The New Positively Positive Thread of Positivity *13* BFPs!!!

I peaked on my monitor and have a positive OPK!!! So excited!!

Will be thinking of you Opera tomorrow! Sorry Bumblebee for the BFN :(. Gizette FX it gets darker.

Welcome gizette....I'll add you to the list! That test looks promising. Does the second line have color?

Lionchild congrats on the house!!!! DH and I are working towards getting our first house. We're about 6-10 months out before we can get pre-approved but I'm hoping things will work out!

I'm nervous about tomorrow's test. I only have CB digis and I just don't want it to read "not pregnant" especially when my temps are still high and I'll be 18DPO tomorrow and AF is nowhere in sight. I still have the same weird cramping/ sore muscles in my lower abs and the last two days I've been weeing a ton more than usual. Sigh!

And then I'm nervous that if I am pregnant but it's not showing up on tests that my hcg levels are too low. It's super frustrating. I feel like I should have gotten my positive by now!

Hope everyone else is doing well!!!! :dust:
Faint pink, in person. DH saw it too so I know I've not gone crazy :)
Not getting darker, in fact today it is negative...but I'm in the worst pain from back pains EVER. I'm still hopeful.
Congrats on the soon to be house!

Hey Ladies well tested this morning and BFN :-( still no sign of AF at all though must be having a weird month xxxx

So sorry for the BFN and no AF....maybe there is still hope?

Welcome gizette....I'll add you to the list! That test looks promising. Does the second line have color?

Lionchild congrats on the house!!!! DH and I are working towards getting our first house. We're about 6-10 months out before we can get pre-approved but I'm hoping things will work out!

I'm nervous about tomorrow's test. I only have CB digis and I just don't want it to read "not pregnant" especially when my temps are still high and I'll be 18DPO tomorrow and AF is nowhere in sight. I still have the same weird cramping/ sore muscles in my lower abs and the last two days I've been weeing a ton more than usual. Sigh!

And then I'm nervous that if I am pregnant but it's not showing up on tests that my hcg levels are too low. It's super frustrating. I feel like I should have gotten my positive by now!

It's awful to have the test stare back at you with those words that read "Not Pregnant." I've experienced that too many times (including this past month when AF was five days late). Of course as soon as I use one of those expensive tests, AF shows up a few hours later. Figures. You are still early though, so it is quite possible that your levels aren't high enough yet. It's good that you've waited a few days to test so that they have time to build your levels if you are indeed +. I really hope you are and that you get your BFP tomorrow morning! We'll be eagerly awaiting your update. Lots of BD!

Buying a home has been stressful but also fun. It's exciting to wake up every morning in our house and realize it's really ours. Every room is accounted for except the one we are hoping to make the baby's room if we ever get lucky. I'm not doing anything to it until we get our BFP. Ok, if nothing happens a year from now, I may do something with it, but hopefully that won't be the case. I hope you are able to find your perfect home once you and your DH are ready.

Hope everyone else is doing well!!!! :dust:[/QUOTE]
Not getting darker, in fact today it is negative...but I'm in the worst pain from back pains EVER. I'm still hopeful.

Keep us updated, gizette! GL!! I hope that line comes back!!

I'm still trying to be hopeful period is 2 days late only slight spotting yesterday evening but I am now 16dpo and I normally only have 26 day cycles weird?? But both clearblue digi tests say 'not pregnant' don't really know if i'm still in the running or not xx

Yep, clearblue read "not pregnant" Ugh!!!! I'm 18DPO today. This is getting on my nerves. My bbs have been progressively hurting more as the days pass by too. It's annoying really. I'm going to call my doc today (hopefully they're open) and schedule a blood test. I should have seen AF by now but I've had 18 days of high temps. ARG!!!

I guess I need some positivity today.

Lionchild, I really hope after what you said AF doesn't show up after I wasted an expensive test!!!

Bumblebee I know how you feel. Really, I do!

Hey opera FX'd you get everything sorted at the doctors

I feel the same right now i'm going to give it until i'm a week late and if nothing then i'm going to call my doctors xxxx

Hi, girls!

Gizette, I hope your line shows up again. FX'd!:thumbup:

Bumblebee, maybe the spotting means you just implanted late and that's why nothing's shown up yet on the tests?:flower:

Opera, been thinking about you. Sorry for the BFN this morning but 18 days of high temps sounds really great...the TCOYF book says that just about guarantees a pregnancy. Maybe the ClearBlue just can't pick it up yet. I didn't get a positive on the digital until almost a day after my BFP. Calling the doctor sounds like a good idea. Maybe they can see something in bloodwork!:hugs:

Baby dust all around :dust::dust::dust:

I peaked on my monitor and have a positive OPK!!! So excited!!

Will be thinking of you Opera tomorrow! Sorry Bumblebee for the BFN :(. Gizette FX it gets darker.
Not only is it not darker, it's gone :( But I am glad you have a + OPK!

Keep us updated, gizette! GL!! I hope that line comes back!![/QUOTE]
I had really intense back pain yesterday too! Honestly, your whole situation sounds like mine. FX'ed!

I'm still trying to be hopeful period is 2 days late only slight spotting yesterday evening but I am now 16dpo and I normally only have 26 day cycles weird?? But both clearblue digi tests say 'not pregnant' don't really know if i'm still in the running or not xx
I hate that, not knowing if it's really over. I thought I was, now I'm sure I'm not. And DH doesn't want me drinking wine until we know :(
Yep, clearblue read "not pregnant" Ugh!!!! I'm 18DPO today. This is getting on my nerves. My bbs have been progressively hurting more as the days pass by too. It's annoying really. I'm going to call my doc today (hopefully they're open) and schedule a blood test. I should have seen AF by now but I've had 18 days of high temps. ARG!!!

I guess I need some positivity today.

Lionchild, I really hope after what you said AF doesn't show up after I wasted an expensive test!!!

Bumblebee I know how you feel. Really, I do!
:hug:

Hi, girls!

Gizette, I hope your line shows up again. FX'd!:thumbup:

Bumblebee, maybe the spotting means you just implanted late and that's why nothing's shown up yet on the tests?:flower:

Opera, been thinking about you. Sorry for the BFN this morning but 18 days of high temps sounds really great...the TCOYF book says that just about guarantees a pregnancy. Maybe the ClearBlue just can't pick it up yet. I didn't get a positive on the digital until almost a day after my BFP. Calling the doctor sounds like a good idea. Maybe they can see something in bloodwork!:hugs:

Baby dust all around :dust::dust::dust:

Thanks, always next cycle..

:dust:

Opera, do you have a different test? The digitals don't pick up til around beta of 50 right? Have you tried a FRER?

Yep, tried a frer at 16DPO...it was negative. Then the CB digi at 18DPO and it was negative, though I took it apart and there was a second line, not even a squinter. It's annoying really. I have a doc appointment on Thursday and I'm officially out of tests and waiting on a paycheck to get more.

Hugs to everyone whose going through something similar!

Hey opera hope you get some answers soon I am waiting until i'm a week late to contact doctors for blood tests I'm tempted to ask my mum to do it as she's a phlebotomist and draws bloods and does the tests at work its just soooo tempting :haha:
xxxxx

FX everyone who is late for AF. Hope the blood tests come back positive!!!

I'm pretty sure I've ovulated. Hope my temp tomorrow goes even higher!!

Hey Ladies! Had my HSG test today, and tubes are clear, so will have an appointment with my doctor in a couple of weeks to determine next steps.

Yep, tried a frer at 16DPO...it was negative. Then the CB digi at 18DPO and it was negative, though I took it apart and there was a second line, not even a squinter. It's annoying really. I have a doc appointment on Thursday and I'm officially out of tests and waiting on a paycheck to get more.

Hugs to everyone whose going through something similar!

GL!!! You're definitely still in it!

Gizette- You crack me up how you mentioned not being able to drink wine. That would irritate me too. It's like either give me my BFP or let me drink wine, dam**t. I hope you get to see that line again!! GL!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->