The New Positively Positive Thread of Positivity *13* BFPs!!!

Good morning ladies!!

Can you see any progression???

Photo on 11-21-12 at 6.19 AM #2.jpg

Yesterday green, today blue

It's hard to tell a difference on my phone, but I see the lines! Congrats Borr!

Thanks for your kind words ladies well its all go form here blood friday x-rays monday and other tests throughout the month fingers crossed :) We'll get our next steps in February when testing is complete as for now WTTC xxxxx

Hello ladies!!

I got blood tests today and my beta is at 40.35 at 11DPO!! Doctor says progesterone and beta is normal and to go in two weeks!!

OMG!!

Great news, Borr! :D

Bumblebee, I hope the tests give you some answers, lots of :hugs:

I hope you get answers soon, bumblebee. I can imagine it was a very frustrating cycle for you.

Thanks for the advice Tink!

Welcome to all the new people who have joined the thread! I'm going to have to go back and read all the posts.

It's been a busy week for me, so I'm finally getting a chance to check in. Here's my update. I didn't have intercycle bleeding this month (like I usually do from cd 12 to 16-18). Yay! But then yesterday I had a little spotting in the evening, and today I got a positive on my OPT (cd17). Yay again! I hope this is my lucky month! I hope the same is true for all of you who still are waiting to O this month or in the tww. GL ladies!! Happy Thanksgiving to the other Americans on this thread!!

Congrats on the BFP's ladies!! Keep them coming!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to those in the US!

Oh my goodness guys look!!!!! Can you see it too?!? It came up right away. I am 10 DPO now.

Attachments

• pg3.jpg
    pg3.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 16
  • pg4.jpg
    pg4.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 12
I'm so excited! I don't think my husband believes that its positive yet since its a light line. I just hope little one sticks!!

Jenzy that is so great!! You can get blood work done so your husband will sink in the reality lol :haha: That's when my hubby started actually acknowledging I am Pregnant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->