The New Positively Positive Thread of Positivity *13* BFPs!!!

Opera, I see the pink at the top and bottom - I say test again tomorrow morning! Positive thoughts for you!

Opera I can see a line! I really hope this is your BFP! Your diet sounds interesting, I am doing a diet that was planned with a nutritionist that specializes in diabetes and insulin problems and it's working good for me, when I break it I immediately start feeling worse and I start getting so tired so I am doing my best not to break it. I did it before my wedding and was able to lose 20 pounds in about 3 months (and eating a lot, just better) so I am trying to eat as healthy for me as I can. It's fascinating how our bodies require such different food needs and how much it can change our quality of life to figure out what we need.

Stinas it sounds like you are having a really hard time! I really like your positive attitude I don't think I could ever be as strong and I admire you for that. :hugs:

Bumblebee I would love to see a pic of Buzz, by the way, awesome name!

Frustrated you are just a few days away! I really hope you get your BFP!!!

As for me, I am 5DPO today and had a big temp spike today, not really sure what to make of it? You can see it in my signature, what do you ladies think?

Yes please Opera!! Testing next week... Fingers crossed!! Xxxx

Opera, my puppy is also a Pyrenees mix. I'll post a picture hopefully later, the computer is being mean and won't let me online. And I think I see a line! I have my fx this is your BFP!

Lionchild, yes, we do sign to her. It's a cross between standard hand signals, asl, and what we make up, lol. She is still a puppy, but she is very well behaved and has a wonderful personality, she is a big cuddlebug. :)

Stinas, I wish you so much luck, I couldn't imagine how heart broken I would be to find out the complications you are dealing with! But it's like anything else, when you are in it, all you can do is move forward. I know you will get your baby! I have faith and am saying some prayers for you!

I love seeing all your pet pictures! Hopefully I'll be able to post my monster soon!

Lots of baby dust for everyone, especially those waiting to test! Hopefully this will be your month!

Well as requested I have attached a pic of my furbaby Buzz :)

Attachments

• Buzz.jpg
    Buzz.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 4
Btw we didn't name him Buzz we got him from a rescue centre as he was one of the bunnies that had been born at christmas and never sold :-( so when went to pick our furbaby he was in adoption part of the petshop and he choose us we saw him behind the baby bunny's looking at us we went over to him and he was climbing up his cage to be stroked by us and we knew we had to have him.

Also as he is a part Rex breed his fur feels like velvet hes gorgeous 2 cuddle i'm sat with him on my knee as I type and he keeps trying to climb on the keyboard for me to stroke him my little baby lol anyway sorry mad crazy pet owner rambling on now so shutting up lol xxx

Aww! Buzz is so beautiful! Lol, at the moment our pets are our only babies, so feel free to ramble! Hopefully soon enough we'll all be sharing baby stories and pictures! But until then our fur babies can fill our needs to mother :) my puppy (all 70+ lbs of her) crawled into my lap while I was watching tv :) then fell asleep makes me so happy!

Opera, I see a line!:happydance:
Did you go to your doctor's appt?

Buzz is so cute!!!! He totally fits his name!!!

I got my crosshairs!! Woohoo! But now I keep spotting. I was never like this off of birth control. I have no clue what to think. Maybe next month will be better. I can't imagine you can spot and get pregnant.

All the fur babies are so cute! I have a zoo of animals lol. I have a shiztzu-poodle, shiztzu-bichon, black lab x, and two very cute kitties. Like I said I think I run a zoo. I just have a love for animals and so does the DH. I will post pictures later.

Ladies I'm driving myself crazy here waiting for a call from doc's office! She seemed skeptical but was also completely baffled by my chart so she ordered a quantitative blood test. I'm feeling really discouraged right now and really tired. I wish I could just take a nap and sleep off my anxiety. Lol.

Opera did they say by when they were going to call, I can't imagine the agony of waiting!

Oh Opera fingers crossed!!!! I saw your temp is great again! Oh and I can't wait for more cute furbaby pictures!!! It helps with my disappointment with a possible 3 day luteal phase... My DH just told me though that his insurance will pay for all my monitor sticks, OPKs, and pregnancy tests!!!!!

Stinas- GL with the Clomid. I didn’t know that it could help with male fertility problems. Very interesting. I hope you get your BFP very soon. It sounds like you have really been down a bumpy road.

JenzyKY, I’m sorry about your short luteal phase. I hope they are able to treat it easily. I’m glad that you have insurance coverage for all the tests. That’s great news! I’ve found that B-complex has helped to lengthen my luteal phase and give me more fertile cm, but it only lengthens it by a day or two.

Opera- I hope you get answers soon. There is a faint line on the test. It seems like too many coincidences not to mean something. I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Thanks Lionchild. I take b50 now. I haven't counted it past spotting yet. I'm going to see what happens as my temp is high.

@ everyone...no answers yet. Hoping I'll get it first thing in the morning. Will for sure keep you updated!

@ Jenzy...your chart looks good, spotting could just be left over from ovulation this early on. GL!!!!

@JLMC....I'm putting you on the list right now! Sorry for the delay!

Here's another picture of the same test. The pink was more visible on the other side...

Attachments

• 2012-11-15_20-16-09_658.jpg
    2012-11-15_20-16-09_658.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 12
BTW...I probably have seemed rather self-absorbed the past few days. I apologize for that. I want you all to know that I have been reading your posts and my heart and prayers go out to those of you who are now in your 2WW. I'm so glad you all joined this thread. It's like I have really special friends from all of the world who I can share almost anything with. Now if only we actually could meet! lol!

I definitely see pink on that and that's saying something cause I always have a hard time seeing the lines in pictures. GL girl! Fx'd for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->