• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The "never had a second line" Group: 93 members, 18 BFP's, 2 Angel's

This is a group I can join sadly. I feel bad complaining because I know realistically I haven't been trying all that long, but it can still be frustrating.

I'm really hoping this month is my month though!

I'm right there with you ladies. I usually stick to the ltttc side b/c it is really hard for me to read posts from ladies who have only been trying a few months and talking about how hard it is and I never go onto the tww forum for the same reason. I've stopped testing as well. My cycles are 5 weeks long and I used to stupidly get excited after 28 days, thinking my af wasn't going to come. I would always test and get that bfn. I haven't tested for months! I have been trying for 14 months now. Began fertility testing...bloodwork is a little off, haven't heard back from DH's SA, and ultrasound showed endo :( I have never seen that second line, although everyone around me has, whether they wanted to or not.

I was in a really good place this month. I finally got referred to a fs (all my infertility testing has been through military docs but they are finally letting me go out in town). I know that I have endo and am really positive that I will have a lap and a hsg and then I will get my bfp. DH and I decided to ntnp this month, which ended up in no bding at all (we have both been sick and super stressed, so we just didn't bd). And it has felt great. For the first time, I didn't cry out of dissappointment at the witch showing her ugly face (I just cried out of pain...lol).

I hope you all get to see those two wonderful lines very soon!

I tested today and got a BFN. So fed up of it now, although its only been 5 months. Its so heard destroying.

I'm with all of you too :cry: Oh no wait.. I HAVE had a 2nd line!!!! A freaken EVAP line!!!! I wish there was some way of just knowing without spending all that money for bfn's :sad:

alliebabyfeve - surely one of us next cycle will get a BFP, it would be once weird thread if it didn't happen!

Scromfy - yes you're right it's out of frustration, it's worse than driving tests, you've done the theory but just can't seem to grasp the practical (oh how I wish there was someone who could sit next to me and pinpoint the reason why I seem to always get a BFN).

TNK - how are you at family functions when there's kids? my MIL was playing with some the other day (showing them around her house) and it just crushed me!

How annoying will it be if the dog does get preggers before you?!

Silly_SBC82 - it's really hard to be happy for others isn't it, I mean I'm really chatty to the girls on the forum but if one of them says they're preggers I feel like their in a completely different league of their own now and I'm plummeting back to rock bottom. I feel like we've lost the bond and can no longer relate to each other.

Jen.Uh.Fur - welcome to the thread, whats the worst feeling for you personally when thinking about the TTC business?

Hi NavyWife84 - sorry to hear about your friends miscarriage, but don't feel bad for the way you felt, she sounds like she doesn't understand your situation to begin with otherwise she'd want you to vent it all out otherwise.

hi vickytoria88 - it is heart destroying, and I know no amount of "it'll happen when it'll happen" speeches will ever make you feel better - I am so glad to have found other women out there who unfortunately are able to say "never had a second line" because then it takes the weight of my shoulders for one thing :)

Jadeblue18 - I wish it was simple as having sex but meh life is stupid isn't it? if a doctor or medical scientist approached me one day and said "I can guarantee you a BFP this cycle but you'll have to give me your flat, your car, and all your money" I'd so it in a heartbeat (sounds crazy I know).

alliebabyfeve - surely one of us next cycle will get a BFP, it would be once weird thread if it didn't happen!

Scromfy - yes you're right it's out of frustration, it's worse than driving tests, you've done the theory but just can't seem to grasp the practical (oh how I wish there was someone who could sit next to me and pinpoint the reason why I seem to always get a BFN).

TNK - how are you at family functions when there's kids? my MIL was playing with some the other day (showing them around her house) and it just crushed me!

How annoying will it be if the dog does get preggers before you?!

Silly_SBC82 - it's really hard to be happy for others isn't it, I mean I'm really chatty to the girls on the forum but if one of them says they're preggers I feel like their in a completely different league of their own now and I'm plummeting back to rock bottom. I feel like we've lost the bond and can no longer relate to each other.

Jen.Uh.Fur - welcome to the thread, whats the worst feeling for you personally when thinking about the TTC business?

Hi NavyWife84 - sorry to hear about your friends miscarriage, but don't feel bad for the way you felt, she sounds like she doesn't understand your situation to begin with otherwise she'd want you to vent it all out otherwise.

hi vickytoria88 - it is heart destroying, and I know no amount of "it'll happen when it'll happen" speeches will ever make you feel better - I am so glad to have found other women out there who unfortunately are able to say "never had a second line" because then it takes the weight of my shoulders for one thing :)

Jadeblue18 - I wish it was simple as having sex but meh life is stupid isn't it? if a doctor or medical scientist approached me one day and said "I can guarantee you a BFP this cycle but you'll have to give me your flat, your car, and all your money" I'd so it in a heartbeat (sounds crazy I know).

That doesn't sound crazy. I feel the same way :cry:

I agree that doesn't sound crazy to me either, I'm desperate to see that second line, I was looking at all the beautiful baby clothes today whilst out shopping and I could have cried, I just want my bfp soo badly. It's nice to see other women who've never gotten one either, even though I wish we all would, it just seems everyone has had at least one bfp. :dust: to everyone x

The last one I went to wasn't that bad...I think after the 20th time asking me and bugging me about it...I think they finally got the picture!
Christmas was rough everyone had their kids open presents and it was such a wonderful sight to see them all so happy and screaming! LOL!

Our time will come and it will be amazing!

I'm so sorry to those of you who have recently got bfn's :hugs: I am due to get a bfn in 6 days, that is if AF stays away. I might not even be able to test, damn luteal phase defect.

AF is due for me in 6ish - 7 days and I'm desperately longing for a second line! Never seen one either. We've been trying for just over a year now and had some fertility tests done recently. Had a dye test last month and it was dreadfully painful but hoping it cleared out my tubes so that we can get our BFP this month! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

Flutterbabies - where are you in your cycle?

katherinegrey and Jade- thanks for not confirming my insanity ;)
I feel that maybe I should try and learn what will happen to my body when I am preggers, I've spent so long with the whole TTC I have no idea what to expect...is anyone else in the dark or have you been prepped?

SLH don't think negatively (says me) - so why are you classed as having a luteal phase defect, is that when theres just not enough progesterone or something?

starlight - have you been diagnosed with anything or are you all good? they say once you've had your tubes cleared out there's a higher chance of pregnancy :)

Flutterbabies - where are you in your cycle?

katherinegrey and Jade- thanks for not confirming my insanity ;)
I feel that maybe I should try and learn what will happen to my body when I am preggers, I've spent so long with the whole TTC I have no idea what to expect...is anyone else in the dark or have you been prepped?

SLH don't think negatively (says me) - so why are you classed as having a luteal phase defect, is that when theres just not enough progesterone or something?

My luteal phase is too short. It should be 12 days, but it's usually 10. That doesn't give enough time for the egg to implant. I haven't had any testing so I don't know what my progesterone levels are. I'm assuming they're low though because of the short luteal phase.

Your chart is looking good, have you tested yet?

SLH - I heard that some girls take vitamin c to help lengthen the LP but don't quote me on that

starlight - have you been diagnosed with anything or are you all good? they say once you've had your tubes cleared out there's a higher chance of pregnancy :)

Haven't been diagnosed with anything thus far, nope. Just unexplained infertility. If we don't get pregnant this month then we are supposed to go get my DH's sperm tested for 2nd time and then perhaps start on a prescription of Clomid.

I have heard/read the same thing after the tube test that the chances are higher because that test flushes out your tubes making more room! I hope this is true!!! :winkwink:

I am going on month 7 of TTC with not a single BFP! It's so frustrating sometimes, and this last month my period came early and SUPER heavy. Ugh! Anyway, I have like a little over a month to try and then hubby is being deployed sometime around the end of the year. So after that it's a long waiting game... :wacko:

Hey Girls! I am def on the never had a BFP train. We are on cycle 7 now. Was sooo excited this month when I started using OPKS that I could actually make a line appear on something!!!

Bug222 That's exactly what I like about OPKs! And even a negative gets you a line.

Tanzibar- I didn't think of trying opks at different times, I just usually do them when I get back from work, at about 5pm so I'll give it a go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->