The New Positively Positive Thread of Positivity *13* BFPs!!!

Hugs for everyone, especially Lionchild. :hugs: I think your attitude is a great one to have during such a hard time. You'll get that sticky bean!

I usually shave, but I got lazy after the start of this cycle. I think I will tonight. No need to remind my doctor that I'm a natural redhead.

I never thought about how terrible an OB/GYN's job could be! I worked retail here for years and could barely stand some of these women with their clothes ON, much less gazing into their cooter chasms. :rofl:

Gingerpanda, omg, I just laughed so hard! It's so true though!
Lion child, Its ok to be upset, and I say that because if it were me i'd be a sniffling mess buried in my bed for probably a week... if you want to be mad and scream at the world that's why we're here! But if you are truly as strong as you sound, then bless you! I just hope I could have half that strength. :) either way, Here is some :dust: to bring you luck! Lots of hugs.

Just logged in to Facebook. One of my kid cousin's friends has posted a (super classy) picture of her positive pregnancy test. Aaaand another friend from college posted a picture of his brand new baby girl that was just born today.

Jealoooooooous!!!

Gotta admit, 12/12/12 is a pretty cool birthday.

I started having a miscarriage yesterday, it got much worse today. I had to take 5 Ibuprofens. I had know idea what it would be like this early on. Anyway, I'm glad it wasn't an ectopic.

I'm thankful to have this coming to an end so that we can move on and try again. Dh has been so wonderful. I feel very lucky to have him as my husband.

Let's go September babies!! I hope some of you can get a nice end-of the-year surprise!

:hugs:
You're wonderful! You'll be an awesome mommy to a new baby one day. Positive thoughts and prayers to you, my dear.

ttctomtom, I read on another thread that you had a miscarriage. I'm sorry. :hugs:

I posted the same thing on all the posts that I had already told my BFP news to so that everyone would know to stop saying "congrats". Thanks, honey!

Went to the doctor this morning. Because of my history, he said if I'm not pregnant by the end of March, he'd start doing all the fertility testing if we wanted to.

I got home and was looking at my box of OPKs. It's only CD10, so I didn't think I had O'd yet... but I wanted to try one.

And, well... Does this look like a positive OPK to you guys? The test line is only half dark. Weird. :shrug:

https://www.shareimages.com/images/pics/0/0/3/62426-qpeWmpahk5.lnpyWmaM-wp_000693.jpg

Went to the doctor this morning. Because of my history, he said if I'm not pregnant by the end of March, he'd start doing all the fertility testing if we wanted to.

I got home and was looking at my box of OPKs. It's only CD10, so I didn't think I had O'd yet... but I wanted to try one.

And, well... Does this look like a positive OPK to you guys? The test line is only half dark. Weird. :shrug:

https://www.shareimages.com/images/pics/0/0/3/62426-qpeWmpahk5.lnpyWmaM-wp_000693.jpg

Gingerpanda- mine did the same thing on Monday. I don't know if that means a positive or not so I have the same question. Since then my OPK's have gotten progressively lighter. Not sure what to think.

According to the POAS OKP FAQ #13 it depends on the brand of test. I wonder if I should call and ask what it means for my specific brand?

The instructions that come with the test should tell you - I know mine did.

Mine just say if it's lighter than the control, it's negative. If it's the same color or darker than the control, it's positive. But half of my line is darker and half is lighter. I'm not sure what that means, haha.

I am so sorry to hear about ur news lion child and ttctomtom it must be awful. :hugs: and thoughts are with u both. Hopefully it won't be too long before u can try again :flower:

Weirdly I am having belly button stretching pains lol sounds really weird and I am only 4 or 5 dpo max - so I probably ate too much.... Something's happening in there though - think its o pains too maybe?!

Ginger, my guess is that it's positive - I'd be BDing just in case! I guess you didn't keep your urine long enough to do a second test, eh?

Not the same urine, no, but I was planning on taking another test tonight before bed. I told DH, and he got all giddy like a teenager about BDing tonight. Like he doesn't get it all the time anyway! He's spoiled. :haha:

Hi Ladies,

Just checking in again and seeing how you're all doing

Lionchild & ttctomtom: I'm soooo sorry to hear about the losses and hope you're both ok and if you need any support or need to talk feel free to pm me or in here. I know having a great support network helps. I send load of :hugs: :hugs: both your ways.

Gingerpanda: BD away just in case it can't hurt can it :haha:

As for us as all the tests are done we decided we're going to ttc#1 again from this month (once AF arrives) but naturally no temp testing or opk's until we've had results (unless we end up pregnant before).

We are just awaiting the results in February (It seems ages away). On the other good side of my life last thursday I was finally allowed to have my fixator frame removed from my leg as my broken ankle is fixed!! Just lost of physio to go now until I can walk normally again.

Today I also took my friend to her 20 wk scan and i'm so excited about becoming an aunty (of sorts :haha: ) to her baby he was very active and it was amazing to see was unsure if it'd upset me but made me feel closer to them both. I can't wait til his birth (as I am also to be my friends birthing partner) initially I was worried now i'm excited for her and can't wait to have cuddles with the little man.

xxxxxxxx baby :dust: to all still trying xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Ladies,

Just checking in again and seeing how you're all doing

Lionchild & ttctomtom: I'm soooo sorry to hear about the losses and hope you're both ok and if you need any support or need to talk feel free to pm me or in here. I know having a great support network helps. I send load of :hugs: :hugs: both your ways.

Gingerpanda: BD away just in case it can't hurt can it :haha:

As for us as all the tests are done we decided we're going to ttc#1 again from this month (once AF arrives) but naturally no temp testing or opk's until we've had results (unless we end up pregnant before).

We are just awaiting the results in February (It seems ages away). On the other good side of my life last thursday I was finally allowed to have my fixator frame removed from my leg as my broken ankle is fixed!! Just lost of physio to go now until I can walk normally again.

Today I also took my friend to her 20 wk scan and i'm so excited about becoming an aunty (of sorts :haha: ) to her baby he was very active and it was amazing to see was unsure if it'd upset me but made me feel closer to them both. I can't wait til his birth (as I am also to be my friends birthing partner) initially I was worried now i'm excited for her and can't wait to have cuddles with the little man.

xxxxxxxx baby :dust: to all still trying xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm sorry that you have to wait so long to get results. February does seem like a long time.

You're going to be an awesome birthing partner for your friend and auntie to her baby. They're both lucky to have you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->