The "never had a second line" Group: 93 members, 18 BFP's, 2 Angel's

Can I join? We have been trying for 6 months. I stopped taking bcp the day we got back from honeymoon. Silly me I thought I could get preg on honeymoon and have morning sickness. Lol didn't know it would be this hard. Going to start opk and temp checking soon. do u ladies know of a medical condition why I have very irregular monthlies??
like 28,30, even 40day cycles . To the point I think I'm preg coz I'm so late. like the rest of u just want answers,. I think the not knowing and not being able to control what's happening is the hardest isn't it.

And never seen a second line, I wanted to draw one on a test just to see what it looks like. Lol crazy I know

Can I join? We have been trying for 6 months. I stopped taking bcp the day we got back from honeymoon. Silly me I thought I could get preg on honeymoon and have morning sickness. Lol didn't know it would be this hard. Going to start opk and temp checking soon. do u ladies know of a medical condition why I have very irregular monthlies??
like 28,30, even 40day cycles . To the point I think I'm preg coz I'm so late. like the rest of u just want answers,. I think the not knowing and not being able to control what's happening is the hardest isn't it.

How closely have you been tracking your cycles thus far. I didn't temp/opk until I was 6 months ttc. Before then, I thought my cycles were really irregular too. Turns out, I just wasn't keeping good track. My cycles are between 30-37 days, so no, they aren't clockwork, but the doc said that they are normal. I just have 5 week cycles instead of 4 weeks. So, my o days and my lp changes a little each month, but it isn't too bad. I have been using fertility friend and it has really helped me to understand my cycles. It's kind of funny (but not) but I always have af on the day they tell me to test! So, I haven't tested in months! I do have endometriosis (but I have known that for a while because I have like every symptom of it). I have my first appointment with the fs on Wednesday, so I will let you know if they say anything else about my cycles. Hope this helps you a bit.

Good luck and baby dust to all the ladies on this thread!!!

Hey clucky as welcome to the thread, will get you added to the front page :)

Ideally you need to know what your luteal phase in order to determine when to expect your period or a bfp. xx

Well be ttc next year just got a few things we need to sort out first as I;m still in college at the mo and would like to be able to finish my course.

Hey clucky as welcome to the thread, will get you added to the front page :)

Ideally you need to know what your luteal phase in order to determine when to expect your period or a bfp. xx

Luteal phase? which is the time between ov and af?. I think I'm (fairly normal) :haha: just irregular. it's good to talk to ladies who've never seen a second line, makes ya feel less alone ya know. Thanks for the thread :flower:

Hi! May I join you? We've been TTC since February this year.

I've never had a second line, not even an evap! I know it's pathetic, but I find myself hoping for even an evap, just so I could see that second line for once! I've thought about getting a blue dye test just so I could see one. I think there's something wrong with me....lol!

Clucky as - yes luteal phase is the time between ov and af. How do you know you're normal, do you use OPK's or temp to confirm? I have a 14 LP and I only know that because I do both those things. One of the number 1 reasons why regular cycled women don't get BFP's is because they assume they must ovulate cd14 (for a 28 cycle) when it doesn't work like that. I would recommend maybe taking a look into researching these extra things to help you pinpoint when your fertile :)

I thought I was pretty alone on the forum before starting this thread, there's just so many women out there who unfortunately miscarry but it's not the same as what we're going through, not the same at all.

aintlifegrand - stupid AF, I hope she doesn't stay around for too long :)

Hey Jess137 - I'll add you to the front page. It's not pathetic to hope for something to happen to a HPT. Hubby reckons now I'm on clomid to buy the expensive hpt's as they're reliable but I figure if IC OPK's can do wonders for me why can't the IC HPT's too?!

How are you finding the clomid, must admit on my 2nd round I'm not getting the hot flashes as much, hope thats a good thing!

hi i have never seen a bfp, been trying three years next month been on clomid, progestrone normal, i am ovulating!!nice to meet ladies in the same boat!!

Hey.. Can I join?

I have never gotten a bfp either.. :(

I have been trying for 5 months and this is my first round of clomid. I got a positive OPK today, cd14, so FX!

hey want a baby! have you had any scans on your tubes or ovaries to see if there's any issues there? I know I moan at 14 months TTC but that's nothing compared to what you must be going through! How are you holding up? how do you get by?

xx

TryinFor1 - hiya - have you been getting the hot flushes from Clomid, I did on my first round but my second one (which I'm currently on) I've had nothing! well maybe a bit of moodiness more than anything!

hey want a baby! have you had any scans on your tubes or ovaries to see if there's any issues there? I know I moan at 14 months TTC but that's nothing compared to what you must be going through! How are you holding up? how do you get by?

xx

yeah have had scans on my ovaries last year because had suspected pcos, but my ovaries were clear, my progestrone was low but with the help of clomid it has brought it up, i have days where i am strong days when i cry, just dreading next month its the three years!!i just think it will happing eventually might take awhile but will!! tanzibar how are you coping??xxx

Nope! I didnt even really notice anything different. I would say it maybe gave me like mini hot flashes but nothing too bad. And I am kinda always a bitch so if it made me bitchy nobody noticed. Lol

Just hope it works! I dont have PCOS or anything.. my body just didnt want to ovulate after I stopped taking BC.

yeah have had scans on my ovaries last year because had suspected pcos, but my ovaries were clear, my progestrone was low but with the help of clomid it has brought it up, i have days where i am strong days when i cry, just dreading next month its the three years!!i just think it will happing eventually might take awhile but will!! tanzibar how are you coping??xxx

It's good you're all clear down below :) must be even that more frustrating though, least if you were diagnosed with something it would explain the LTTC right?

I have days when I feel really positive about the cycle then it can just be something so miniscule which I've either read in the paper or on BnB then next thing I know I'm such a grump about baby making. I think I'll start compiling a list of words to describe the LTTC, feel free to continue on with the list :)

Worried - hubby and I won't ever have biological kids

annoyed - that we didn't start trying sooner, then I would have been diagnosed with the blood blister on my left ovary sooner and maybe there'd be kids by now

frustrated - that women who have a kid end up getting bfp's easier. I know that may not be the case entirely but when you've been TTC for over a year and you've got nowhere it's amplified even more when bfps announcements are made. It does bug me that women moan about trying for kid number 2 for x amount of time, sometimes I feel like saying "you have 1 already, spend a cycle in my shoes and see how it feels then". Some women may see this as jealousy and at first yes it probably was but 14 months down the line it really isn't about that anymore, that feeling ceased to exist a long time ago!

upset & unfair - the world is full of drug addicts and really bad people but doesn't it just seem unfair that they can pop out kids like eating crisps, one, two, three...I'm not religious or anything but I do sit there and wonder sometimes what the hell I must have done wrong in my life to have been punished with no BFP!

Stressed: Do I ovulate? Will I ever? WIll clomid work? Are my hubbys spermies ok?

Hey ladies this is only our first cycle of ttc but I do worry if I can get pregnant because from about 23-25 me and an ex were ntnp and nothing came of that... although i'm glad now I don't think I really knew what love actually was until I met my oh... awwww puke lmao xxx good luck to us all :) x

TryinFor1 - has you hubby had a sperm analysis done?

Nope. Not yet. He wont go get one anyway since we are so young. He is more ntnp and I am more..trying. Lol. Hence the clomid. He might get one in a couple years if we still are not pregnant.

He smokes though.. But he is quitting today. :happydance: so if his spermies are low hopefully that will help. But I just hope they arent low! lol. He also takes a multi vitamin everyday so hopefully that has been helping them too!

The things that freak me out are he takes the hottest showers in the world, and kinda...erm...."plays" with himself more than he should on the weekends. He also smokes but he doesnt really drink. So he is doing some things that definitely affects male fertility, I just hope that it doesnt affect it to where it doesnt work! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->