The New Positively Positive Thread of Positivity *13* BFPs!!!

I can see something but I can't tell if that is where the line is supposed to be. I'm not familiar with those tests. Did it come up in the time limit?

Yeah, within the time limit and where it's supposed to be :winkwink:

I see something borr but I agree with Jenzy! Keep us posted!!!

Hey Chick27!!! Congrats on the beautiful baby girl! She's precious! Thanks for checking in and letting us know of your success! It gives us all hope!

Brie your story sounds exactly like mine. My hormones all tested normal all across the board every time. I paid attention to other signs, like irregular cycles, hair growth in unusual places, inability to lose weight, acne, and finally the thing that actually made my doctors diagnose it is after I had a pelvic exam, which revealed that my ovaries, particular my right ovary, were covered in cysts. I haven't had an exam for about a year now but the last time it was checked my left ovary was showing up perfect and my right ovary still had cysts.

I too didn't have insurance after graduating and just now got decent coverage under my husband's insurance. After taking provera and then metformin for a good period of time (b/c I believe doctors are helpful and know what they're talking about), I decided that finding natural roots to boosting my fertility was honestly the best way to go. The ONLY thing I've tried so far that has worked has been a 10-day juice/salad fast (juices such as Green Machine/Green Goodness, Blue Machine, Superfruit Acai, Pomegranate, and Strawberry Banana organic drinks made purely from veggies and fruits with no added sugar), yoga, and I did some running this summer. As stated previously, I also believe that prescription strength vitamin D had something to do with the fact that I've ovulated.

If you have questions, feel free to ask, because I've been down this road for over 2 years now.

I see something, and I don't usually! So that's a great sign!

Borr I see something as well. I hope this is the start of your BFP how exciting.

Opera I'm like you the classic symptoms of PCOS but all my blood work is always normal. The only difference is the doctors don't feel that further investigation is required because all the blood work is normal which is so frustrating.

Love all the positivity of this thread you ladies make it so much easier to be positive about ttc.

Did a new one this afternoon!! Can't help myself, different brand :haha:

FINAL3.jpg

?????

I see it again!!!!!! :happydance::happydance: <--- I love this smiley. You should try a FRER tomorrow!

I still see something pale, FMU and FRER!

Frustrated, it would be frustrating to have PCOS but no further testing. I am the same as the both of you, and have just had my tubes tested to ensure they're not blocked, DH has had an SA, bloods are all normal, but luckily, my doc is on board until we get pregnant! The process is a little slower than I'd like, but we're getting there, even if it's in baby steps.

Borr, I think that might be the start of your BFP!!:happydance:

Opera, the Maca can come in powder or capsule form (I used the latter). The Royal Jelly is best when preserved in raw honey. You just take a teaspoon of it 1-2 x a day:flower:

Tink, what is the Royal Jelly for?

I did alot of reading about it on the internet before I decided to try it. From what I remember, it improves egg quality and supports the endocrine system. It is what the worker bees feed the queen so that she can have a lot of babies. It also has some benefits that aren't related to fertility and is generally just a superfood for the body.
If you are allergic to bees though, do not take it.

This is what I was taking:
https://www.vitaminshoppe.com/store/en/browse/sku_detail.jsp?id=RJ-1034

I see something borr but I agree with Jenzy! Keep us posted!!!

Hey Chick27!!! Congrats on the beautiful baby girl! She's precious! Thanks for checking in and letting us know of your success! It gives us all hope!

Brie your story sounds exactly like mine. My hormones all tested normal all across the board every time. I paid attention to other signs, like irregular cycles, hair growth in unusual places, inability to lose weight, acne, and finally the thing that actually made my doctors diagnose it is after I had a pelvic exam, which revealed that my ovaries, particular my right ovary, were covered in cysts. I haven't had an exam for about a year now but the last time it was checked my left ovary was showing up perfect and my right ovary still had cysts.

I too didn't have insurance after graduating and just now got decent coverage under my husband's insurance. After taking provera and then metformin for a good period of time (b/c I believe doctors are helpful and know what they're talking about), I decided that finding natural roots to boosting my fertility was honestly the best way to go. The ONLY thing I've tried so far that has worked has been a 10-day juice/salad fast (juices such as Green Machine/Green Goodness, Blue Machine, Superfruit Acai, Pomegranate, and Strawberry Banana organic drinks made purely from veggies and fruits with no added sugar), yoga, and I did some running this summer. As stated previously, I also believe that prescription strength vitamin D had something to do with the fact that I've ovulated.

If you have questions, feel free to ask, because I've been down this road for over 2 years now.

OOOOOh!!!! Please tell me about the juice fast! What did that do and how do you do it? (probably a bad idea during the holidays, lol, but might be worth a try for the new year!)
It's soo nice to hear that someone else is in the same boat! I wouldn't have thought I'd have PCOS b/c I don't have weight trouble, or excessive hair growth and with Proactive my acne wasn't a problem (until I developed an allergy to the stuff, of course). Really it was the fact that, without BC, I would have maybe 3 periods a year. This is getting steadily better since my diagnosis and my awareness of treatment options (I thin I've had 7 this year!) but since I just started temping again in the last 2 months I'm not sure how many of those cycles I ovulated :shrug: Since we're not married yet I'm not under his insurance, but we just don't want to wait anymore! :baby:

But I really appreciate hearing & knowing that there is someone out there who knows exactly how frustrating the whole thing is!!!
I hope you don't have to wait too long for your BFP, Opera!!

OMG LADIES LOOK!! :cloud9:

FINAL1.jpg FINAL2.jpg

FINAL3.jpg

The clearblue one showed even before the control line and the other ones are really faint but I can clearly see them!:happydance:

I see them! I hear blue dye tests can be mean from fertility friend so it's great that pink tests are there too!

Hey!! Thats great :)

You got your :bfp:

Bad news for me had really bad cramping today and started bleeding lighting so looks like af has got me i'm relieved as we can go to fertility testing tomorrow with a clear head and get the help we need. I am going to mention what has happened this month as its never happened before and worries me that there could be something more behind it. there probably isn't but you never know xxx

I'm sorry to hear that bumblebee :hugs: hopefully you will get answers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->