The New Positively Positive Thread of Positivity *13* BFPs!!!

Brie hope that eggy comes soon!! You definitely won't miss it!

Lionchild, I think you do ovulate after as I've seen many get pregnant right away. Maybe the cycle is just much longer.

Can I have a few thoughts/prayers for my ultrasound Monday? I'm scared after yet another bout of bleeding. I think my 12 hour shifts are too much.

You got it, girl! My thoughts are with you and the little bean! :hugs: I can imagine how scary that is. Try not to worry too much. Positive thoughts! :thumbup: I've read that many people have bleeding throughout their healthy pregnancies. It doesn't make it any less scary for the expectant mother and father, but just try to think about it as a normal part of pregnancy unless told otherwise. I'm glad you'll get to see the bean on Monday. That will help give you peace of mind. For now, try to get some rest. Watch a funny movie or read a book that will distract you from worrying.

Brie hope that eggy comes soon!! You definitely won't miss it!

Lionchild, I think you do ovulate after as I've seen many get pregnant right away. Maybe the cycle is just much longer.

Can I have a few thoughts/prayers for my ultrasound Monday? I'm scared after yet another bout of bleeding. I think my 12 hour shifts are too much.

My prayers are with you and little bean on Monday. I hope everything goes well.

Thinking of you, Jenzy! Hoping all is well & goes smoothly for the rest of your 9 mo!!!! XOXO

Also thinking of you, Jenzy! Sending positive vibes your way!

Jenzy, praying for you, too. I have heard of people getting bleeding early on and being told that it's just the baby settling in night and tightly. Hope that's your case :)

Thanks girls! I saw the strong heartbeat at 7+4 and had plenty of bleeding before that. Was told that my chances of good outcome was 95% after that.

Brie, did your temp go up today??

My little gummy bear is measuring perfect with a heart rate of 176!! Thank you all for the positive thoughts! Dh got to see the baby for the first time today.

Hope everyone is doing well today!

My little gummy bear is measuring perfect with a heart rate of 176!! Thank you all for the positive thoughts! Dh got to see the baby for the first time today.

Hope everyone is doing well today!

Awesome!! Glad to hear that your gummy bear is growing healthily! Nice way to end the year.

Happy New Year's Eve!! I for one am ready to say goodbye to 2012. It's been filled with many ups, but also plenty of downs. I'm looking forward to all of us (who aren't already preggo) getting our BFPs in 2013!!! Fx!!

I need some help ladies. I have fallen to poas addiction lol. I have had what I think is a very light period very very light. This morning I got up and to cure my addiction I used an opk which was extremely positive. My light af stopped yesterday and now I have just confused myself.

Frustrated- take a hpt if you have one. I'm not trying to get your hopes up, but it could be a pregnancy. Otherwise, I have no clue why you would get a positive opk at this stage in your cycle. If I remember correctly, you don't have pcos, right?

The doctors told me I didn't have PCOS when they were testing me. That's why I was so confused this morning. It's my own fault for doing it lol.

Happy New Years Eve, everyone! It is snowing again, and we already have three inches on the ground.

I'm proud of myself! I haven't tested at all since the weird evap line! AF is due here in a couple of days. I guess I'll just hold out and see if she shows up. This cycle seems like it has taken forever!

Frustrated-take a couple of opks over the next two days. If they are still positive, go out and get yourself a hpt.

You rock, GingerPanda. Way to have self-control!

Happy new year everyone! Fx for all bfps to be sticky beans and I wish to declare 2013 the year of the bfp! :hugs:

Thanks lionchild. I took a hpt tonight and it was bfn but if my OPK's stay positive I'm going to go buy FRER and test on that. Some days I swear it's just not meant to be. Today is definitely a down day for me :( tomorrow will be better. Sorry for the negativity.

Sheesh, we haven't seen Opera in a while. Hope she's doing okay and likes her new job!

Feeling kind of crampy all day. Maybe AF is on her way...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->