• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The "never had a second line" Group: 93 members, 18 BFP's, 2 Angel's

Thanks ameeann - Oh yes I'm super excited to say the least. I was just saying in another group that it comes in waves, one minute I'm in shock still about it but it feel like it's been there for ages so it's nothing new (if that makes any sense). I'm definately not going to do the celeb thing, if I'm hungry I'll eat, if I'm tired I'll be a lazy bum...I don't care how fat I'll get.

what cd are you on currently? what are you trying out this cycle?

you go for it!! I would completely take advantage of it . . . at the end of the day it's whats best for the baby! no point in you tiring yourself out!!

eeeee exciting tehe yeh I know what you mean!! one min is shock one min is excitement!! eeek :D

I'm on CD 12 atm . . . but I was on BCP til mid september, so I'm not sure if ovulation has returned yet, this is my first month with OPK's!

ermmm this cycle, OPK's, starting charting as soon as my thermometer gets here! lol EPO, honey and cinnamon, BD'ing every other day, every day when OV gets here! bum cushion for 30 mins! ermmm Honey and cinnamon for him as well as EPO and Zinc! haha

anything else I can do that won't cost the earth?

what did it for you?

sex 12 hours apart worked for us this cycle, definately do the bum cushion thing too, if it makes you a tad late for work so what, baby making has to be done in the end right?

make sure you stop taking the EPO after ovulation and eat some sunflower kernals (they apparantly help with implantation) - probably cost £1 at your local tescos. I also ate a lot of grapefruit during ovulation, yummy stuff :D

which website are you going to chart on? FF is awesome, I used to go on mymonthlycycles but thought it was a bit lame.

If he uses a laptop a lot, get him to use a tray so it's not directly on his legs, sperm survive better in cooler conditions :)

Hope this helps, xx

I missed class one time because we had to BD. Lol. You gotta do what you gotta do.

sex 12 hours apart worked for us this cycle, definately do the bum cushion thing too, if it makes you a tad late for work so what, baby making has to be done in the end right?

make sure you stop taking the EPO after ovulation and eat some sunflower kernals (they apparantly help with implantation) - probably cost £1 at your local tescos. I also ate a lot of grapefruit during ovulation, yummy stuff :D

which website are you going to chart on? FF is awesome, I used to go on mymonthlycycles but thought it was a bit lame.

If he uses a laptop a lot, get him to use a tray so it's not directly on his legs, sperm survive better in cooler conditions :)

Hope this helps, xx

HA yeh deffo worth being late for work for! 12 hours apart over ovulation? or just in general . . . because thats ALOT of BDing ;) tehe

okay good tip with the sunflower kernals! thanks! wasn't sure what to take after OV because I know your not supposed to take EPO then . . .
I haaateeee grapefruit . . . I wonder if the juice works the same? coz I like that! haha

I was going to do my charting by hand :blush: :haha:
but I think I will look into that website! thank you :D

oooh okay, yeah I never thought of the laptop thing . . . he's not allowed to wear overly tight boxers because of this though! haha poor man :haha:

thank you lovely :D I'll let you know how it goes! tehe

we had sex over 12 hours during the fertile time but before that it was pretty much whenever really! I think grapefruit juice is also good but I prefer the munching and chewing aspect.

Ar wow by hand? I know you can do that but I don't actually know anyone apart from you who will do that. I bet it will feel like maths lessons all over again, getting a ruler out and connecting the dots, hehe. The thing with the online charts is that they detect ovulation whereas if you did it by hand you'd have to know all the rules beforehand. If I could I'd go work for FF, it's very clever and completeing interesting stuff.

we had sex over 12 hours during the fertile time but before that it was pretty much whenever really! I think grapefruit juice is also good but I prefer the munching and chewing aspect.

Ar wow by hand? I know you can do that but I don't actually know anyone apart from you who will do that. I bet it will feel like maths lessons all over again, getting a ruler out and connecting the dots, hehe. The thing with the online charts is that they detect ovulation whereas if you did it by hand you'd have to know all the rules beforehand. If I could I'd go work for FF, it's very clever and completeing interesting stuff.

ohh right okay! haha!

well I've just signed up to FF . . . why do it yourself, when someone else can do it for you?! tehe looks like a good site to me! FX'ed my thermometer will come tomorrow!! :D
thanks hun

Well Done Mrs.Erickson, I suspect the next few days will feel like a lovely dream for you. Have you informed the doctor?

How many DPO were you when you tested? should your period have turned by now?

Rin731 - it could be that you do have a lot inside but it's just not reaching the vagina. The other week I used a softcup when I thought I was quite dry, I even felt dry but after pulling it out, it was quite creamy. Do you take EPO to help? I know it's a silly one but have a lot of fluid too that can really help.

Hm. I was just wondering about it, I mean
I can get more than enough if we're :sex:
, but I wondered if it was "normal" to not really have any discharge any other time than being aroused. :shrug:

Well Done Mrs.Erickson, I suspect the next few days will feel like a lovely dream for you. Have you informed the doctor?

How many DPO were you when you tested? should your period have turned by now?

Rin731 - it could be that you do have a lot inside but it's just not reaching the vagina. The other week I used a softcup when I thought I was quite dry, I even felt dry but after pulling it out, it was quite creamy. Do you take EPO to help? I know it's a silly one but have a lot of fluid too that can really help.

Hm. I was just wondering about it, I mean
I can get more than enough if we're :sex:
, but I wondered if it was "normal" to not really have any discharge any other time than being aroused. :shrug:

I'm in the same boat sweet . . . the only time I can check it is by thoroughly examining things if you know what I mean! lol
the only time it's obvious for me is when AF is nearly here!
evening primrose oil, I suggest! I'm using it and have noticed a difference after a week!! lol

You should try fertilCM. I took it a week before ovulation and it gave me so much CM when I barely had any! I had ewcm DAYS before ovulation and a TON TON of it the day of ovulation. You are supposed to take it all through your cycle but I figure, it did well for me after taking it for a week, I am gonna just wait and use it again if I have a next cycle and save some money!

Does anyone know if EPO can cause you to O early? I always have a normal cycle and started EPO this cycle... stopped taking it about a week and half later (read some stuff about estrogen dominance that scared me) and at first FF was saying I O'd on cycle day 8 now it switched to 11 which is still early for me...
ps: last night and twice this am there is pinkish-ness when i wipe.... thinking it could be implantation bleeding! (fx) Wondering if there's anything special I should do/not do now to make it a sticky bean (if thats what it is..such a whacky cycle this time I have no idea!)

yes! EPO can dely you by a few days or bring OV on a few days . . .
apparently grapefruit juice and sun flower seeds help . . . not sure why?! but there you go! tehe

but EPO is worth it if you don't produce enough fertile CM!!

I agree about being worth it, but I thought I'd missed my fertile window! I was going to be so sad but then FF changed it from cycle day 8 to cycle day 11 (and we happened to BD that day).. and now, 7 days later, I have some spotting when I wipe(TMI, sorry) really light pinkish... so I am praying its implantation bleeding!!!!

haha no worries about the TMI, TMI is good if its positive news! tehe good luck to you hun!! fingers crossed!!! :dust:

Just want to say congratulations to ami1985 and Edinburgh who recently got their BFP's - I've added your updated info to the front page :)

nothing much happening here - on third cycle of clomid - gotta see my FS in a couple of weeks wonder what he will suggest

really hope it's 3rd time lucky for you Damita, where are you in your cycle currently? Are you taking any supplements to help?

xx

AF is due today. No sign of her but got a bfn. So just waiting for her to show now. :(

Still no second line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"