The New Positively Positive Thread of Positivity *13* BFPs!!!

Welcome Brie! The more the merrier! My temp dropped to the cover line today but I temped so early for me. I usually am still sleeping now but my family has been here for thanksgiving and my sleep is all messed up. I've missed them, though, so it's been great to have a full house. My brother brought his guinea pig so I've been doting on another furbaby.

Hi Ladies! I was wondering if I could join this group? I know you're all super-connected now with so much time having gone by, but I love the vibe of this thread & you all seem so supportive and nice and I was just hoping to make friends with all of you ladies!

I'm 27(28 in Jan.), my DF is 35 and we're TTC #1. :) I have PCOS and am taking Vitex to help regulate/ovulate.

I'm currently waiting to O, and am on CD 28 (!!!) FertilityFriend says I have 49 day cycles (ugh!). I've got wet/creamy CM today, but and CP is high, but firm.

Hoping I meet the criteria to join!

XOXO

Baby Dust to ally you beautiful Mommys-in-waiting :)

Welcome Brie!!! I hope you O soon and catch that eggie!!! :haha:

Welcome Brie! The more the merrier! My temp dropped to the cover line today but I temped so early for me. I usually am still sleeping now but my family has been here for thanksgiving and my sleep is all messed up. I've missed them, though, so it's been great to have a full house. My brother brought his guinea pig so I've been doting on another furbaby.

Jenzy my temps dropped below cover line yesterday and are back up again today! I hope it's implantation. I am 8DPO now! This wait is killing me lol. I hope yours go back up tomorrow and it could be implantation too! :thumbup:

Thanks so much guys.... I mean Ladies!

JenzyKY - there's a really good site for recalculating BBT if you woke at a different time than usual, just in case:
https://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php

Check it out! :)

Thank you so much for all your support ladies!!! It has really lifted my spirits! On a super positive note (if you can count this as positive) I had some spotting this morning so I think AF finally decided to show up. Perhaps the thought of being pregnant combined with the stress DH and I were going through the past two weeks held her at bay. Either way, I'm hoping she's here for real so I can move onto the next cycle.

Hi Brie!!!! Welcome to our wonderful thread! I'll add you to the list! And thanks for the link...totally going to check that out b/c I never wake up at the same time on the weekends. Also, vitex, in my opinion, is a complete waste of money. I would go with vitamin B complex and vitamin D. I had a prescription for vitamin D b/c I was apparently low on it and I truly believe it had something to do with my cycles regulating again. (Advice from one PCOS to another!)

Thanks for giving me hope everyone! You've all made starting this thread so worth while!

Opera, love the positivity! A quick question about vitamin D - how much did the doctor prescribe you daily? I am also taking vitamin D, but wonder if it's enough.

Thanks for the welcome, y'all!!

Opera - I think I'm gonna give the Vitex a shot b/c I believe it's shortening my (very lengthy) cycles - but I've only been on it for 2 months so we'll see....
What do Vit B & D do for PCOS?? I'll have to look into that...

Also, anyone use or have any insight on Progesterone Cream??

I was only supposed to take two tablets per week...I think it was like 50,000mg or something similar. You can only get that high of an amount from a prescription. The vitamin D in OTC vitamins is not nearly enough. Take note that the only reason my doctor prescribed it was b/c I tested below average on daily vitamin D.

Vitamin D, I believe, is a main component to what I think made me ovulate. With PCOS, ovulating is really difficult to pinpoint, if it happens at all. It basically makes every cycle extremely difficult to predict.

Vitamin B complexes, particular Vitamin B-6 is known to elongate the length of the Luteal phase, helping you to become more likely to get pregnant.

I didn't know about the vitamin B until very recently, and I wouldn't suggest taking anything without talking to your doctor first.

Personally, I just like figuring out natural ways to gaining healthy cycles.

Also, progesterone, or progestins, are only known to induce menses and NOT ovulation. AF is HEALTHY though, as your uterine lining can become too thick to support a viable pregnancy. That's the reason we are made to shed our lining every month (so there's not total loss when AF shows up!).

I was on provera (prescription progestin) for a while, and though it never made me ovulate, it did induce AF like it was supposed to but I progressed to taking metformin, which did absolutely nothing for me except make me really sick all the time. I now try to focus all my attention on natural ways of inducing ovulation and AF. So far eating a paleo-hunter/gatherer diet, prescription vitamin D and prenatals are all I'm doing and I ovulated this month (after about 4 months of eating healthy and a month of vitamin D) for the first time in over a year. Obviously something worked right...

Hope this helps

Make sure you take plenty of calcium as well. If you are D deficient I would be surprised if you were able to absorb enough calcium. My mom is always bugging me about that as she has mild osteoporosis.

Hi, ladies.
I just thought I'd chime in that I really believe Maca and Royal Jelly helped me. The first cycle I started it a little late and I don't think I was able to get full benefit but by the next cycle I fell pregnant. I also had my DH taking the Maca as well. I really felt like it regulated things naturally for us. I am 32 and had been on birth control of some form since I was 16 without any breaks until I came off for good in March to get my body ready and DH is 45 so I figured we both could use the extra help to get our bodies right.

AFM, I think MS is starting to kick in. I haven't vomited yet but have ran to the bathroom four or five times dry heaving. Oatmeal is my best friend right now, lol.

opera, good to have things under control. I am going to ask my doc when I go in next week if they tested my vitamin D. I don't know if they did or not, as the bloods were done before they confirmed PCOS. It sure is frustrating not being able to predict ovulation, as you very well know!

Hey ladies,

Welcome brie its always nice to see a new face.

Opera. You are such an Insperation for positivity you sound so strong after everything :hugs: glad it looks like af is starting up so you can start trying again xxxx

Tink: glad things are going well hopefully morning sickness doesn't get to bad for you xxx

Everyone else sorry if I've missed you and hope you're all doing well.

As for me day 7 another bfn :-( getting fed up and a little impatient right now but going to call my drs in a few hours seeing as its almost 1am here & I can't sleep :haha: fingers crossed a blood test can see what's goin on xxx

Oooh GL Bumblebee! And thank you for the kind words. I don't think I could honestly do it without you all cheering me and each other on.

At Tink...I'll definitely look into the Maca and Royal Jelly...are those just supplements in pill form or are they something else?

Tink: Morning Sickness.... LUCKY! ;P (lol)

Bumblebee: Fingers Crossed!

I heard great things about Maca & Royal Jelly, too! Though, I tried them about a year ago before I was diagnosed and it didn't do anything after the first month (it seems like everything I try works great for the first month and then .....) But I'm gonna stick with Vitex for now... funny, all my test results were "normal"... normal estro. progestro. testost. Vitamins, everything... I just don't know anymore, lol! On top of that I have no health insurance since graduating and have to go by any route I can find myself, but I like it cuz it keeps me hunting for natural remedies :) I do have a couple of appointments at Planned Parenthood coming up tho, so you can bet I will ask about everything, haha

On another note, I woke up feeling like I had a really bad hangover (haven't had a drop to drink in over 2 weeks) - felt really nauseous, had a headache, achy legs, like the flu coming on (UGH!) but by noon I felt MUCH better, even enough to BD (just in case). So a couple hours later, I had ZERO CM... sooooo dry! Which is frustrating cuz for the last couple of days it's been getting wetter & slicker.... does that happen to anyone? being really dry after intercourse for, like, hours??
Maybe I'm just over a random "fertile" patch.... thanks PCOS!

Also, I have a really weird skin rash going on..... All on top of getting ready to host an early Thanksgiving for the first time!!!! AHHHHH!!!!!

Just breathin' thru it all :)

Hi there ladies, and in particular Opera, I haven't been on here in over a year, I was on the previous "positively positive" thread. I got my BFP in August 2011, after what seemed like a long 9 months trying. We had been WTT for many years!! Our little girl Caitlyn Grace came into the world 2nd April 2012, she was 5 days early, and small, only 5lb 3oz due to me becoming quite poorly with pre-eclampsia. She is now 7 and a half months old and catching up to other babies her age.
I just came on here to update and see how things were going. Opera, I have been thinking of you and following your journey.
I wish you all lots of :dust: and hope you all get your :bfp:'s very soon xxx

Fingers crossed Bumblebee!! Chick, it is great to see a success story! Your little one is beautiful!

My temp is good so far even though I keep waking up early and no more spotting but what I think are my ovaries have been hurting. Not like AF cramps. Who knows. 7 dpo and hoping for a healthy LP time!

Hello ladies!

Today I am positively wishing this is the start of my BFP at 9 DPO:

final.jpg

Can you see anything?

I can see something but I can't tell if that is where the line is supposed to be. I'm not familiar with those tests. Did it come up in the time limit?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->