• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The "never had a second line" Group: 93 members, 18 BFP's, 2 Angel's

Just mention it when you are there . . . they might do something different for you, just this once?
I'm not sure how invasive your gyno appointments are but you might want to warn them just in case the route around when/if beanys trying to stick!!!

GL hun heres to hoping your preggo :D :dust: to youu!!1

When I get into the office, I'm going to tell him straight away. Thanks hun!! Fxd!!

No worries sweet :) let us know how it goes!!! FX'ed!!!

rdleela - I've added you to the front page - hey if you want to look after this thread please let me know and I'll get that sorted...I don't feel I should be posting on here anymore.

Glad you enjoyed the great sperm race and it's great you've been saving money by not testing like a maniac :)

Still looking for someone to keep an eye on this thread and update the list! :D

Just got my call from the OBGYN about my progesterone results. Last cycle, at 7dpo (when progesterone peaks) my level was 17.2! This cycle, at 3dpo (still four days till peaking) my progesterone was 23!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOO HOO!!!!!!! I ovulated!!!!!! My DR said that was an excellent number!

Hi girls!

I went to a new Gino last friday, and she wants me to do a Hysterosalpingography (HSG)...nice name han ;)

I've already scheduled it, and I'm going to do it next monday.
Got lucky because this is a test that has to be done between the end of the period and before ovulation, so next monday I'll be CD11, think it's ok.

As any of you girls already done this?

:dust:

Well, was 110% shocked when I randomly decided to POAS due to having some VERY positive OPK's late in my cycle .... :bfp:!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi girls!

I went to a new Gino last friday, and she wants me to do a Hysterosalpingography (HSG)...nice name han ;)

I've already scheduled it, and I'm going to do it next monday.
Got lucky because this is a test that has to be done between the end of the period and before ovulation, so next monday I'll be CD11, think it's ok.

As any of you girls already done this?

:dust:

Done and done. Regardless of what they tell you take whatever you would for strong cramps about 2 hrs before. I took 2 aleve. It's a pretty quick test. Good luck & you'll be fine.

Well, was 110% shocked when I randomly decided to POAS due to having some VERY positive OPK's late in my cycle .... :bfp:!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW CONGRATULATIONS mrs.erickson! :D

Thank you so much, we are ECSTATIC.

First month of conceive plus! I'm a new firm believer in that stuff!

Congrats. :)
----

I hate to follow congrats with this, but...I know I have irregular periods, but I was wondering if my cm is not quite right either?
I can get plenty wet when aroused :blush: , but the rest of the time, when I think about it, it's pretty dry. Not desert-dry, but there's not usually any extra wetness when I wipe.
-Is that normal?

WOW CONGRATULATIONS mrs.erickson! :D

Thank you so much, we are ECSTATIC.

First month of conceive plus! I'm a new firm believer in that stuff!

Congrats. :)
----

I hate to follow congrats with this, but...I know I have irregular periods, but I was wondering if my cm is not quite right either?
I can get plenty wet when aroused :blush: , but the rest of the time, when I think about it, it's pretty dry. Not desert-dry, but there's not usually any extra wetness when I wipe.
-Is that normal?

My periods were also VERY irregular. Ranging from 27 days - 91 days!! So I just dove head in and used the conceive plus every time we BD'd. I also was "dry" most of the time, unless things were heated in the room!

Well Done Mrs.Erickson, I suspect the next few days will feel like a lovely dream for you. Have you informed the doctor?

How many DPO were you when you tested? should your period have turned by now?

Rin731 - it could be that you do have a lot inside but it's just not reaching the vagina. The other week I used a softcup when I thought I was quite dry, I even felt dry but after pulling it out, it was quite creamy. Do you take EPO to help? I know it's a silly one but have a lot of fluid too that can really help.

Hey ladies, I apologize I've been Mia for the past week especially where I left off. I went to the doctor last week and he did a blood test. This weekend my mom got married so it was hectic to get on here. Monday rolled around and I was waiting to get my results back. I was 6 days late with my hopes extremely high bc I've never been this late and the witch showed her face. So I've been pretty down and out the past few days and have kept to myself. But I'm back...feeling a little better, and taking my second round of clomid. Tonight I'll take some time to catch up on everyone.

Well Done Mrs.Erickson, I suspect the next few days will feel like a lovely dream for you. Have you informed the doctor?

How many DPO were you when you tested? should your period have turned by now?

Rin731 - it could be that you do have a lot inside but it's just not reaching the vagina. The other week I used a softcup when I thought I was quite dry, I even felt dry but after pulling it out, it was quite creamy. Do you take EPO to help? I know it's a silly one but have a lot of fluid too that can really help.

I have no idea how many DPO I was, but I was on CD34. I never really got a positive OPK until the few days before my :bfp: I went to the doctor Tuesday(Nov 15) and he confirmed! I have my ultrasound on Nov. 30! I never really know when my period is due, because I can go 2-7 months without one, or I can be regular at 27 days. It was so sportatic.

Ah right interesting stuff there. The day I ovulated I had a full day of positive opk's which I've not had before but I assume thats down to the clomid. Hope your scan goes well, mines Monday, will have fun trying to hold in a full bladder for a couple of hours!

aww I'm so jealous of you ladies :( I want to know I'm ovulating now! and I want a BFP now!

gawwwdd I'm so impatient!
lol

congrats to you both though! I bet your both super excited!!! :D

Thanks ameeann - Oh yes I'm super excited to say the least. I was just saying in another group that it comes in waves, one minute I'm in shock still about it but it feel like it's been there for ages so it's nothing new (if that makes any sense). I'm definately not going to do the celeb thing, if I'm hungry I'll eat, if I'm tired I'll be a lazy bum...I don't care how fat I'll get.

what cd are you on currently? what are you trying out this cycle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->