hate Itti, I hate Itti, I hate Itti, I hate Itti, I hate Itti, I hate Itti, I hate Itti, I hate Itti, I hate Itti, I hate Itti, I hate Itti, I hate Itti, I hate Itti, I hate Itti, I hate Itti, I hate Itti, I hate Itti, I hate Itti, I hate Itti, I hate Itti, I hate Itti, I hate Itti, I hate Itti, I hate Itti, I hate Itti, I hate Itti, I hate Itti, I hate Itti, I hate Itti

Right I feel better now.

Lu he refuses to have one of the monitors says it will make me more anxious and that i'll keep checking it works. He wants Noah to move at 6 months (that's Thats Thursday :cry:)

Squish why itti hating? out weeing? droop?

My DH used to hate those monitors too but when we moved her I kept waking up at night and wasn't able to go back to sleep til I went in and checked that she was still breathing so I got even less sleep - he soon saw the light!

What's with the Ittis? We're getting wing drop every now and then with the larges...

jeezzz.. thats pretty bad what have they messed up now>!?

Maffie where does Noah sleep? Do you co-sleep or is he in a cot? Leyla's cot was right next to our bed and I would wake up every time she moved. I rearranged the furniture so now she's at the furthest point from our bed but still in our room and we both get more sleep (except for evil teething pains :growlmad:) but I'm not worrying about her. It's a good half way step before moving her into her own room, not that we HAVE another room for her yet!

Uh oh squish, sounds like itti is feeling your wrath...

put a nappy on both boys thismorning! Harry had on a easy peasy bumble (with wrap :rofl: which was soooo chunky!) charlie had on a tots bots, Harry STILL leaked! and charlie cryed and cryed "wee wee, wee wee" wouldnt pee in it!!! was getting his potty and everything crying his eyes out trying too pull it off! Im still holding out for the itti to work for me! since the rest have leaked!!! but im afraid too say charlie wont be switching too cloth :-( even tho i really wanted them both in them its just not fair on charlie he doesnt like it! dont want him holding his wee in poor lad! Ah well wont be in nappys for too much longer anyway! i WILL persist with harry tho!

Is Charlie about ready for potty training then? Cos when you'd be thinking about switching to those disposable pull up pants, you could get cloth ones instead. Seeing as you'd be changing what he wears anyway, maybe then would be a better time to try? Sure it would save you a lot of money on sposies!

Don't know about the leaking... maybe if you posted some photos of him in fluff we could see if the fit looks ok etc?

I hate itti toooooooooooo! They dont accomadate for Caitlyn's bum :haha:

Is Charlie about ready for potty training then? Cos when you'd be thinking about switching to those disposable pull up pants, you could get cloth ones instead. Seeing as you'd be changing what he wears anyway, maybe then would be a better time to try? Sure it would save you a lot of money on sposies!

Don't know about the leaking... maybe if you posted some photos of him in fluff we could see if the fit looks ok etc?

you could introduce them as big boys pants.
he is obviously 'aware' of wetness now, if he's comfy in sposies it's probably because he can't feel the wetness in them.

cloth training pants still have an absorbent core which will hold 1 accident. stops leg trickle i guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->