The "never had a second line" Group: 93 members, 18 BFP's, 2 Angel's

Just ordered some Vitex.

Should be here after Thanksgiving. :thumbup:

Still no :af:, CD 77, so if she doesn't rear her ugly head by the time I get the vitex, I'll take a HPT...

Still, here's to hoping I can get regulated.

@Tanzibar . . . loving the scan pic!! how exciting!! eeeek hehe

Hello all!
My husband and I have been actively trying for 4 months and I have yet to see that beautiful second pink line, ever! Not even a faint one or shadow of a line. I know 4 months doesnt seem like a lot, but before we started trying, we were NTNP for 4 years, so Ive had a few "scares" but never a second pink line. I pray my day comes soon!

Hey TryinFor1 - any sign of the witch?

sorry AF showed for you fisher640 - how you doing?

Hi Binaface -really hope you get your bfp soon :D

Finally got my 2nd line last friday :) good luck to all you girlies xxx

Af got me yesterday, 2 days early. I feel ok-ish, I wasn't really expecting anything this month as we only managed to dtd once because I got ill. Still, it would have made a lovely early Christmas present. Oh well, next month...

But such great news on the BFPs, you girls give me hope!

Yeah. She showed today.. a day late. I guess the clomid extended my LP to 13 days. My DR called me in another script but I am not going in for monitoring since they said the clomid was working really well for me.

My test date for December is going to be December 22. That will be mine and hubbys 4 year anniversary since we got together, no married but just bf/gf. Lol. I still like to celebrate it. And today hubs and I have been married for 6 months!

sorry AF showed for you fisher640 - how you doing?

Pretty depressed. It's been kind of a rough week. AF isn't really here full force yet so I still need to wait to call to schedule my IUI. And after lots of online research I'm not terribly hopeful about unmedicated IUI. :cry:

fisher640 - it'll be worth it in the end honey. I know it's hard to stay positive after LTTC but you're not out until you're old and grey haired with a pension and wrinkles!!!! You should stop doing online research you'll get yourself all worried...probably too late advising that but try not thinking the exact same will happen with you. xxxxx

Tryin - bah stupid witch, it would be so lovely if you got your BFP on the same day you started dating hubby, imagine the grins on your faces when sat having xmas dinner 3 days later!!!! xxx

Miss Vintage - so what are you trying new this month??

ami - see post #616 :D congratulations!

Yeah. There is nothing I can do about it so.. just gonna try hard for December.

I am not going to be monitored this cycle though. I dont think I will need it though. Hopefully clomid cycle number three will be my lucky one. DH is gonna be using sperm that he hasnt smoked on. Lol. So hopefully that will help us out.

How can I get I this group? 3 months of intentionally trying.. about a year of hoping

Courtmari19 - welcome to the thread, how have you been coping from month to month with no bfp? xx

I just keep telling myself there's always next month.. buy it seems to get harder every BFN

It really does seem to be getting harder :-/

fisher640 - it'll be worth it in the end honey. I know it's hard to stay positive after LTTC but you're not out until you're old and grey haired with a pension and wrinkles!!!! You should stop doing online research you'll get yourself all worried...probably too late advising that but try not thinking the exact same will happen with you. xxxxx

Tryin - bah stupid witch, it would be so lovely if you got your BFP on the same day you started dating hubby, imagine the grins on your faces when sat having xmas dinner 3 days later!!!! xxx

Miss Vintage - so what are you trying new this month??

ami - see post #616 :D congratulations!

Hmm, not sure. I might just take it easy and just BD when I think I'm ovulating. Christmas gives me enough to think about, without all the TTC paraphernalia! Hope everything's going well with you? How lovely to have a scan pic, must make it all feel very real!

Hi ladies!! Well I'm CD10 and i went for my follicle check today. I had one follicle and it was 26mm Is that good? I had two last time but they were 18mm and 21cm at cd11. So I'm hoping this one will be a keeper. The dr told me I'll be O anytime...so i walked in the door from the doctor and !! lol. fxd!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->