The New Positively Positive Thread of Positivity *13* BFPs!!!

Sorry GingerPanda! Feel better! Advil liquigels help me with super bad cramps...

Hey GingerPanda Sorry AF got you this month fingers crossed for next month xxxxx

Welcome, Joy4eva!

opera-any updates with the temps?

Bumblebee-how are you doing this month? Where are you at in your cycle?

Sorry GingerPanda! I hope the cramps clear up quickly. Hugs and babydust for next cycle!

Sorry GingerPanda about AF and the cramps. Cramps are just the worst!

My first ultrasound is 12/31 and my Dh has off work! :)

Temps are still high, although not as high as they could be but the spotting has all but gone away.

In general, today I feel like crap. I'm super tired, I have a headache, I've been somewhat sick to my stomach and I keep getting these random sharp pains in my uterus. Just, crappy. I don't really have high hopes...I'm just hoping I'm not getting sick.

Thanks, ladies.

To get my mind off it, I decided I would go to the state park today and take photos. Our park has a wild buffalo reservation, and while I was taking pictures of them, the smell made me sick. I scared all of the buffalo. I'm sorry, buffalo. I'm so sorry.

:winkwink:

opera, I was wondering if the spotting was perhaps implantation, but it seems that you had a bit of spotting after ovulation last month too... you never know though :)

Temps are still high, although not as high as they could be but the spotting has all but gone away.

In general, today I feel like crap. I'm super tired, I have a headache, I've been somewhat sick to my stomach and I keep getting these random sharp pains in my uterus. Just, crappy. I don't really have high hopes...I'm just hoping I'm not getting sick.

Every friend of mine that has been pregnant always says the same thing: "I thought I had the flu!"

Good luck! Fx'd! :dust:

Ladies, sigh...GingerPanda, thanks for sharing about the buffalo...it made me laugh. I needed that.

I'm still feeling pretty crappy, and now I'm super concerned. This is really embarrassing and sorry, cuz it's def TMI, but I went to the bathroom and found a lot of blood in my stool. I've never had hemorrhoids or anything like it and apparently that's a sign of pregnancy? Has anyone heard that? I'm hoping it's something simple like that and nothing to be too concerned about.

If anything I would say this cycle is different, even with the spotting, which went away (it was only red the first day for about 10 minutes and then I've just been wiping up light brown (sorry again if TMI!!!) For one thing, I didn't expect to cycle/ovulate again so soon, so maybe my body is just freaking out. Who knows. I don't think my temp today was accurate b/c I didn't sleep well (DH kept stealing the covers and then pushing me off the bed...argh!). It's just a waiting game. I'm still really glad I don't have any HPTs!

BTW...I'm sorry I'm being so negative...it's just hard to be positive when one feels so yucky!

https://www.shareimages.com/images/pics/0/0/3/62385-qpeWmpahk5.lnpyWmaM-feelbettersoon.jpg

OOoo I really hope you feel better soon, Opera (and by that I mean finally see your BFP on those sticks!!!) FX for you either way, girl!

10 dpo - exceptionally light cramps, sore nips. The End. All very normal for AF.

We go our Christmas Tree last night and I am SOOOO excited to decorate (finally, something else to be obsessed with, lol)!!

Had blood drawn today to test my LH, FSH, TSH, Prolactin, Progesterone, Testosterone and Estrogen levels. Hoping all is good (doc said I might not even have PCOS anymore and I'm like "yeah friggin right, buddy! Then WTF are all the ovary pains about? If it was OV pains, i'd be ovulating, like 20 times each cycle!" LMFAO) At least I'll have some test results to go to my old OBGYN with (even if it DOES cost me an arm and a leg!). Super!

Brie I hope you get some answers soon! I know how you feel! Also, don't count yourself out until AF actually shows up. A lot of women get the same symptoms as AF when they're actually pregnant. Not trying to get your hopes up or anything but don't throw in the towel early!

Haha I love the buffalo! Don't count yourselves out yet ladies!

Opera, I wonder if you have low progesterone, as your temps seem a bit low for post ov., but that could just be your body as well! I hope you feel better soon - tmi, but did you have any difficulty passing the stool (could that be where the blood was coming from)? I would ask the doc. about it, if that isn't the case, just to be sure.

Thanks Opera, dear! I'm not necessarily counting myself out 100%, but I'm trying think rationally in regards to what my body feels like. Plus, I figure this way if I get a BFN I'm not so totally crushed and if I get a BFP then I'll be totally excited!
There's always that glimmer, but I'm trying NOT to psych myself into the lunacy of the TWW, lol!

I also agree with puppymom about the progesterone, but I can't remember if you'd mentioned something about that in a previous post. I don't have a severe case of PCOS and some natural Progesterone Cream is doing some great things, I think! Check it out if you haven't already! XOXO

You know puppymom, that actually makes a bit of sense, seeing as last cycle was the first cycle in forever that I actually O'd, and then I O'd again super early this cycle. Perhaps my body didn't have enough time to make extra progesterone? Also, I appreciate you asking, but I didn't really have trouble passing the stool. Honestly I thought nothing of it until I wiped. Weird. I'm trying to hold out on the doctor thing...they're getting to know me a little too well lately. I know that's probably a stupid reason, but I'm tired of going in or calling for every little thing. I'm just going to hold out on this one and if I'm preggers, well, that explains that...and a lot of other things.

Who knows. My body does what it wants.

Brie...what brand progesterone cream do you use? I've debated using some in the past but I wasn't sure what brands I could trust.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->