The "never had a second line" Group: 93 members, 18 BFP's, 2 Angel's

No second line for cycle 7.. "Irma" arrived early today.. Still on the hunt for these elusive second lines.. im starting to think they don't really exist.

josephine3 - hello and welcome to the group feel free to stay and chat to the girls. It is unfair and some say these things are sent to test us but it's not doing any help is it, it only adds more stress into the equation at the end of the day!

Bug222 - I did the weirdest thing yesterday and started talking to my crotch like the egg in there is alive, I was saying "come on baby, mummy and daddy are really ready for you now, you want to come and say hello don't you" <---also take note yesterday the 2nd round of Clomid started so it may have driven me a little cuckoo. How long have you been trying for? I only ask cause I'm onto my 8th cycle but it's my 14 month TTC :)

Bug222: I know that feeling .. I'm sure they hide behind the sofa when they see me coing .. :) :D

xx

:wave: I've never had a second line - this is our 14 month, found out I have PCOS and just waiting for my first cycle of clomid to finish - testing this weekend.. eek!

Well AF turned up early this cycle, so I had to go in for an internal ultrasound to make sure everythings ok.... It's not! In order to fall pregnant I need surgery :( endometrium, blocked tubes, adhesions, pco!!!! The works

Tanzibar- onto cycle 8 but just over 6 months (short cycles).

thanks for the updates Bug222 and Allyson11 :)

Angel Thorne - I like to think they just hide somewhere I'll never go like the bins or a football match!

Hey Damita, nice to see you on here. I'll add you to the front page :) hope the testing goes well. xx

JuJuJules - sorry to hear the witch got you. Were you on clomid at all? also could I ask about the endometrium, is that the same thing as endometriosis?

I only ask because they found a cyst on my left ovary and when I went in for a bull blown chat to the Gyn he said it was like a 6cm blood blister and said the word "Endometri..." and I didn't hear the last part properly, it definately wasn't Endometriosis and I'm sure it ended in "um" so I wondered if the 2 were different somehow, or if it's the same thing but just has lots of different words!

I forget the explanation he gave but hubby (who came with me that day) said it's the lining forming on another area (left ovary) so now I'm really confused because I've been telling people for months "I only have a blood blister" when infact it might actually be endometriosis - god I wish doctors would just type up what they tell you so it's easy to see whats actually wrong! grrrr

I know "sis" is where it forms in the tubes so it sounds like it's from the same sort of family at any rate :( stupid body, lol

Update, I've just BnB'd endometrium and it's classed as the lining...so...I'm still confused on what I was diagnosed with!

Tanzibar my discharge has gotten weird. I posted a thread called help. I can't get to a Dr's for a week and a bit.

Tanzibar... I haven't actually been on Clomid at all yet, not sure why. I'm not entirely sure what it all means either, but my Dr said that my right ovary is covered by an endometrium, that they are going to 'take the top off and get it all out, then go through and zap any other endometriosis' so it all sounds related! I have no idea what they're going to do about the blocked tube...

I hear that with endometriosis is when your lining breaks away and starts growing outside of the womb. Sound similar to you but why would they call it a blood blister? Strange

Ahhhhhh so yes that must be what I have (wahoo for the penny finally dropping). My doc said I've to try clomid for 3 cycles then if that doesn't work they will have to go in for surgery and remove it but it could leave scar tissue which I'm not bothered out but only because I have no idea how that may play a part in the ttc journey :S

I'll tell you the backstory, don't worry it's not long. But I was meant to have gone in for a Hycosy (do an ultrasound first then get the catheter and dye out) BUT they didn't get to do the dye test cause of the cyst they found - said it would be too much discomfort :S

so my plan is do the 2 clomid rounds, if that fails cry my eyes out then go for the surgery and if that goes well I should be able to get my tubes checked out, yippee. But thats worse case scenario, best case is that I get preggers this cycle.

Did the doc say that once your pregnant the Endometrium won't be effected, its what I was told. it's only once a cycle where it's really annoying right?

I hear that with endometriosis is when your lining breaks away and starts growing outside of the womb. Sound similar to you but why would they call it a blood blister? Strange

Yeah I know what you mean. They should give you medical journals and doctor specific dictionaries on every visit. My own fault for not asking him to repeat his self but I was already in shock when he said "it's 6cm" ...eep. I wonder if the clomid will kill it or just reduce it somehow, here's hoping :)

Ooo can I be added....

Its been about 10months now. STILL waiting for my BFP as well. Never had one...only dreamt of the lines.

Tons of babydust to us all!!

Hey Stinas, I've seen you around on BnB before, hope you're well? :) I've added you to the front page and in the nicest way possible I hope to remove you soonish :)

There's a list on the front page, damnit, if no one gets a bfp on their next cycle then this must be a really unlucky thread so I apologise in advance if I'm not able to update and remove you(Well I'll be putting BFP messages up :))

I have heard the docs say endometriosis, endometrium, and endometrioma. I think it is all the same thing. I was really mad the first time a nurse said endometrium b/c it is the uterine lining and I was like, I know I have a uterine lining, I am just trying to figure out what is wrong with it!!! I haven't really heard much more b/c with my experience with military docs they don't really tell you anything. You rarely talk to a doctor and the nurses relay messages to you. I was thrilled when they finally referred me to a fs! I have my appointment on Wednesday and I am so excited to finally get some answers. I will ask lots of questions and report back to you ladies!

Me and my OH have been NTNP since january so were coming into our 10th month now ... really thought id have got my :bfp: by now guess il have o be content with looking after other peoples babies for now *sigh*

Hope all you ladies are ok (sorry to start off with a winge) :flower:

I'm on month 11 NTNP/1 TTC, so a YEAR total...:dohh:

Never had a :bfp:...:cry:

Can I play too? :blush:

We've officially been trying for 3 months, but after 10 years of being together and having a terrible habit of forgetting to take my BCP with strict regularity, I'm surprised I've never even had a "scare" before I was ready.

Welcome to the thread Yammas, have you thought about stepping it up a notch and just do TTC instead of NTNP, how would hubby feel about that?

Don't be sorry about whinging, thats what this thread is for, to let out your frustration that you still haven't got anywhere - let it all out :)

Rin731 - hello!! Don't know about you but the more it doesn't happen the more it feels like alienation and that your left to suck it out all on your own while others just swan in and out so easliy!

Hi Cordae - how do you feel knowing it's taking longer than expected?

I'll add you 3 ladies to the front page

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->