The New Positively Positive Thread of Positivity *13* BFPs!!!

I always have a nearly positive on an opk and yes I have seen a few doctors. They always say the same thing no PCOS. They have no explanation for my cycles and they just brush me off it seems. When I was previously ttc 4 years ago I seen three different docs and there first assumption was PCOS but would do blood work and then say nope not it but wouldn't do anything else at all. I was ttc for 15 months when I got pregnant and had an MC at 7 weeks. Now I'm back to ttc and a doctor won't even see me until I have been ttc for 6 months. It's all very frustrating I just try to keep positive and not let my wacky cycles bring me down. Sorry for the long post.

I think it's ridiculous that you have to wait that long. Would you consider looking for a new doctor?

In January I'm going to my doctor if I don't get a BFP. It will be my fourth cycle and if I get turned away again I will be looking for a new doctor. I will be moving in February so looking for a new doctor anyway once I get settled back into a routine with things.

I saw and heard the heart beat today!

Frustrated, hope you get your BFP but if not, good luck with the doctors!

AW the heartbeat! That's awesome, Jenzy! :happydance:

Frustrated - good luck with it all! Hopefully your new doc will be much more empathetic & attentive to your needs :)

Jenzy- that is awesome news!!! Congrats!!! Did you cry? I think I would probably get teary. Correction, I know I would (I cry over everything).

Frustrated42-I hope you are able to get some answers soon! Hugs!

I finally stopped bleeding yesterday after 9 days. The final three days were pretty light, but I was starting to think it would never end. I'm going to try an opk this afternoon just to see what it's looking like. I tend to show progression on mine. I have no idea what to expect after an early mc, but I feel optimistic that I will o sometime in the next two weeks. FX. Right now, I'm just enjoying a big cup of caffeinated coffee because I can.

Jenzy- that is awesome news!!! Congrats!!! Did you cry? I think I would probably get teary. Correction, I know I would (I cry over everything).

Frustrated42-I hope you are able to get some answers soon! Hugs!

I finally stopped bleeding yesterday after 9 days. The final three days were pretty light, but I was starting to think it would never end. I'm going to try an opk this afternoon just to see what it's looking like. I tend to show progression on mine. I have no idea what to expect after an early mc, but I feel optimistic that I will o sometime in the next two weeks. FX. Right now, I'm just enjoying a big cup of caffeinated coffee because I can.

Fingers and toes crossed for you!

Lionchild, I had the biggest smile on my face and couldn't take my eyes off Bean. I could've sat there all day watching! I'm glad the bleeding is over for you. Hope to see you on the other side soon!!

So, I gotta say that this SMEP method thing is so far (5 days) really fun. I feel like the pants-wearer b/c I'm practically accosting DF every other morning, hee hee. But I feel calm and excited at the same time. :D

Haha! Poor DF! :haha:

8dpo today and finally home. No more tugging, but I do kinda have a weird taste in my mouth. And I feel bloated. My pants are kinda tight. But I'm going to blame that on traveling and eating out so much.

Got an optometrist appointment today to get some new glasses! Maybe that will help with my motion sickness in the car.

Hey everyone thought I would update after a promising chart I have af arriving for Christmas - bit rude as she is unannounced but I will accommodate her anyway because she's family :haha:

Not feeling as bad as I thought i would - more positive for fresh start in new year :thumbup: good luck future testers and congrats for bfps! Oh and merry Christmas :xmas16:

You can have wine for Christmas! :thumbup:

Merry Christmas.
Happy Hanukkah.
Happy Kwanzaa.
Happy Holidays to eeeeeeeveryone!

I'm a godless heathen, so I celebrate Get-Invited-To-People's-Houses-For-Presents-And-Delicious-Free-Foodmas. :happydance:

I say enjoy all the holidays! Jewish, Muslim etc - what's life without celebration eh?! Hindus have a festival nearly every day of the year! :winkwink:

Brie-I'll have to read about the SMEP method. I hear people mention it, but I have no idea what it is. Sounds like you're liking it though. Go on with your pants-wearing self.

Gingerpanda-GL! I hope this is your lucky month.

Try2findbaby- Hugs! Stupid witch! I'm glad you are feeling positive though.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone! I'm going to watch a chick flick since hubby is at work until late tonight. I haven't seen one in ages! So excited!

Happy Holidays to all!!
I'm so excited, DF & I are hosting Christmas Eve dinner for the first time for my family! Super excited & pulling out all the stops! Then we depart Xmas day to visit his swedish family, then dinner with my extended and HUGE irish-catholic family (whew!) then we leave for Palm Springs to a wedding on New Years Eve! What festivities! Hopefully a baby will be made somewhere in there, but I'm just gonna enjoy family, friends and "SMEP-ing" as we've taken to calling it, lol!
Also, trying to decide between cooking classes & dining in the dark for my birthday Jan 15th. Thoughts?

Ladies, enjoy the closing of the year with light, love, laughter and FX for a BFP somewhere in there!

Uuuuugh, I'm having a hard time convincing myself to wait until tomorrow morning to take one of my cheapie tests! :wacko:

I caved and took a cheap test. :bfn:

But it was only on a couple hour hold, and I'm only 9dpo. I'm not out yet!

No gingerpanda your not out yet. I have had some light spotting this morning so I think I'm out. Thought I was only 8 dpo today oh well on to the next cycle.

Sorry, Frustrated! :hugs:

I took a test early this morning and thought I might possibly have seen something on it, but I'm not sure. I made a thread, the link is here: "No one with line eye allowed! (lol)"

Holding in as long as I can, then I think I'm gonna test again tonight.

I think I can see a very faint line on the first two? Check again to,or row morning - hopefully the best Xmas present ever! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->