The New Positively Positive Thread of Positivity *13* BFPs!!!

Gingerpanda- I would BD just for good measure for a few days and keep testing to see what happens. It looks pretty positive to me in the pic.

Thank you so much for your kind words lionchild :blush: I hope they think so too
xxxx

Hey, girls. I thought you might want to see short clips from my u/s today. I'm so in love.

Baby's heart beating:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSiESho96EI

Baby wiggles and waves!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwcxC3aI6aA

Lionchild - My heart goes out to you & i am so very sorry for your loss. I hope the next one will be a sticky little sucker!

GingerPanda - My girlfriend just had her bay yesterday afternoon & my best friend is now 17 weeks. And I just ran into another girlfriend who is 6mo. with her 2nd child. Yes, Jealous!!! I think if I see one more prego friend I might throw up on her....

Other News: I am feeling so emotionally raw right now! I tried to make a present for DF for Christmas and it turned out horrible and it's the end of the world. Sigh...
That and I'm having a VERY light period (it's a record-setter) and it's making me VERY anxious - I'm hoping that the Vitex & Progesterone aren't responsible - sure, they may help shorten my cycles, but what good will that do if my lining isn't thick enough for a little stickums? UGH!! I just wanna go to sleep or have a good cry or snuggle..... all three actually sound good

Hi ladies...first, Lionchild and ttctomtom, my heart goes out to you both. :hugs:

So, I think AF is on her way. Today I had brownish discharge that I'm not sure was spotting or just random. My temp was super low today but I'm not sure I can trust it because I was up all night b/c my left arm just randomly started hurting severely. It went away by the morning and now about 30 minutes ago started hurting again. Sigh!

Anyway, I'll try to keep you ladies updated.

Sorry for the short reply...I'm thinking about everyone!

Brie, Reading in a warm bath, then going straight to bed always makes me feel better when I'm down. Feel better soon!

Opera, sending positive vibes to you and everyone! AF is another chance to try again!

:hugs: :dust:

This question is a little bit off topic.
Before I found out I was pregnant, my cat (Vera AKA Keekee) had been moping around the house and meowing in a low-pitched voice that made her seem like she was really depressed. And whenever I would say, "Keekee, what's wrong??", she would meow again and come up to me and snuggle.
She's always been nice and lovey but this is different. She's never meowed so much before. I know she's not in heat because she's had all that fixed and gotten taken care of.
After my miscarriage, she's been sitting by the window and making a "humming" sound. Kind of like a meow but with her mouth closed.

Do you think cats can tell when their owners are going through big changes? Has anyone else ever experienced this?
I like to think that she's worried about me. But could she just be depressed cause she knows something is wrong?

I feel silly for asking, but this question is completely serious :oops:

Opera - I don't want to alarm you or anything, but I know left arm pains are symptomatic of heart conditions - If it persists and/or you start getting chest pains see a doc RIGHT AWAY!!!! But I hope it's nothing, and again, I don't want to scare you. And Gingerpanda is right: AF is like a big eraser giving you a clean slate! Kisses & GL for this next cycle!

GingerPanda - ahhh, a bath sounds LOVELY! Too bad I don't have a tub, but a hot shower does the trick, too! I felt MUCH better after some snuggling with my hunny.

TTCTomtom - I don't have a cat (I'm a dog gal) but my girlfriend's cat FLIPPED OUT when she got pregnant; he was peeing on everything and being really rude all of a sudden - she is also going thru financial struggles & multiple family illnesses. I would say that animals DEFINITELY have an intuitive sense to know when things are changing in their human's lives - you're lucky your cat is the loving kind and not puking in your shoes, lol. My Jack Russell & Rat Terrier both know to give extra cuddles when we're sad, too!

Other News: AF is on her way out (only spotting when wiping & using a lite pad). I have a really happy & excited feeling about this cycle :) DF & I got up @ 3:00am this morning to watch the meteor shower: we pulled a futon out onto the back porch and snuggled under a big down comforter and watched the sky for about 45 minutes (made some wishes on the beautiful shooting stars, too). I feel excited and strong.... who knows, maybe this will be our month! FX for a BFP for New Years/My Birthday (1/15). In the mean time, I'm going to enjoy the holidays (annual crafting party @ my mom's tomorrow - stoked!) and BD with love and tenderness. Kisses all around! :)

Oh completely agree - animals are very intuitive! When I was signed off work with stress months ago my dog just sat by me and put his head on my knee :shrug:

Ff has finally decided I am 3 dpo today so a day earlier than I though but still feeling positives. I keep getting shooting pains, mild though and dull cramping - fx! Baby dust for all

Yep, animals can sense big changes... I am actually excited to see how my dog will react when I become pregnant.

Hey everyone just checking in. AF has not shown up yet but who knows. I haven't tested in a while cuz I don't have any tests and am kinda tired of testing bfn. I don't think I'm pregnant- my symptoms gave gone away. The only thing that's different is I usually breakout on my face about a week leading up to AF and my skin is doing the exact opposite. Hey I'm not complaining!

@Brie....I think it was actually an allergic reaction to some beef I ate. It only started hurting after I ate this particular meal (pot roast) and hasn't hurt since (I haven't had any leftovers).

Anyway...gotta run to rehearsal...I got a stage managing job for a local opera company. Merry Christmas to me!

Hey, fancy new job! Fun times!

Brie- I could not live without a bath tub to read in. The thought is unbearable. :haha:

I am officially 2DPO today, and now in my TWW. Last night I had nothing but very vivid dreams that I had had a daughter. She had red hair, which is weird given that my hubby is all dark skin, dark hair, dark eyes. But when I told him about the dream, he said that his grandmother (who passed away before we met) had red hair, so it's possible he carries a recessive gene for it. Who knows!

Hey ladies!!!
Congrats on all the BFP's and sorry to the ladies that got AF! Hope everyone is enjoying all the holidays!
I have been working like a nut lately so I dont have much time for anything.
I have some news! DH will be having surgery Jan 22 to "unblock" his blockage! They are going to go in through the tip of the penis(ouch! poor dh) and make a "tunnel" under the cyst(in his prostate, which is most likely causing his azoospermia). Doc says he really thinks this is the problem....we were just too scared to do it when he first found the cyst. He also said if this works, we might be able to see sperm within a week!!! How crazy is that! I am praying this works! If it does, we can TTC naturally!!!!! So we are going to start the year off great!
Pray this works for us ladies!

Congrats, Tink! It must feel good to see that heart beating in there!

Brie- I hope this is your month! Stay positive girl!

Gingerpanda and Try2findbaby- Good luck on the TWW! I hope it flies by for you both!

Opera- Congrats on the new job! I hope af doesn't show for another 9-10 months for you, girl!

Stinas- That is awesome news about the surgery! Your dh is very brave. But hey, just think about what us ladies have to go through. :)

Thanks lionchild - I am 5 dpo and keep getting cramps, a hey sensations down there, not too painful but enough to notice. I have no idea why but I'm utterly convinced that this is our month! I'm not sure it's the logical side of my brain though :blush: hope everyone's doing ok :hugs:

Thanks Lionchild!

Stinas! I hope everything goes well for your hubby! That honestly sounds painful so I hope it does the trick!

I'm going to buy some tests today. We'll see but I seriously doubt it.

Try2findbaby - positive thoughts are good, I hope you're right!

Opera - let us know how you make out with the tests!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->