The New Positively Positive Thread of Positivity *13* BFPs!!!

I have never heard that before - I've heard zygote, blastocyst, embryo... but fetal pole is a new one!

Dr. Google just told me its the very first part of baby you can see by ultrasound. It usually forms between 5 to 6 weeks and a heart beat in the 6th week. The videos of development are so impressive.

Well laying in bed and can't sleep. Can't get my mind off of ttc. DH is amazing and so optimistic just keeps telling me it will happen. Glad I have him and he is so great about everything. Even bding. He was so tired this morning after work and I still got him to bd. cd 21 today should o around Monday or Tuesday if my cycle stays on track going to try and get DH to bd every day and if not ever other day. Hoping to get a BFP for Christmas and our 4 year anniversary is on the 27th as well so I think that would be a great gift for him.

To all you ladies you keep me inspired by this thread. I don't always respond but when I read it you all keep me positive!

Dr. Google just told me its the very first part of baby you can see by ultrasound. It usually forms between 5 to 6 weeks and a heart beat in the 6th week. The videos of development are so impressive.

I KNOW! I've watched a lot of "conception to birth" videos and it's all just so FASCINATING what our bodies & babies can do! I love it!

Other News: 13 DPO today. Temp back up. I am considering it a fluke - pretty much the only possible explanation (AF due Monday, will prob. start spotting tomorrow). Brown-tinted CM when I "checked" last night as well as shooting pains in my (.)(.). Today, nothing hurts up top, lol. I'm going to the Dollar Tree to stock up on cheapies for next time :) Feeling pretty good about life today and ready for Take #3! :thumbup: YAY!

Keep those positive thoughts coming ladies - we will ALL get there! Of course, it's okay to have the negativity mixed in there once in a while, that's a part of life. As long as we don't dwell on it, we will be a-ok! On another note... day 4 of clomid today..

Thank you everyone for all the encouragement, especially Brie. Took a test this morning (I'm only 10dpo but I wanted to get it out of my system) - bfn but you know what, I wasn't totally crushed. Maybe I'm still a little indifferent but that's okay too. Last night my school had their big Christmas program that I conducted an orchestra of jr high and high school kids for. Right now I'm so proud of them that I feel like they are all my kids and I'm content with that. As for everything else- well, we'll see how it goes in a few days.

Jenzy I'm glad you're okay!

Any updates? My bbt went way up today. I took it about 30 minutes later than normal, but in my experience, 30-40 minutes never makes that much of a difference.

Still have constant on/off headaches, am tired all the time, and get queasy very easily.

Man, I have my Fx'd for all of us, especially those that are testing/about to test!

:dust:

Sorry the witch caught you, Joy! :hugs:

I'm thinking that this coming year, getting pregnant is my New Years Resolution.

So sorry Joy! FX'd for your next cycle to be the one!

Lol GingerPanda! Love it. :)

I just wanted to check in and let you all know that I will be returning to ttc with you all. My betas came back at 67 and 65 for 5.1 and 5.3 weeks. They suspect ectopic. I've been having sharp twinges in my right side, but no bleeding. I'm not sure how they will be able to diagnose ectopic with such low levels. I don't think you can see anything on an ultrasound at this point, but I really have no experience with this sort of thing. I'm hoping to return to this forum with both tubes intact. Wish me luck!

That is a Great Resolution, GingerPanda!! I'm no board with that!
I'm 15 dpo today, temp back at coverline, and AF is still to make her appearance. I stopped my progesterone last night after a neg HPT (just to be safe, not expecting +), but I haven't seen her yet, nor the telltale cramps.... LET'S GET THIS OVER WITH, **TCH, lol.

I am REALLY excited about next cycle b/c we've decided to try the SMEP method! Any of you ladies ever try this? I know it's a lot of BD-ing, but that could be fun, and worth it, right? Well, if it ends in a BFP, then of course, lol! The next little egg is NOT getting away from us!

I hope everything goes as best it possibly can Lionchild!

Brie, I have never tried SMEP, but DH and I have always had super "drives", so we go pretty much every night. Sometimes twice a day. SMEP would be cutting back for us! :rofl:

I also thought SMEP was for women who had had a child before? I always wondered why it made a difference if you'd had children before or not. I guess because they want to keep their success statistics higher? :shrug:

GingerPanda - that's what I thought, too (about the previous pregnancy SMEP thing) but I can't see WHY it would make a difference if you were trying to conceive #1 or #14! Maybe they figure people in their first year of trying for #1 are already going at it like rabbits (wink wink) so they figure they're covered. DF and I are a little on the slower side (not like we don't turn each other on, but we don't need to do it every day, which is one reason why I like the SMEP method) I also like the fact that it covers so many days you're BOUND to hit the right day quicker than not!

OTHER NEWS - OMIGOD I had a really cruel scare today! Planned Parenthood office called me back w/ my blood test results - they were apparently showing overactive thyroid levels (WTF!!!!!) which is absolutely bizzare (doc & I were BOTH surprised) b/c other than irregular periods, I don't exhibit any of the other symptoms! Then he asked me if I was taking anything to stimulate thyroid, like kelp or seaweed, etc. and I said no (picturing myself skipping down the beach foraging driftwood & kelp)...
Then, about 10 minutes ago, I was thinking & talking things over with DF about that odd seaweed question when suddenly I remembered that I'd eaten a WHOLE carton of wasabi seaweed crisps over the course of 3 or 4 days a few days before I got the blood test. My mom (who came over to console me and is also an RN in Labor & Delivery at the local Hopsital) told me that seaweed has HUGE amounts of Iodine which can show up in blood levels & make you appear to have an affected thyroid. I also had my thyroid checked earlier this year and it was normal, so the seaweed much session makes the most sense....AH! Scary stuff!

Lionchild- I hope things work out for you. That must be so hard to deal with! Let us know how everything goes.

I wanted everyone to know how lucky this thread is. I got my first BFP almost 2 weeks ago and I go in for my first doctors appointment next week. I'm very excited but nervous for this little lentil to stick. Good luck ladies. I'll be reading all of your news, you ladies are great!

CCMichelle

Hi ladies I think I'm getting ready to O in the next couple days. Had an almost positive opk tonight and I usually have a fade in effect with OPK's. I'm keeping my fx'd that I get that BFP our anniversary is the 27th and I think that would be a perfect anniversary gift for DH.

Lionchild- I'm thinking and praying for you right now!

Lion child- I hope everything turns out well for you. My heart sank reading your news.

Afm- I FINALLY!!! Ovulated. Cd25. We bd at the right time, but I don't know how much hope I have this month since I Ov'd so late. But I'm saying some prayers. Still testing on the 24th, so I could still get an Xmas BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->