The New Positively Positive Thread of Positivity *13* BFPs!!!

The thread was about to be buried. Hope everyone had a great Christmas!

Hi ladies I hope everyone had a great holiday!

Af got me this morning so it's on to the next cycle. Going to see my doc at the beginning of the new year an try to figure out what's going on with my crazy cycles and y they are so long.

Hope everyone had a good holiday!

No :bfp: for me yet. Out of town til Friday night, so I might blow my last FRER on Saturday morning.

Sorry to hear about af, Frustrated. Here's to better luck in 2013! I hope you don't have to wait too long.

GingerPanda, my fingers are tightly crossed for you. I hope this is it! We need some more BFPs on this thread. It's been a while. GL!!

Thanks!

Even if it's not me, this thread does desperately need a BFP! :thumbup:

I should have AF on her way sometime here in this coming week, so we'll see! As much as I don't want to, I might wait til next Friday to test or something if she doesn't show.

Next cycle will be 100 mg for me... bloods indicate that I didn't ovulate this month (although I'm not convinced yet that I didn't ovulate late, as I had/have really sore nipples - temps don't indicate any change, however). We shall see! Another week or two and I'll be starting round 2.

Hello Hello Gals! I hope you all had a great Holiday - FX for you who are in your 2WW, and Best of Luck for those of you waiting to try next cycle - YES, more BFP's, please!! :flower:

So much has happened in the last few days!
We went out of town for Christmas - both our families live within 45 min of one another, so we were driving back and forth a lot. And of course I forgot my OPKS AND BBT THERMOM. at home!!!!! :dohh: UGH! So once I realized this I decided we'd just go with the flow, as I probably wouldn't O on the trip anyway, since I've been having long cycles and O-ing on CD35 or so.
Wouldn't you know it, I'm actually 98% sure I Ovulated Christmas Day, CD16 (when we promptly left my aunt's house at went to DF's Mom's to BD, lol)!!! I felt a MONSTER SHARP "POP" :pop: sensation on my Right Ovary (the side I should've O-ed on this cycle). I had checked my CP before we went to dinner and it was high and EXTREMELY soft (softest of this cycle), wet, open, and I had watery CM (haven't seen EWCM this cycle yet). I was freaking out b/c I didn't have my themrom. or OPKS to confirm anything, but then remembered that FF sometimes wants to move my O day to different days and I usually override with the day that I'm positive I O-ed on and I'M always right.... So I realized that I must be close to O, and sure enough, that evening... POP! After BDing I laid down with hips elevated for about 40 min reading my new book, then promptly went to sleep, so those little guys had ALL night to swim in the right direction :spermy: GO BOYS, GO!! The next day I had a hard time discerning my CM from the Preseed & his stuff, but my cervix was FIRM, the hardest it's been all cycle.

We just got home today, so I STILL don't have a temp confirmation that I Oed, but I'm going with my gut on this one.... again, haha. That would make me 3DPO today :)with no symptoms other than VERY mild/dull crampy pressure in LOW abdomen and off/on sore boobs & kinda tired, but all normal for post-O. FXFXFXFX!!!
I can't believe I Oed so early, tho! It's crazy - this Vitex & eating right really is working! I'm just amazed... I hope hope hope we caught that little egg and I'll have a :bfp: to share here next week! :wohoo: Stay away, AF!!!

We're going out of town again in two days to a wedding, but you can bet your butts I'm bringing my thermom and the pack of Wondfo pregnancy tests I got in my stocking for Christmas :)

P.S. These smileys crack me up

@()!&%Q@%!*(@%*(^#!*)^#%)!*#%!)^#%)&*^!#%)&!#^%#$)*$^)#*&^)#$!!!!!!!!!!

OH MY FRIGGIN GOD YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!!!!

My temp this morning was the LOWEST it's been all cycle!!!!!!!!!! HOW can this be!?!?!? Oh, I am so angry and confused I could just explode!
I was nearly 100% sure that I had ovulated, but WHAT is going on?? I trusted my body and it lied to me?? SO RUDE! I am NOT in a good mood right now! What a day-ruiner!

I mean I know this still means I have a chance to catch the egg, but I am sooooo unhappy right now! UGH!

ok, sorry, but I HAD to explode there for a second...

So I'm laying on my back with hips up as I type - I REFUSE to let that little eggy slip by this time! I know I need to look at this from a positive perspective (or from on my back, hee hee): I still have time & chance :)

I was just so thrown by thinking that I was interpreting my body's signals correctly & I didn't/couldn't/kinda still don't believe that I had got it wrong!

But I guess it's kinda good b/c I didn't have my thermom/opks to confirm anything and would have been left with a niggling feeling of doubt during the 2ww.... anyway, I'm just gonna forget about all this today and enjoy going to the theatre & packing for Palm Springs.

UGH. :p

Bodies are very rude! :dohh:

I don't know when I should test. I think I should just wait and see if AF shows up Thursday-ish or not.

Brie-I'm sorry to hear that you are having a bad day with your temps. Is it possible that it was inaccurate? I don't temp so maybe that's a dumb question. I would still say trust your instincts. GL. Most importantly, enjoy your trip and bd-ing! Baby dust!!

GingerPanda- GL holding out. I wouldn't be able to do it. I hope the wait pays off! Baby dust!!

I still don't think I've o'd this month. I haven't been taking opks every day, but I've still been spotting daily. It's been 18 days since mc started. I'm assuming I'll eventually o. Don't you have to in order to get your first af after mc, or does the o that got you your bfp count as the o? It probably varies. I know there is no normal scenario after mc. I'm just a little impatient because I don't like not knowing what to expect. Just hoping for an eggy! If no bfp this cycle, I'm going to try that SMEP. I like trying different methods and supplements/etc. It makes ttc feel like a game that you're trying to beat. I'm pretty competitive so it sounds fun. Have a nice weekend ladies!

Hello Hello Gals! I hope you all had a great Holiday - FX for you who are in your 2WW, and Best of Luck for those of you waiting to try next cycle - YES, more BFP's, please!! :flower:

So much has happened in the last few days!
We went out of town for Christmas - both our families live within 45 min of one another, so we were driving back and forth a lot. And of course I forgot my OPKS AND BBT THERMOM. at home!!!!! :dohh: UGH! So once I realized this I decided we'd just go with the flow, as I probably wouldn't O on the trip anyway, since I've been having long cycles and O-ing on CD35 or so.
Wouldn't you know it, I'm actually 98% sure I Ovulated Christmas Day, CD16 (when we promptly left my aunt's house at went to DF's Mom's to BD, lol)!!! I felt a MONSTER SHARP "POP" :pop: sensation on my Right Ovary (the side I should've O-ed on this cycle). I had checked my CP before we went to dinner and it was high and EXTREMELY soft (softest of this cycle), wet, open, and I had watery CM (haven't seen EWCM this cycle yet). I was freaking out b/c I didn't have my themrom. or OPKS to confirm anything, but then remembered that FF sometimes wants to move my O day to different days and I usually override with the day that I'm positive I O-ed on and I'M always right.... So I realized that I must be close to O, and sure enough, that evening... POP! After BDing I laid down with hips elevated for about 40 min reading my new book, then promptly went to sleep, so those little guys had ALL night to swim in the right direction :spermy: GO BOYS, GO!! The next day I had a hard time discerning my CM from the Preseed & his stuff, but my cervix was FIRM, the hardest it's been all cycle.

We just got home today, so I STILL don't have a temp confirmation that I Oed, but I'm going with my gut on this one.... again, haha. That would make me 3DPO today :)with no symptoms other than VERY mild/dull crampy pressure in LOW abdomen and off/on sore boobs & kinda tired, but all normal for post-O. FXFXFXFX!!!
I can't believe I Oed so early, tho! It's crazy - this Vitex & eating right really is working! I'm just amazed... I hope hope hope we caught that little egg and I'll have a :bfp: to share here next week! :wohoo: Stay away, AF!!!

We're going out of town again in two days to a wedding, but you can bet your butts I'm bringing my thermom and the pack of Wondfo pregnancy tests I got in my stocking for Christmas :)

P.S. These smileys crack me up

I love the smileys too. They are hilarious! Especially Mr. Spermy.

Brie, it is possible that you had a dip, but that your temps will be back up tomorrow - don't lose hope. I have dips here and there, for no apparent reason!

Ladies, I am snowed in, with more snow on the way. COLD! :xmas8:

Thanks girls - Had a VERY positive OPK today - I am now at a loss (I would have thought Oing today b/c of it & temp dip, but My CP does not agree, tho it is higher, softer & open than last two days...) I just don't know, lol!

GingerPanda - It sometimes feels IMPOSSIBLE to hold out, right!? Good Luck, either way and enjoy the Snow!

Puppymom & Lionchild - I hope it was just a fluke temp, but I am not feeling strong about that. Oh well - more BabyDancing!

Lionchild - Mr. Spermy is TOTALLY my fav! :spermy: :spermy: :spermy: hee hee!

If you had a strong positive today, then chances are you weren't actually ovulating today (more likely the next day or two), so perhaps your CM and CP will show that when it happens.

Brie hope that eggy comes soon!! You definitely won't miss it!

Lionchild, I think you do ovulate after as I've seen many get pregnant right away. Maybe the cycle is just much longer.

Can I have a few thoughts/prayers for my ultrasound Monday? I'm scared after yet another bout of bleeding. I think my 12 hour shifts are too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->