The New Positively Positive Thread of Positivity *13* BFPs!!!

Thanks for the kind thoughts everyone! I get my ultrasound results back tomorrow. Dh and I had a good cry today, but we're optimistic about getting a BFP again. At least we know it can happen now.

I can't wait to catch up on the thread and comment on everyone's posts once I finish the craziness with my job and school. I'm getting my butt kicked right now.

GL ladies in waiting!!! I hope this is your month!!!

Thanks for the kind thoughts everyone! I get my ultrasound results back tomorrow. Dh and I had a good cry today, but we're optimistic about getting a BFP again. At least we know it can happen now.

I can't wait to catch up on the thread and comment on everyone's posts once I finish the craziness with my job and school. I'm getting my butt kicked right now.

BIG :hug:, Girl:hugs:

:hugs: Lionchild! Just said a prayer for you!

CCMichelle...congrats! Do you want me to put a flashy sign next to your name?

I'm 13DPO today...bfn this morning. Pretty sure I'm just getting sick, which would explain while I feel like crap. I also had a pretty busy/stressful week last week, which could also explain why I felt like crap then too.

GL to everyone still waiting to O/test!

**JOINING!!**

Cycle day 26. Thin, milky white discharge. Frequent urination. Testing on the 20th, if I don't start on the 15th.

*Praying for a BFP*

Hi girls. Just wanted to let you know I am still here and checking in and seeing how you girls are. Loads of baby dust to all!

I got back from our funeral trip a few days ago. It was a rough week and I can tell it wore me down because now I have a cold. I was vomiting terribly on the train ride so a cold seems like a piece of cake now. At least I can eat and drink again so I'm not too mad about it.

Yesterday, I had my first OB appt. Everything went well. The doctor did a very low grade u/s with one of those tiny portable machines. Me and hubby could barely see anything but doctor said he did see the baby and a beating heart so that was all I wanted to know to feel okay.
On Thursday (only two more days! lol), we are getting the real deal official first ultrasound so I am soooooooooooo excited to see baby. I am counting down the seconds, lol.

Big, gigantic hugs, honey. I am so sorry :hugs::hugs::hugs:
Your positivity is amazing and I'm sure you'll get your BFP soon!:flower:

Opera- thanks for the congrats. I think I'll wait on the flashy sign till I know everything is ok. I hope you feel better soon! Baby dust to all you ladies!

Tink- That is awesome news, glad everything is going well!!

CCMichelle

Tink - welcome home! Sorry the train was a doozer, but glad you're back on solid ground! Have fun at the U/S appt.!

THOUGHTS: I am determined to shorten my cycles - I really have a good feeling about this Progesterone Cream :) Just thought I'd share something positive (since I've been b****ing for the last two weeks, lol)

Are you ready for this??

Hmmm??

You ready???

I'm pregnant. I couldn't wait one more day. My husband tried to get me to wait but I felt as if it was crazy talk. I got a BFP!! Went to the doctor right away (luckily she had a cancellation) and I told her that I took the test because I had some milky/clear/watery discharge.

She said that the clear/watery/milky discharge I was having is actually amniotic fluid. I had no idea that this could happen so early in pregnancy.

So! I'm Just shy of 5 weeks pregnant with my first child. Pinch me, I must be dreaming!!

Good luck to all of you. With all the health problems I have had in my life, If there was any hope that could have gotten pregnant, then there is for you too!!

:dust:

Congrats ttctomtom! And to all the other bfps! I would like to join this thread please :flower: I am waiting for ff to confirm o but I should be approx 3dpo my temps have been a bit messed up as I have had colds and kidney infection! Ouch but it is annoying for charting :growlmad:

How's everyone else doing? I read some of ur stories earlier on so if u like ill add mine. I am 27 and dh is 30 and we got married in oct 2011 together since 2009. We started ttc in April 2012 and have never had so much as a evap line, however I have fairly regular cycles (between 28 and 32 days) and seem to be ovulating every month. I temp and check cp. I also take a multi vit for pregnancy. My dh suffers from depression and my family do not get on with him and objected to our wedding. Things are getting better and are at least civil now. We have no idea why they objected to him but I knew he was for me. The thought of living a life without him by my side seemed unbearable. It's hard with him having downsides but he is taking medication and when he's ok I get my wonderful dh back. I know he'll make an amazing father. He hasn't had the greatest upbringing either so we both know how not to do things! We also have a fur baby - 1 yr old black lab ted. Sorry if I rambled a bit :blush: gl and fx for everyone :thumbup:

ttctomtom Congratulations! Come join us in the August thread (link on my signature)!!

Everyone in the 2WW :dust: and GL!!

I am still reading this thread you are all so great!

Lionchild :hugs:

Congrats, ttctomtom! :happydance:

My doctor appointment is tomorrow. I'm nervous, as I have no idea what they're going to do other than a general checkup. No appointment since 2009! I wonder what kind of comments they'll make about my nipple rings. Lol!

Question which is personal, but I have been wondering! Do you guys shave "down there" in preparation for a visit to the OB/GYN? I never know if I should or not.

Gingerpanda- Personally, I always shave down there, but just to go to the doctors, I don't think they care. There are plenty of people who don't, don't forget these are doctors, they see much worse things than a little hair ;) so the choice is yours. :)
Also, congrats ttctomtom!

SUPER CONGRATS ttctomtom!!! How wonderful!!!

Welcome, Try2findbaby! And props to you for sticking by your man - you'll be blessed with a BFP soon, I hope!

GinderPanda - I do or don't depending on how I feel, lol. If you're gonna be embarrassed then go for it, if you could give a rats a** then don't bother, lol!

Welcome Try2findbaby and congrats ttctomtom! I'll put the flashy sign by your name!

Gingerpanda-sometimes I do and sometimes I don't. It really depends on what mood I'm in. Honestly, I don't think your doctor will care and they certainly won't remember either way.

I'm kinda in a grumpy mood today. It probably has something to do with the fact that I need a day off and have to go clean my mom's house today. I also deliberately took two hpts yesterday (my last two) so that I couldn't bother myself with testing too much this go around. Now I have to wait to get paid to buy more...which really is a good thing for me. Why I wasted the one test, not entirely sure (one I used for FMU so I knew the other one would be bfn) but either way, I can't obsess over it for a few more days. I still don't think I'm pregnant. It's looking more and more like I've caught or am catching the bug that's going around my school. We'll see I guess.

Sending the only happy vibes I have left to everyone on this thread! :dust:

Congrats ttctomtom!!! That's great news!!!

Welcome to this awesome thread, Try2findbaby!!

Brie- I don't think that you've been b*%ˆ&ing. I enjoy reading your posts. They're funny.

Gingerpanda- I'm sure that they see all sorts of crazy looking at hoo-hoos all day, so I wouldn't worry about it. GL!!

Opera-Cleaning is never fun, especially when it's your day off and it's not your house. I hope you are able to escape the bug.

I started having a miscarriage yesterday, it got much worse today. I had to take 5 Ibuprofens. I had know idea what it would be like this early on. Anyway, I'm glad it wasn't an ectopic.

I'm thankful to have this coming to an end so that we can move on and try again. Dh has been so wonderful. I feel very lucky to have him as my husband.

Let's go September babies!! I hope some of you can get a nice end-of the-year surprise!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->