The New Positively Positive Thread of Positivity *13* BFPs!!!

Mine finally looks like this. I'm sure yours is right!! I couldn't wait that long...I like POAS! :haha:

Attachments

• wondfo.jpg
    wondfo.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 11
Mine finally looks like this. I'm sure yours is right!! I couldn't wait that long...I like POAS! :haha:

That is awesome Jenzy!!! Congrats again!!!

I have a question, is it surprising to get a digi to read "pregnant" before you get a clear result on the Wondfo brand? I would have thought the opposite. I thought digis took more hCG. I really want to try a digi on Tuesday because reading the result as a word would be wonderful for reassurance.

Yay Jenzy!!!!! I'll do that straight away!

Lionchild FX'd for you!!!! That's SUPER exciting!!!!!!

@Brie....I got the "lifestyle" info from a documentary called "Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead." You can find it on Netflix or Hulu. I also got some information from a very dry but fascinating youtube video of a doctor who healed herself from MS in 5 months from being completely wheel chair bound. The link is: https://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REFQ_r7QsZE

At everyone...I'm still really confused about my charts, no real AF, etc. I've had "spotting" for a few days that I would call AF but this just doesn't cut it in my mind. The only thing I'm wondering about is my two day temp drop followed by a spike. I'm starting to wonder if I'm trying to control my cycles with some weird jedi mind trick! lol! (In other words, I might just be going :wacko: )

I didn't temp today but I'm going to make a point of temping tomorrow and see what it shows. I'm starting to think I actually O'd later than I originally thought, especially since my temps after the first shift aren't reliable but my temps after the second shift, which was accompanied by post-coital spotting (sorry if tmi) were most definitely reliable and higher. I think that would make me 17DPO as opposed to 29DPO. That would also explain why all my tests were negative b/c I took them at like 7 and 8DPO. I'm going to try messing around with FF to see if it changes my coverlines based on my original temps.

That is awesome Jenzy!!! Congrats again!!!

I have a question, is it surprising to get a digi to read "pregnant" before you get a clear result on the Wondfo brand? I would have thought the opposite. I thought digis took more hCG. I really want to try a digi on Tuesday because reading the result as a word would be wonderful for reassurance.

No clue. The package said it could read before your missed period but I feel like I read the sensitivity on a digital was around 50 miu?? It said it would take 3 minutes but the result was back by 1 minute. By Tuesday a digital should work!

Huh...okay...I'll try something different:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REFQ_r7QsZE

The new link worked for me whereas after trying it the old link did not. Maybe it will work now?

Now it does! Thanks! I can see how you think you O'd then. FX!

I just realized that I went in for a blood test on CD24 to confirm O and it came back positive, which means that I could be 22DPO today if I O'd on CD23. This has been the most complicated temping cycle ever! I'm POAS tomorrow morning for sure. Still don't know who to explain the extra low temps the last few days. I don't typically have spikes like that followed by dips that big. I'm so mad at myself for missing a few days!!!

Don't beat yourself up!! FX for your test in the AM!! That is one fascinating video. That is simply amazing.

Opera, I am wondering if the spotting is indeed AF, as it also coincides with your lower temperatures. I have very light periods now - I wonder if it's something to do with the PCOS (as we both have it).

I'm waiting as long as I can to take a HPT. Im on CD28. We've been ttc for 8 months and I finally ovulated this cycle. I'm so nervous....

I did exactly what I said I wasn't going to do. I took another test today. This time it was a dollar tree test. It came back with a faint line in 2 minutes. So that makes 5 test in a row with faint lines. I'm going to test with a digi tomorrow. I've gotta see the words, or I'll just keep wondering.

Yay Lionchild!! I dont blame you for wanting to test again! FX for tomorrow!!

I'm such a space cadet. I thought that I was buying the digital tests yesterday, but I must have grabbed the wrong box. I get home last night and decide that I can't wait to take one (and I hadn't wee'd in 5 hours). I open up the pack to find it's one of those blue dye Clearblue Easy tests with the plus signs. I've heard so many bad things about blue dye. Well, I take it anyway, and I immediately get the plus sign for BFP!! It's definitely doesn't look like an evap. I took another Dollar Tree and Wondfo this morning and the lines haven't gotten a whole lot darker but they're definitely there and light pink. I'm certain that I have a BFP! This is too many coincidences not to be. That makes 8 tests with lines 0 without lines. I'm going to say BFP! I'll post pictures as soon as I get a really beautiful line (or if I go pick up digis today). I hope it sticks! This is my first BFP after 9 months of ttc!

I've been feeling light cramps (similar to before you start af) for 3 days. I'm taking this as a good sign that the little bean is getting really comfortable in there. I also had spotting last Wednesday evening the 21st, which I think was ib. I just can't believe i o'd so early (approximately cd10-11)! Typically, I would have just O'd three days ago. I think I'm 10-11 dpo if I o'd after I got the first positive looking opk. I'll keep you all updated.

How is everyone else doing? Is anyone in the tww? Opera, have you come up with any information to help you figure out where you are in your cycle? Did you temp today?

Yay Lionchild!!! How far along are you? I've had mild cramps too and it freaks me out every time.

Congrats lion child. 8 tests I would defo say Bfp. H&h 9 months. Congrats on other Bfp.

How r u opera?

Well Im in tww again. Either od today or yday. Have tons ewcm Fri and + opk yday and they've been getting lighter. Dtd Fri and today with conceive plus so we shall c. Feeling hopeful as never get as much ewcm as I did (must b epo) and never get + opks. Hope tww goes quick

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->