The New Positively Positive Thread of Positivity *13* BFPs!!!

Ooooh Opera: that is deffo a pink line I'm sure it'll be good news I have all my fingers and toes crossed for you and let us know what the doctors say and don't worry about being a little self absorbed I felt the same lately its cause we're all worrying about whats going on when we're late xxxx

And all you other ladies thank you so much for your lovely comments about my little Buzz Boy :) he is the cutest furbaby ever!! lol But I think thats only cause he's mine hehe fingers crossed soon we'll all have our bfp's and our actually babies to think about as well xxxxx

Opera that line is clear as day! I don't see the really faint lines eighter! Keeping my FX for you! :hugs:

Hi Ladies,

So I'm still waiting on the doctor's office to call, and of course I'm obsessed enough to take another HPT this morning...stark white BFN. Not sure what to think really other than I'm ready to accept that I'm just not pregnant. Out of the probably dozen tests I've taken, only the one that I took in the middle of the day as opposed to first thing in the morning, was positive, and it wasn't positive right away. My guess is it's a fluke, even with the beautiful pink color.

I have a lot to be thankful for. I ovulated for the first time in over a year. That's saying something. Don't really know where my last AF came from but I don't think it matters at this point. I think it's fitting really, my very first AF came on Thanksgiving day oh so long ago. My best guess at this point is that b/c DH and I have been under a lot of stress (and I mean a lot: DH said this morning that he would take his grandpa dying all over again (his grandpa was like a father to him) over the stress we've endured these past two weeks) and that stress is probably what is keeping AF at bay. As stupid as some of the republican representative comments have been lately (if you live in the US and follow politics) about how a "woman's body has ways of shutting all that down," I honestly think he might have been on to something. lol.

All that being said, I'll let you know what the doctor says, but I'm pretty sure I know what the answer will be. Now I just need to focus on de-stressing so AF will show up finally and I can move onto my next cycle. Hopefully it will be a real cycle again.

Thanks everyone for your support. :hug:

Oh no Opera I'm so sorry! What a mean evap or whatever that was!! I really hope you get AF soon so you can try again! tons of :hugs:!!

Doctor just called and....negative. Yep.

:hugs::hugs::hugs: I'm so sorry opera.

Way to be positive and look at the bright side though. At least you o'd. Fingers crossed af shows up soon and you o again in a few weeks.

With the stress thing, it's really important that you try to eliminate any extra stress out of your life. I am under high stress all of the time with the life and schedule I've chosen. I'm trying my best to learn to cope with it and realize I can't do it all. There will always be things left to do on the my to-do list at the end of the day. Anytime I'm extra stressed, I O late, have my mid-cycle bleeding for 6-8 days, and get crazy mood swings in the middle of my cycle. I know it's the stress. I think it sends my hormones out of whack. I also tend to eat poorly when I am overly stressed and busy. While people who are stressed do wind up pregnant sometimes, it definitely does not help. It sounds like you are doing everything right with your diet, eating healthy and such. I hope the stress winds down for you after these two weeks you've had (for both you and the hubby). Take care!

Thanks Lionchild and borr!

While I'm waiting for AF to FINALLY show up (she really has been a :witch: this month) here are my fur babies!

Attachments

• winter1.jpg
    winter1.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 5
  • 148810_508822609861_6799483_n.jpg
    148810_508822609861_6799483_n.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 7
Opera your fur babies are so cute. Sorry about the neg beta. Keep up the positivity.

I'm on 12-13 dpo not exactly sure. Testing tomorrow I'm so nervous and scared of that BFN. I will absolutely keep you guys posted on the results. Hoping I can also post some pics of my fur babies tomorrow.

I'm sorry Opera. So many hugs sent your way!!! Your Furbabies are precious though!!

Love the fur babies Opera! So cute! I wish I had space for a dog!

Im sorry Opera! Stupid fluke tests! I did see pink! Damn tests!

Opera, I am sorry for that news. I see that your temp has dropped a bit today. I wonder if you had a chemical, with your LP being that long. Perhaps your levels just never got the chance to get high enough to be detected on a test. I have always been told that stress delays ovulation, but never your LP, as that is steady (give or take a day or two max).

Opera, I am sorry to hear about your BFN :hugs:
You are so strong being so positive and I'm proud of you. I think maybe now that you know you both will hopefully relax a little for the time being. I know it's so hard to relax while TTC, kinda of a catch 22 isn't it?
I got sick of the evaps on FRERs and switched to Answer tests which I liked way better. I did not buy a FRER again until I already knew I was pregnant and just wanted to see if there was progression. Someone turned me on to Answer and I really liked them. They are like FRER without that indent/evap.
Your furkids are totally adorable. I kind of miss having dogs. I've got three kitties and six ferrets that keep me busy though, lol.

Awww Opera i'm sorry hun I thought after that awful evap test you'd been lucky but I am glad you're being sooooo positive you are a very strong women. Btw you're furbabies are gorgeous!! xxxx

I am 6 days late and i'm refusing to test again until tomorrow I don't want to see another BFN this month xxx

Well ladies my update I was going to test this morning but af showed instead. It wasn't our month. On to the next cycle to try again. Staying positive that it will happen for us when it's supposed to happen.

Sorry for the af frustrated! Hugs. This will be a better month!
No spotting for me today or yesterday! I doubled up to b100. Hopefully just taking 2 b50 complexes is ok...

Taking two B50 is just fine - one B50 isn't much at all, really.

Well ladies my update I was going to test this morning but af showed instead. It wasn't our month. On to the next cycle to try again. Staying positive that it will happen for us when it's supposed to happen.

Sorry frustrated!!! :hugs:

Hi Ladies! I was wondering if I could join this group? I know you're all super-connected now with so much time having gone by, but I love the vibe of this thread & you all seem so supportive and nice and I was just hoping to make friends with all of you ladies!

I'm 27(28 in Jan.), my DF is 35 and we're TTC #1. :) I have PCOS and am taking Vitex to help regulate/ovulate.

I'm currently waiting to O, and am on CD 28 (!!!) FertilityFriend says I have 49 day cycles (ugh!). I've got wet/creamy CM today, but and CP is high, but firm.

Hoping I meet the criteria to join!

XOXO

Baby Dust to ally you beautiful Mommys-in-waiting :)

Welcome Brie! You are more then welcome to join :) nice to meet you! We're pretty much doting on our furbabies, since none of us have real ones yet ;)

Opera, I love your puppies! Omg beautiful! I think I'm developing a soft spot for pyrs!

Frustrated, so sorry to hear this wasn't your month, next month will be our month, I'm sure of it ;) (that's my story and I'm sticking to it)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->