~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

strip wash

we were getting very bad nappy rash which only got better when we put her in disposables oddly, i strip washed and it got better, maybe try that :)

x

Yuck i have so many nappies its going to take a week :cry: Its only just appeared its so annoying. I may have to put her in sposies for a while then :cry:

Bum Genius cloth all the way here. They have lasted over a year and I am looking forward to using them with our second child coming in June!

Well the large fits Squish but she outpee's it in 2 hours and literally has around a month left in them I think.

squish wears ittis?! :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:haha:

I'm having issues with my large Weenotions cow nappy. It doe fit her now quite well although it's tightened at the tightest popper. Instead of having wing droop, I have the wings coming out the top of the nappy - does that mean it's still too big? Doesn't seem like it is at the waist :shrug:

all my mediums do that lu as noah is still a bit diddy for them

blob bepantham is much better than sudocrem

Blob, I swear by bepantham too - much better than sudacream :) I found sudacream seem to irratate the rash more :(

bepanthen worked really well for us but the rash came back no matter what i used, and then the bepanthen did nothing when i used it again, think shes become immune to it lol

x

try metanium it comes in a yellow tube they sell it in asda n stuff its amazing iv never seen nappy rash clear up so fast ever!

got the itti at last! love it! no leaks yet fits lovely and its not chunky at all! its pre-loved so its probaly been washed loads but im gunna buy some new ones now i know i like them! it came with 2 inserts :-s confused me a bit im only using one atm but the other one looks bulky as anything! dont think i need it tho!

got the itti at last! love it! no leaks yet fits lovely and its not chunky at all! its pre-loved so its probaly been washed loads but im gunna buy some new ones now i know i like them! it came with 2 inserts :-s confused me a bit im only using one atm but the other one looks bulky as anything! dont think i need it tho!

are the inserts a trifold and hourglass (if so its a snap in one)

are the inserts a trifold and hourglass (if so its a snap in one)

yeah! i tryed it with just the hourglass in, was good, only i opend it too have a look and didnt put it back on properly after about 2 hours had leakage! haha

lol you wont get long out of it if you just use the hour glass, their still trim with thr trifold in too x

got a good two hours out of it anyway! try again tomorrow eh haha, shall i put them both in or just the trifold?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->