The New Positively Positive Thread of Positivity *13* BFPs!!!

GingerPanda - Hi!!!

You know, sometimes hCg is metabolized really quickly by some women and they won't test positive on Home Tests for a long time (if ever!!) The surest way to know is to get a blood test from your doc, I think!

Hi Ladies,

Lots been going on while i've been away for a while well we've been lucky i've had my 1st set of bloods this month had my hsg exam. Eeek I hope none of you ladies ever have to do that it was sooooo strange and slightly painful took my breath a little, put it this way i'm glad its over!! :haha:

So I have another set of bloods on cd21 and then we get the results in February!! (which I think is a bit far away considering we've managed to squeeze all tests in this month because the days my cycle fell on this month) But on we go when I go for all the test results I'm also going to be having a internal scan to just make sure everything is normal before we go in fingers crossed. I might not be on much over the next few weeks as I'm not trying atm (because I'm not allowed during fertility tests) However I will pop on just to see how all you ladies are getting on as I already feel close to this people in this thread xxxxxxxxxx

GingerPanda - Hi!!!

You know, sometimes hCg is metabolized really quickly by some women and they won't test positive on Home Tests for a long time (if ever!!) The surest way to know is to get a blood test from your doc, I think!

I've never thought of myself as having a fast metabolism (through the lips and to the hips! lol), but I hope that's what it is! It makes me regret those drinks I had earlier this month though, when I was so sure I wasn't. Now I get to worry about that, if I am!

GingerPanda - Hi!!!

I've never thought of myself as having a fast metabolism (through the lips and to the hips! lol), but I hope that's what it is! It makes me regret those drinks I had earlier this month though, when I was so sure I wasn't. Now I get to worry about that, if I am!

Don't drag yourself thru the fire about those drinks! If you're PG you'll have ENUF on your plate to stress over! :winkwink:

Hello Lovelies!

I am officially in my 2WW!! :happydance: I am 4 DPO today and happily awaiting any possible PG symptoms, haha!

I had an unexplained case of hiccups 2 days ago, constipated (TMI alert!) last night and have pretty sore nipples today. I usually have sore nipples a couple of days before AF, so we'll see how this pans out... I hope I'm not just wearing my "Pregnancy Goggles". I know it's WAAAAY early to be thinking about symptoms, but I can't help it! I'm just excited to NOT be worrying about WHEN I'm going to Ovulate anymore! :yipee:

:dust:

Fx'd Brie! *baby dust!*

I'll get some tests today and take one first thing in the morning before DH leaves for work. I can't take tests without him because he says he wants to be there from the first moment. Very sweet, but it eliminates getting any sort of surprise ready for him!

Hi Ladies!!!

SOOO sorry I've been completely MIA for the past week. Life is CRAZY!

Congrats Lionchild!!! I updated the list. Lucky you! :flower: Please stick around during your pregnancy journey!!!!

Welcome to all the new ladies! Feel free to share with us anything and everything!

I'm all about the exclamation points today!!!!!! Lol.

Everyone else I have my fingers crossed for you. :)

Soooooo I think I O'd again. I'll know for sure tomorrow. We accidentally timed things right. Seriously, it is way early in my cycle. But since my body finally decided to get on the O wagon I'm just going with the flow! I am counting the spotting with low temps as AF now. It's the only thing that makes any sense. Also, if I'm correct in thinking I O'd later than FF originally thought then AF would have been on time, even if it was super super light.

I'm glad I've started ovulating again, though I'm skeptical about how long it's going to last. Also, DH and I have decided that if I don't get pregnant this cycle we're going to wait a couple months so that any potential due date would be during the summer. Since I'm a teacher, it would seem the most responsible thing to do as I won't need to take maternity leave. In the meantime I'll do my best to stay the course and keep healthy, lose more weight (b/c Lord knows I need to), hold tight and try to be patient and, don't worry, I'll stick around this thread! I love hearing about all your journeys!

Okay, that's a long enough post for now! Love you ladies!

Opera, I'm very glad for you and you ovulation!!! It's such a relief, isn't it? LOL. And who knows, you'll probably end up PG when you're on your break!

Sittin' pretty at 5 DPO over here, no symptoms other than tender nipples that, I think, are getting progressively more sore to the touch.

FX!

Thank you, opera. I will always keep up with this thread. You all are fantastic!

I may be back here ttc here in a bit. My lines have not gotten darker since Sunday. I've gotten two BFP on digis and lines on 15 other tests (yes, I'm obsessing), but they just aren't darkening. I mean they are still VERY faint. Too faint for my comfort level. I've used four different kinds of tests (mostly cheap ones), Wondfo, dollar tree, Clearblue (digis and the + - ones). The Clearblue ones are the darkest, but not all that dark. I'm trying to stay positive, but I can't help but feel this might be a chemical. I'm going to stay away from the boards for a few days until I either get more progress on the HPTs or af comes. I'm driving myself crazy comparing my progression to everyone else's. I'll update you all as soon as I know more. FX. If it doesn't turn out with good news, at least I now know I can get a BFP and that gives me hope.

GL to all the other ladies in the tww or waiting to o! Baby dust!!!

Opera - You will prob get pg when not trying x

Lion child - im sure it is fine. Are you going to make Drs appt for a betta? x

Well something new for me today. Checked my cervix and cm. My cervix has gone back high and closed. I have tons creamy cm and (sorry if tmi) but there was lots. It was stretchy but sticky at same time and white. Kind of like ewcm but a lot thicker. Hmm.... trying not to read into it though

:dust: to you lovely ladies xx

Thank you, opera. I will always keep up with this thread. You all are fantastic!

I may be back here ttc here in a bit. My lines have not gotten darker since Sunday. I've gotten two BFP on digis and lines on 15 other tests (yes, I'm obsessing), but they just aren't darkening. I mean they are still VERY faint. Too faint for my comfort level. I've used four different kinds of tests (mostly cheap ones), Wondfo, dollar tree, Clearblue (digis and the + - ones). The Clearblue ones are the darkest, but not all that dark. I'm trying to stay positive, but I can't help but feel this might be a chemical. I'm going to stay away from the boards for a few days until I either get more progress on the HPTs or af comes. I'm driving myself crazy comparing my progression to everyone else's. I'll update you all as soon as I know more. FX. If it doesn't turn out with good news, at least I now know I can get a BFP and that gives me hope.

Hang in there! All the best of luck!:flower:

Hi, girls. I am still keeping up with this thread.

Lionchild, I would maybe try a FRER and/or Answer test to see progression. FX'd baby is fine, hon. :hugs:

AFM, I will be 8 weeks tomorrow. I had to cancel my OB appt. next week though because my MIL passed away a few days ago and we will be traveling by train to Chicago for her funeral. We'll be gone for a week (4 days of that week will be spent on a train). We got a little roomette but I am nervous as sometimes I feel fine and other times I feel really ill at this point. It's really unpredictable. And we are staying at a friend's apartment once we get there so I am not going to be comfortable at all. I have to be there for my husband though. Wish me luck.

Tink, so sorry for the family loss. I hope everything goes the best it can.

Hey ladies!

I'm a little anxious this morning b/c FF moved my O date ahead two days (from CD36 to CD38) and of course we'd stopped BD by then.
However, it's not just b/c of that that I don't agree with the switch - I've known when I've O'd for years without FF and I trust my body's signs more than a computer program so I moved it back to 36 (which is 100% obvious to me as O day), but it's just not as satisfying to see blue crosshairs as it is to see red ones....:nope:

Any of you gals use FF and move your O day, based on your own intuition, and been right (ex. had AF come on the corresponding day, or gotten PG, or anything?)?? HELP!

Sooo confusedfrustratedsadanxiousannoyedupsetmiffedbaaaahhhh! :cry:
(This is not shaping up to be a good day)

According to FF I'm 4 DPO (again) / According to ME I'm 6 DPO (still nada)
:shrug:

P.S. God I love these little emoticon-smiley-faces... so accurate!

I don't temp so can't really say. Just go with what u feel. U know ur own body. When u testing?

And yeah the smiley faces r great but don't come up on mobile app :-( xx

Depending on when your last BD was 2 days later you would still be good! How come it changed your crosshairs?

Zelly - AF due date is the 10th so if I'm late I'm gonna test on the 11th (on the 8th if I really can't wait, but I'm gonna try to hold out)

Jenzy - I can't figure out WHY specifically my crosshairs were changed - it may have something to do with some +OPKs but I don't trust those really b/c I pretty much always get them after CD10 due to my PCOS... I use them to test for -LH surges so I know I already O'd. I erased one of the + OPKs & the crosshairs went back to the original so that's my guess. I rely more on CM, CP, temps and O pains rather than OPKs.... I DEFINITELY Ovulated CD36!

Found the thread again! Loved this when I was TTC!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->