• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The "never had a second line" Group: 93 members, 18 BFP's, 2 Angel's

Congrats Tanzibar!!!! Hopefully the rest of us aren't far behind you!!!

I am 32, cycle 4 TTC, no health issues that I know of...peed on a few sticks, never gotten a BFP, and I found that the last two months, I feel so much better by not POAS. But I do have only a 24-26 day cycle, so I don't have to wait as long as some ladies. I just feel so much better knowing I haven't wasted any money, or got my hopes up and then dashed so quickly...so no POAS has been working for me mentally!

And I just watched The Great Sperm Race! Loved it! I love the science behind conception, find it amazing!

So ladies... the :witch: is due tomorrow. i literally just layed in bed and prayed she wouldnt come. took another hpt tonight and got a :bfn: its so depressing:cry:

I am 32, cycle 4 TTC, no health issues that I know of...peed on a few sticks, never gotten a BFP, and I found that the last two months, I feel so much better by not POAS. But I do have only a 24-26 day cycle, so I don't have to wait as long as some ladies. I just feel so much better knowing I haven't wasted any money, or got my hopes up and then dashed so quickly...so no POAS has been working for me mentally!

And I just watched The Great Sperm Race! Loved it! I love the science behind conception, find it amazing!

Hey rdleela I am in the same situation as you! 4th cycle TTC, peed on a few sticks, and got super worked up and sad... Now I just wait for af to show to test. I am regular so haven't tested since first cycle. Mine are about 26 days too. Oh and I'm a canuck too :)

The great sperm race was amazing! Although now I feel sad about all the little sperms that die... Hehe.

Oh and congrats tanzibar!!!!

I dont understand how anyone could like it. Does it not make you guys more upset? I mean it is informative and a great documentary but the reality of conception is heartbreaking if seriously 2 out of millions of sperm live. So if DH has even a slightly lower count, it seems like all chances are right out the window. Hell, with only 2 living I dont see how all chances are right out the window.

Idk. I personally just wish I would have not watched it. It just made my night about 10 times worse. Glad you guys liked it.

I dont understand how anyone could like it. Does it not make you guys more upset? I mean it is informative and a great documentary but the reality of conception is heartbreaking if seriously 2 out of millions of sperm live. So if DH has even a slightly lower count, it seems like all chances are right out the window. Hell, with only 2 living I dont see how all chances are right out the window.

Idk. I personally just wish I would have not watched it. It just made my night about 10 times worse. Glad you guys liked it.

Well, when you look at the big picture, like the earth hitting 7 billion people, even with this extremely intricate and seemingly improbable process, it IS amazing! It seems crazy that any of us are actually here at all! And so knowing how common it is - is what gives me hope, even if it might take me longer than the average person. :shrug:

:shrug:

I'm glad you liked it and I am glad it helped you out. I still dont like it, I still will not recommend it, it still contributed in ruining my night, it still made me lose pretty much all hope, I still wish I wouldnt have seen it.

You're right, I dont understand how we are all here either. TTC is quite fascinating, but that documentary just put a damper on the entire thing. It was giving the facts but I guess those just are not the facts I wanted to hear.

Sorry guys, IDK if its the clomid or my attitude I cant shake off talking.

Sew on button

I dont understand how anyone could like it. Does it not make you guys more upset? I mean it is informative and a great documentary but the reality of conception is heartbreaking if seriously 2 out of millions of sperm live. So if DH has even a slightly lower count, it seems like all chances are right out the window. Hell, with only 2 living I dont see how all chances are right out the window.*

You do have a point. I guess for me though it more helped to explain why the chances of conceiving are only 20% per cycle, or whatever it is, which i was already depressed about before anyway. TTC is such a roller coaster... I'm sure if I would have watched it on a bad day, I would have been more upset. I go back and forth between crazy obsessive person, crying when I see babies person, and calm "it'll happen" person. But today, I think, yeah, it's crazy impossible, but we are all here aren't we?

Hey girls, got some great news!

Since 13dpo I've been getting BFP's on all pregnancy tests taken. So now I'm past the day when AF is here and have my first scan in 2 weeks. Hubby and I are so excited but in complete shock. It's been one strange weekend!!!

DILEMA though, this thread! who wants to take ownership? I'm going to ask the admins if there's a way to change the first post to someone else.

Wow! Congratulations! There is hope for us all and I hope you take this in the nicest way possible, I'm glad you're out of this thread!

I would take the thread but i only get on here sporadically.

I just watched "The Great Sperm Race" and was really impressed. They worked hard on that film and I learned so much. It was also great for my DH to see all of the things I've been trying to explain for himself. Thanks for the recommendation!

Sew on button

I dont understand how anyone could like it. Does it not make you guys more upset? I mean it is informative and a great documentary but the reality of conception is heartbreaking if seriously 2 out of millions of sperm live. So if DH has even a slightly lower count, it seems like all chances are right out the window. Hell, with only 2 living I dont see how all chances are right out the window.*

You do have a point. I guess for me though it more helped to explain why the chances of conceiving are only 20% per cycle, or whatever it is, which i was already depressed about before anyway. TTC is such a roller coaster... I'm sure if I would have watched it on a bad day, I would have been more upset. I go back and forth between crazy obsessive person, crying when I see babies person, and calm "it'll happen" person. But today, I think, yeah, it's crazy impossible, but we are all here aren't we?

Scromfy, I am right there with you girl! :winkwink:

Hey ladies...af is due today but still no sign yet. I tested this morning and got a bfn my af like stomach cramps haven't been so bad but my back ones are eh. Also I keep getting that feeling like something just flowed out so I keep running to the bathroom to check. Anyone experience this and end up pregnant?

Hey ladies...af is due today but still no sign yet. I tested this morning and got a bfn my af like stomach cramps haven't been so bad but my back ones are eh. Also I keep getting that feeling like something just flowed out so I keep running to the bathroom to check. Anyone experience this and end up pregnant?

[IMG]https://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff383/rldc6f/IMG00559-20111108-05331.jpg[/IMG]

Sorry the picture is sideways. Lol. My phone is irritating. Just wanted to share that I got my first peak ever on my monitor today and the OPK is negative. Since my digi was positive yesterday and I am getting this peak today I am positive I ovulated today.

We DTD last night and this morning and we will do it again tomorrow morning. THEN the tww begins!!

My af is due tomorrow, and still nothing, only creamy CM. Is this a good sign? Confused...

Good luck haj624 :)

Hey sushipat not sure what to recommend but I've had creamy cm throughout this tww so I hope it's a promising sign for you?

Girls, I've had an idea, I'm not sure the admins will be able to create a brand new front page again so I was thinking of this. If any of you want to take ownership of this thread just copy the list and paste into a new post then I will link to that at the front....any takers?

I feel quite cheeky for staying on this thread, I don't think my presence will be good, especially for LTTCers.

Sorry for the vid TryinFor1 - it's like you said though, I found it educational as opposed to giving hope. Hope you're good today and you get enough b'ding in over the next few days, xxxx

Thanks Tanzi, but no such luck...late in the afternoon yesterday started spotting...and I'm pretty sure it is AF :(

Better luck for you girls!

Ok ladies...ive made it to day number 2 of :af:. I havent taken an hpt since yesterday morning but I do have an appt for my gyno at 11 today because im supposed to be getting my annual. Would they do anything there that they would be able to tell if I'm pregnant? I mean if they gave me a urine test I dont know if it would work since they haven't yet but I didn't know if they would just do a sono or something.

Just mention it when you are there . . . they might do something different for you, just this once?
I'm not sure how invasive your gyno appointments are but you might want to warn them just in case the route around when/if beanys trying to stick!!!

GL hun heres to hoping your preggo :D :dust: to youu!!1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"