~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

im a bit gutted actually... my fluff obsession has began and ended before baby even arrives. This sucks!!! Perhaps it'll get worse as he gets bigger :lol: here's hoping!

Ohh just wait till bubs is here darling, by then youll be able to use all the pretty fluff and it wil flare up again.. i had the same LOL

:dance: thank goodness for that!

I must admit, the bigger they get the more nappies seem "suitable" ... the bulkier ones would just be a waste of money if i bought them now iykwim? gonna bide my time :lol:

Any recommendations on good wetbags & where to buy them? Seen a few on the usual websites, wondered if there was anywhere special to get them :shrug: ?

just ordered more fluff

ordered this

https://i.ebayimg.com/04/!BwZ-8Mw!mk~$(KGrHqJ,!jYEv1+0FPMLBMI0VDuj-g~~_35.JPG
minky real easy aio/pocket nappy

everyone raves at those monkey foot wetbags.. i like them though i never really needed wetbags i i just thrown them in the one i ot with my nappy bag LOL

Yeah some of the nappies are way bulky when they are infants.. It gets more fun when they are in Mediums.. :)

They say that M should last them quite a while but i havent had Cole in M that long.. :( he is juts a little chubby haha
Good thing ihave quite a few BTP nappies !

I really rate Monkeyfoot wetbags, just cos they're gorgeous and have zips... I don't like drawstrings cos if you accidently tumble dry them *ahem* then they become unusable :rofl:

I got SUCH a bargain on ebay... a full Cheeky Wipes kit, with 2 brand new bottles of oils and two 3/4s full, plus THIRTY brand new extra wipes as well as 40 that had been used but barely... for £26!!!!!!!!!! BARGAINOUS!

That's a fab bargain Jetters :)

Hi Aurora :wave:

Hayley- I got my wetbag from C&C and really like it :)

I have 2 wetbags - so I can have one in the wash and one on the go if needs be. I have a little Bambooty one for wipes while I'm out. I think that's all I really need....

I picked up 2 WNNNs for £20 for Hebe yesterday :)

wnnn.jpg

Once they come and the monkey minkee Issy I got from Katie I'm all done.....

ETA.....oh and the Mini La La from Jac...:blush: But then I MEAN IT!

Katy - when's the wedding?

Oooh Merv's Mum Hebe's new nappies are gorgeous!Love them!

I so need to get past BG v3's and Bambooty :dohh: I can't help it,I love them :blush: x

Argghh gutted i missed that Mini Lala lol

I so need to get some more of those somehow...!

Awww, just after Edwards (and George's) 2nd birthday! That's lovely :)

Lisa- 25th Feb 2012 :)

there's aaaaaages till the wedding.....and you could have him potty trained by then and sell all your nappies for loooooads of monies and spent THAT on the wedding.....

:muaha:

x

Lisa! :rofl:

I might spend half, save half.

BH- Yeah, we had to do it after his birthday because Feb is a busy month for birthdays in my family so wanna get them all out the way. My sister is the 13th, Edward 16th, Mum 18th, I had to try and avoid them for going into labour so I didn't steal anyones birthday. I think I did a pretty good job :lol: My great grandmother was the 5th and my nan the 22nd too but they're no longer with us :( xx

Hi ladies, I forget about here!

The reps sound fab might look into that as I'm in kent and sure there's lots of people around here who might be interested! :D

How is everyone?! Does anyone know when the blueberry nappies which are like flips are coming out? I've pretty much finished collecting now and just gonna buy nappies as and when but I would like a couple of these and I do have £50 worth of WN nappies in my basket lol oh and a night nappy from cath which i need to pay for and 2 ltd edition ittis from CNT

Ooooh, they sound exciting - I love BB's & Flips, so what a perfect combo!!xx

Guess who has filled in the info etc and has the payment ready to become a rep :yipee:

xxx

Hi ladies, I forget about here!

The reps sound fab might look into that as I'm in kent and sure there's lots of people around here who might be interested! :D

How is everyone?! Does anyone know when the blueberry nappies which are like flips are coming out? I've pretty much finished collecting now and just gonna buy nappies as and when but I would like a couple of these and I do have £50 worth of WN nappies in my basket lol oh and a night nappy from cath which i need to pay for and 2 ltd edition ittis from CNT
Please do, you only live about 10 minutes away from me and it would be super helpful when my time comes!! :happydance: xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->