The New Positively Positive Thread of Positivity *13* BFPs!!!

Zelly- Congrats on your positive opk! I hope this is your lucky month! We'll be here if you need support or distractions during the dreaded tww.

blsacevedo- When are you holding out until? You're tougher than me.

Jenzy-I can't be more than a little over three weeks. My af started 3 weeks ago (5 days late), but I think I o'd ridiculously early. If I o'd on the 14th or 15th and then treat af like it started two weeks before that (aka, a so-called normal cycle), then I'd be 3.5 weeks. In other words, I'm a teenie tiny bit pregnant. I'm trying not to worry about it being so early. I'm visualizing a healthy baby carried to term. I'm hoping this message gets to the little ball of cells down there and helps him/her decide to stick around. Silly I know and usually it comes down to genetics, but it's worth a shot. Cramps are normal I've heard, so don't worry Jenzy. I am in complete shock though, and don't think I'll fully believe it until I see a solid week's worth of tests.

This seems to be an amazingly lucky thread. I'm rooting for all you ladies to get your BFPs asap!!

Congrats Lionchild, borr and the rst of you ladies!!

For me AF started with a vengeance on day of fertility tests the :witch:!!! however because it did I had my early blood tests i have a Hysterosalpingogram (HSG) Test booked tomorrow through the fertility clinic more bloods later in the month then a scan of my uterus etc before going back for the results with darling Fiance at least now we're finally going to get some answer so no more ttc for me now until the tests are completed

Good Luck to everyone else atm i'll keep popping in to say hi and see how you're all doing this is a lovely supportive thread xxx

Hope you get some answers, Bumblebee! Hope the HSG goes well and it isn't too uncomfortable!

Well what I thought was + opk sat wasn't as done one this morning and that was defo + as control line darker than test. Hope we dtd enough from Fri and yday as won't get another chance. I assume I'll o today. Will do another opk tonight when get in.

Hope u ladies r ok. Gl bumblebee x

Well v neg opk tonight. Hardly a line. When do u think I would have od or will o? Thanks in advance ladies x

Yesterday or today?? This month I O'd on my last positive per my temps. Have you felt anything?

Nope not anything. I'll assume today so I'll b 1 dpo tomorrow x

Hi there ladies! I have been following this thread for a while now. You are all so inspirational and positive! Congrats to all the ladies with their BFPs and good luck to everyone else!

I would love to join your chats :)
Me and my DH are both 28, together for 6 years, married for almost 6 months, ttc for 2 cycles. Last cycle I obsessed a little too much so this month I really tried to just relax and let it happen. We shall see as I am in my tww now.

I have a question though, tomorrow I will be 14 dpo and I want to take a test tomorow morning but I'm not supposed to get af until Sat. (35 day cycle last mo.) My tests say to wait until the missed af but what do you think... can I test with these cheapy tests? I have First Responce and Clearblue digital 5 days sooner.

Thanks so much and I hope you are all doing well!

CCMichelle

Welcome Michelle! I got a positive on my First Response at 10 dpo and positive clearblue digital at 12 dpo. Use first morning urine and good luck!

Ahh another + opk with 2mu. Whats going on. It was + yday morning, did one last night and neg and now + again. Whats going on?? CM was ew but now (sorry TMI) thick and creamy. Cervix is high and closed :wacko:

I only have one opk left which Ill test with tonight when get in from work. I always prayed that I would get + opks as never have before, but this is now confusing me...

Ahh another + opk with 2mu. Whats going on. It was + yday morning, did one last night and neg and now + again. Whats going on?? CM was ew but now (sorry TMI) thick and creamy. Cervix is high and closed :wacko:

I only have one opk left which Ill test with tonight when get in from work. I always prayed that I would get + opks as never have before, but this is now confusing me...

Zelly, maybe you caught the last of your LH surge and have already O'd? Or tried to O, but failed then tried again?
Other possibilities are that you have a high concentration of LH with FMU and have diluted the levels by evening (w/ drinking water, etc.) so the test would appear neg...... I have high LH often and can get +OPKS for WEEKS with FMU, but never so many with 3MU or later in the afternoon/evening, so now I know to test around 2pm when I'm not too diluted or concentrated....are you temping, too?? That'll give you a clearer idea of when you actually Ovulate and you can cross-check with other signs, too :flower: HTH!!!

So I've been using Progesterone Cream for almost a week and I'm showing some positive responses! So happy right now, girls! Just thought I'd share!

Also, I went to Planned Parenthood for a Well-Woman exam and to get some questions answered..... of COURSE I would have a male PA and he had NO IDEA what Cervical Position was!!! LMFAO!!! But he said that if I keep going on the path of eating healthy, exercising 5day/week and taking vitamins/progesterone then I'm sure to see changes and a more regular cycle.
As it is, I'm pretty sure I'm on my way to having my THIRD cycle of 2012! Here's hoping for a sticky little bean for Christmas!!!!

Zelly, maybe you caught the last of your LH surge and have already O'd? Or tried to O, but failed then tried again?
Other possibilities are that you have a high concentration of LH with FMU and have diluted the levels by evening (w/ drinking water, etc.) so the test would appear neg...... I have high LH often and can get +OPKS for WEEKS with FMU, but never so many with 3MU or later in the afternoon/evening, so now I know to test around 2pm when I'm not too diluted or concentrated....are you temping, too?? That'll give you a clearer idea of when you actually Ovulate and you can cross-check with other signs, too :flower: HTH!!!

Thanks for replying. I hold my wee for at least 4 hrs and hardly drink anything. All other mornings been -. I had tons ewcm Fri and gradually less and now bk to thick and creamy. We dtd Fri, sun (day before + opk) and well dtd tomorrow as no chance tonight. Hoping we caught egg as never get + opks xx

Oh and v neg opk tonight. But ran out now :-(

So I've been using Progesterone Cream for almost a week and I'm showing some positive responses! So happy right now, girls! Just thought I'd share!

Also, I went to Planned Parenthood for a Well-Woman exam and to get some questions answered..... of COURSE I would have a male PA and he had NO IDEA what Cervical Position was!!! LMFAO!!! But he said that if I keep going on the path of eating healthy, exercising 5day/week and taking vitamins/progesterone then I'm sure to see changes and a more regular cycle.
As it is, I'm pretty sure I'm on my way to having my THIRD cycle of 2012! Here's hoping for a sticky little bean for Christmas!!!!

That's awesome news, Brie!!! :happydance::happydance:

Thanks for replying. I hold my wee for at least 4 hrs and hardly drink anything. All other mornings been -. I had tons ewcm Fri and gradually less and now bk to thick and creamy. We dtd Fri, sun (day before + opk) and well dtd tomorrow as no chance tonight. Hoping we caught egg as never get + opks xx

Oh and v neg opk tonight. But ran out now :-(

I hope you caught your good days (at least it sounds like you did!) Trust your body and try not to rely TOOOO much on those tricky little tests!!!:hugs:

95% positive I'm in my 2WW - just waiting on one more high temp (today's was OFF THE CHARTS :happydance: .... in a good way, of course) FX temps go up and STAY up!!

:dust:

I might have to join you, ladies! I need some positivity!

I'm 23 and DH is 27, married 4 years. We've been "officially" TTC#1 for about 4 months, but been NTNP for about a year.

I have always had really irregular cycles. A few years ago I had some testing done when I was 3, going on 4 months late for a cycle. We were very much trying not to conceive then. They did some blood tests and a transvaginal ultrasound and said that everything looked fine. Gave me some medicine to make AF come, and that was that.

My cycles were still irregular and didn't really seem to have any pattern, but the only thing that was always the same was that they were always five days, always bright red (sorry if tmi), and never any spotting before or after. Average cycle length is approximately 30-32 days. I've never used an OPK or tried BBT charting.

But starting in September, I've actually had 28 day cycles every time for the first time in my life. WEIRD!

But! This month on the 4th (which would have been CD28) I started having some light weird brown spotting. There was also come mucusy stuff too, and I would only see it when I wiped. I took a CBdigi (because I had one) and it was negative. The spotting lasted one more day, and then everything stopped. This has never happened to me, and I thought it was very weird. I thought it could be IB, so I went and bought some FRERs. I took one that day, negative. I waited a week to take another one, negative. I waited a few days more to take another one, negative.

So I'm thinking at this point that there's no way I'm pregnant? :nope:

I called my doctor to try to make an appointment and told the receptionist was was going on. That I basically haven't had an normal period since Oct 7-11th with some weird spotting on Nov 4th and 5th. She said it might have been too early and told me to test on 11/30? Am I confused, or is she confused? Because the way I see it, I'm already reeeeeeally late, and she's treating the weird spotting on 11/4-5 like a period. :dohh:

Baby dust for everyone. Let's hope this all gets straightened out!

Brie. Thank you.

Sound promising for you xx

Have any of ur ladies had o pain?? Think I may b shaving it. Sharp pain on my right side sometimes when I move the pain catches my breath for a moment!! X

Yay for two week wait Brie!!! Zelly, I felt ovulation pains both months I was off BCP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->