The New Positively Positive Thread of Positivity *13* BFPs!!!

Jenzy, Borr - FABULOUS NEWS!!!!! Congrats

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!!!!!!

I see it clear as day, Jenzky..congrats!!:happydance:

My hubby was the same, it didn't sink in for him until I showed him the "pregnant" on the digital test:thumbup:

I want to do a digital too. I think I will wait a day or two just in case my levels aren't high enough. Until then I have a few FRER left. This may be the best thanksgiving yet even though I am working.

Hope everyone else is doing great and celebrating with big meals! Don't get trampled shopping! ;-)

Jenzy - I see it!! Congrats! Thats for sure a start to a full BFP! Tell your DH that 10 DPO is super early, thats why its light. In IVF they do beta tests starting at 9DPO and they even tell you that it will lightly show on a HPT if its a BFP...IF it even shows then.

WOW! Congrats Jenzy and Borr!!!!! I totally see the lines Jenzy!!!! So excited for you both! Borr, I'll put that lovely flashy sign next to your name on the list! Jenzy would you like me to do the same or do you want to wait a few more days?

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope you all had a lovely holiday and shopping today. As for me, I'm staying far far away (from stores that is)!!!

A question to any UK ladies on this thread...does it bother you how many times Kate Middleton has been "pregnant" this year? Or do your tabloids even bother with it? I think it's like once per month in the US. Lol!

So ladies, I'm really confused. I had three days of super super light spotting, like barely-even-shows-up type spotting but my temperatures dropped (it spiked today but that's not entirely unusual for my follicular phases). Should I count that as AF and call it good? What do you think?

opera- I wish I could offer advice about knowing whether to count as af or not. I don't know anything about temping. I may need to start trying it in a couple of months if no bfp. I'm just using opk's currently. Have you ever had a similar cycle where you only lightly spotted for a few days and then ended up eventually Oing with no real heavy af?

Opera, I'd like to see the digital say positive first before you add a blinky by my name. I definitely feel pregnant though. I felt pretty ill at work last night. We went out and got some digitals. I'll use it tomorrow I think! Here's my test today with the one yesterday!

Opera, is it really light spotting? That's strange its happened for days. I guess you could wait a few days to see what happens. Maybe your temp will go down to pre-o temps and that would let you know??

Lionchild, I really liked temping. It was something for me to look at to see where I was for sure in my cycle. Mine was definitely not perfect though since I am a shift worker.

Attachments

• pg5.jpg
    pg5.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 8
Ok, so I am so confused and possibly so excited at the same time. I think I may have O'd early this cycle, and I may have just got three positives for BFP! Here is a quick background. Sorry it's so long.

I took last month off from opk testing to try and relax and forget about ttc for a month. My cycle was funky last month and af showed up 5 days late, so I assumed I O'd late. This cycle, I got what looked like a could-be positive opk on cd 9. I thought that it couldn't be right because I typically get my positive opk on cd 18 or 19. The line faded over the next 7-8 days and then became dark again on cd 17-19(today). On cd 17 I had spotting in the evening, so I assumed it was ovulation spotting. Today, I thought it was weird that the opk looked positive for the third day in a row, so I decided to test on a Wondfo pt (pink dye) just for the hell of it. Well, a second line appeared in two minutes. I have NEVER had a second line. It's always stark white (ok, I'll admit that one time I forced myself to imagine a line that wasn't there). It's clearly there (still faint though). I'm pretty sure it's pink too. So, I held my pee for 4 hours and took two more. There is a faint line on each of the other two tests. They are fainter than the first test, and I can't tell the color though. I'm going to test again in the morning. If I o'd after that original positive looking test on cd9, then I would be 9-10 dpo. It is absolutely crazy sounding. It's hard to imagine that I o'd that early, but now I'm thinking that maybe that spotting two days ago was from implantation. I'm going to have dh look at the tests when he gets home. I'll let you know what happens tomorrow. I am in shock right now. I hope this is for real!!!! Fingers crossed!

That's awesome!!!!!! My Wondfo's are still really faint! Do you have another brand???

FRER yeah. Pink dyes seem to have less evaps then the blue.

FRER yeah. Pink dyes seem to have less evaps then the blue.

Thanks for the recommendation, jenzky! Yeah, I've never used the blue ones because I had read on B&B that they are problematic for evaps and on the reviews on Amazon. I've used the wondfo pink dyes for 9 months and never had an evap, and I've done my share of poas. :winkwink: It's promising to hear that your wondfos are light, because your lines on the other tests look great!

My husband couldn't see the Wondfo yesterday. I have all my fingers crossed for your testing tomorrow! What a lucky thread!!

Sounds wonderful, Lionchild! I personally like Answer tests but anything pink dye with the early result on it would do (generic or whatever).

This doesn't really have much to do with TTC, but in the spirit of the thanksgiving holiday I just wanted to say (to shout, really) that I love my Fiance!!!!! I engourage everyone onboard the baby train to spend some time just loving and appreciating your partner during the upcoming craziness of the holidays (and baby-making craze, too!) We wouldn't be in this stage (or state) without them!! XOXO to our men-folk!!!

Hope everyone is well and a big ol' hug and high five to you new mommies-to-be!!!!!

Lionchild that sounds great!! Post pics!! I am still getting faint lines on IC and my clearblue test as you can see from my pic is very positive!

My digital was positive this morning and I got a great line on the plus sign clear blue and wondfo!! Opera will you please add me now? :happydance:

Lionchild, FX still!!

I wrote a response and then accidentally hit a button that sent me to another page and deleted it. Darn. I'll try to re-cap.

Brie-Thanks for the reminder to let our OHs know how important they are to us.

Jenzy and borr- Good luck on the continued darkening of those lines!! I hope yours are extra sticky!!

I took another Wondfo today with the same faint line. I'm going to wait until Tuesday to test again because they just aren't very informative at this point. There are lines on all four, but do they mean what I want them to mean or is it just a fluke? I need more hCG to know for sure if I am indeed preg. The good news is my dh got a completely stark white test using the Wondfo's last night, so it's promising. I'll test with a frer on Tuesday. I didn't want to use them this early. I want to see clear color and development.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend, ladies! I have tons of grading to do!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->